Is there knowledge that should better be kept hidden?

Is there knowledge that should better be kept hidden?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7GpT6ycHoMA
youtube.com/watch?v=tE_5Y9IKCk0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Most self-knowledge tbqh

That inner-self is a lie

Exaggeration. It's not fixed. Finding it confers no absolute imprimatur. It definitely exists.

Lies are a necessity, they are the source of all meaning.

The fact I like little grills.

No, the Fathers explicit in their communications of the most important aspects of the Way.

Yeah, the synthesis of smallpox should known to as few people as possible, as should VX gas, mustard gas or any other recipe for destruction.

It's negligible in value.
Now that's an exaggeration. And yes partly true; inner-self, free will, equality etc

This senpaisfalmalams

No. Nothing has inherent value. It falls to the individual to draw what value they can out of things, this included. Saying it has "negligible" value implies there's an absolute standard of value somewhere.

They don't care that you're a one-way mirror. They're not frightened by your cold exterior.

You're right. I didn't mean value literally. I meant its efficiency or its part-taking in our daily lives. It's away from real life and only rises when you are alone in your bed comfortable, just like a ghost or a delusion, maybe because it is one.

Not true. Mine possesses me at times. But a certain stillness is required, I admit to that. What of it? Our daemon is what remains of us when we stop moving. That is what makes the daemon eternal when we aren't, and why primitive savages whose inner lives are wastelands maintain steady conversation with what philosophers and magicians chase away in their frantic excess.

Well, such obfuscation already happens all the time.

>synthesis
>smallpox
Wouldn't it be just easier to incubate an already existing virus rather than synthesize your own? Also, mustard gas is babby tier, you literally can buy a gas mask from a surplus store if you're afraid of mustard gas.
Here's a list for non retarded people.
1. how to read because any halfway intelligent person is capable of reading on the internet how to make any number of bombs, odorless poisonous gases, or other "recipe[s] for destruction"

I'm sorry but either I didn't understand this or it is complete bullshit.

Well, they're hardly exclusive. Just because you don't understand something doesn't make it profound. But anyway, it's probably one of those things you have to experience to get.

Looking forward to it.

Naturally there is. For now you have nukweaponry, and for the past you have certain books that are only hinted at in certain witch processes. Most probably a bunch of hogwash, but there always were people that did believe in hogwash, so it's definately for the better that they were destroyed/burned/burried or 'forgotten' in Vatican archives.

How to generate and operate memetic magicks

>I just played morrowind for the first time am I smart what's mumu

Obviously we don't know the answer to that question.

uh oh

Yes this:
youtube.com/watch?v=7GpT6ycHoMA

youtube.com/watch?v=tE_5Y9IKCk0

Yeah, like how to create a homemade nuke or how to synthesize diseases and spread them to a lot of people.

Meaning only arises when you use a symbol. And a symbol, not being what it represents, is necessarily a lie

The knowledge of what it is like to have sex with me

You can share that knowledge with a hooker, you know.

The fact that there's nothing beyond matter and particles.
That physical matter is all we are.
We exist within a century, then nothing.

It isn't very disturbing at first, but the more you think about it the more absurd it becomes.
And the more pointlessly absurd everything is.
You wish for a higher entity to exist, but that notion is equally absurd.

Everything's nothing but MATTER following the rule of exponential complexity.

You assume he actually wants to stop feeling sorry for himself.

A symbol symbolises what it represents. It's a lie representing truth. I don't think you'd disagree with this but I wish for an example

>We exist within a century, then nothing

Lol actually you only exist within an instantaneous moment. How are past and future you an identity if you are only matter and your matter is in constant flux?

"You" is formed from the joined complexity of your neurons, and they aren't temporary.

Maybe it's debatable if you die everytime you fall asleep.

"hidden" knowledge is all around you, but only the elite and enlightened can truly understand it

The fact that most people don't give a shit.
Completely careless of what occurs outside the city they live in, barely even that.
They might have principles and such, maybe get temporary sad when they see something depressing.
But in the grand scheme of things, they don't care, neither on an emotional or intellectual level.
Just statistics.
Maybe it's our brain being incapable of caring about something unless it's directly visible with our eyes.