Goodreads

Post your accounts and find new friends!

goodreads.com/user/show/2408134-sebastian

You can also join the unofficial official Veeky Forums group with some resemblance of activity!

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/group/show/196259-intelligent-or-book-related-song-texts
goodreads.com/user/show/6261192-bbrown
goodreads.com/user/show/7281407-jessica-evans
goodreads.com/user/show/22494004-anna-syromenos
goodreads.com/user/show/14424167-matei
goodreads.com/user/show/29831737-pinkyivan
goodreads.com/user/show/58032398-alfredo
goodreads.com/user/show/45379279-dr-benway
goodreads.com/user/show/22989735-ross
goodreads.com/user/show/8184213-trevor-durham
goodreads.com/user/show/51635060-niko
goodreads.com/user/show/51467241-patrick
goodreads.com/user/show/27579248-lorenzo
goodreads.com/user/show/52121352-holly-mid--spencer
goodreads.com/user/show/34769548-maryann
goodreads.com/mrsbunny1
goodreads.com/user/show/57922091-william
goodreads.com/user/show/47388243-shokkadin
goodreads.com/visiblecities
goodreads.com/user/show/40249746-sarah
goodreads.com/user/show/42085529-emma
goodreads.com/user/show/5819133-carnivoroussheep
goodreads.com/Hallogallo
goodreads.com/user/show/59123015-dare
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>You can also join the unofficial official Veeky Forums group with some resemblance of activity!

goodreads.com/group/show/196259-intelligent-or-book-related-song-texts this group

Hi Sebastian!

goodreads.com/user/show/6261192-bbrown

goodreads.com/user/show/7281407-jessica-evans

What the fuck is this?

>What the fuck is this?

The Veeky Forums group for cool people.

It's the best friends forever, best friends forever club! I'm known to awkwardly try to participate in conversations, write weird and pretentious reviews, and get drunk so I can ask people I admire on GR for book recommendations. I also like making froonds.

goodreads.com/user/show/22494004-anna-syromenos

You at least have things to say in conversation. Whenever people post in response to my updates or reviews, all I can say is stupid gut level reactions.

Better than nothing, senpai. Most of us are just happy someone read what we said.

I won't even consider myself an initiate into the world of books until I've read 200, or an adept until I've read 500. I am so far away from the most basic education.

Maybe I'm being a faggot but that's a pretty refreshing attitude for a Veeky Forums poster. Good luck on your journey, yo.

Thanks you too

goodreads.com/user/show/14424167-matei

why so many slavs?

Who is slav?

Which slavs? I remember only 4 or 5 of them from these threads, including myself.

Me
goodreads.com/user/show/29831737-pinkyivan

Is that you in the picture? I can't believe you cracked pinkyivan and dropped the frog. And all that from a meme question?

>tfw stalk everyone but only add patricians

That ain't me, I wouldn't post my picture knowing hundreds of Veeky Forums posters can reverse search to my Facebook.
As for the frog, I need a new one, Wolfe Pepe has been used long enough.

don't be too harsh
goodreads.com/user/show/58032398-alfredo

goodreads.com/user/show/45379279-dr-benway

goodreads.com/user/show/22989735-ross

I'm not well read, probably read a lot of meme shit or whatever but I just read what I think sounds interesting.

goodreads.com/user/show/8184213-trevor-durham

May as well, need more patricians on my feed rather than weebs posting that they read volume 6 of Attack on Titan.

Why the fuck would you add manga to goodreads?

goodreads.com/user/show/51635060-niko

Hi.

>.>

goodreads.com/user/show/51467241-patrick

So use a dank original instead
I don't use my own picture just cause I'm a pale emaciated goof.

i would post my profile but i am a pleb . someday..

>tfw you add someone you thought was a patrician and they start reviewing genre fiction / pop science / comic books

Teach me how to make pepes friend, the best I can do is make charts in paint with copy paste.
>tfw you realise that only pseuds plebs don't enjoy quality science fiction and fantasy

goodreads.com/user/show/27579248-lorenzo

goodreads.com/user/show/52121352-holly-mid--spencer

I have so little time to read lately but I try my best

>tfw you realise that only pseuds plebs don't enjoy quality science fiction and fantasy
This kind of relization is inane and redutive, a mark of a true pleb

Nice! That now makes at least four of us.

goodreads.com/user/show/34769548-maryann

goodreads.com/mrsbunny1

>tfw a pseud parasitically sucks patrician dick to feel better about being total shit

find this prick and unfriend him guys

goodreads.com/user/show/57922091-william

I can't tell if you're a tranny or a manly girl

Probably a tranny.

Manly girl I'm afraid

>goodreads.com/user/show/52121352-holly-mid--spencer
what are you wearing?
it looks like you're in the army or something

I'm not in the army no. It's a Russian Military School Jacket I found in a charity shop, it's the same one as the photo attached.

Here Pinky, I made this for you. Thanks for reading my reviews.

Dayum that's nice I'll use it.

Sebastian, what inspired you to start this group instead of a more standard reading group? I like having a different angle than the old lit groups, but books about musicians aren't really my thing.

goodreads.com/user/show/47388243-shokkadin

Feel free to add me and message me just to talk.

Anons who have goodreads linked to facebook, I have a question: does goodreads post anything on your facebook timeline (or whatever it's called) that you linked? I wanted to link to add my facebook friends to my goodreads, but I don't want everyone else to see that I have an account.

PS: Also, can I then unlink?

It can. I had Facebook sharing all of my ratings for a while without realizing it and I was rating several books a day. It can also show up in your profile under the 'more' tab.

This may sound weird in this specific thread, but outside of Veeky Forums I've never heard of this website.

Now that you mention it, the only time I see it mentioned else where on the internet is when writer's are doing a promotional giveaway.
Am I tripping balls or did you used to have a book hat before?

Could you tell me more about the website? I read some of the posts above and kinda fail to see where the social aspect lies (talking to other users, making friends, et cetera)

You fail to see where the social aspect lies, but then went on to list some social aspects of the site. I like adding people from Veeky Forums because I value their opinions on books more than other friends I may have added. You may also find people reading books which pique your interest.
This isn't a social aspect, but it's also nice for keeping track of what you want to read in the future.

I actually dont talk to anyone except for responding to posts. I use it to track books ive read, create a to-read list, to get information about books im researching, and to get recommendations, both through the engine and through people I collect on here.

Honestly, I sort of pretend none of the "patricians" are real people.

hi friends how's it going friends
goodreads.com/visiblecities

>This isn't a social aspect, but it's also nice for keeping track of what you want to read in the future.

This is how I see myself using it. I mentioned those social aspects because, like I said, I read anons talking about it in earlier posts, but I feel like the website is more useful to keep track of your backlog than anything else, so I'd end up not talking to anybody and just managing my own entries, like said
Thanks for your example.

Whether or not you hear about it depends on your social life. I'm friends with a lot of young women, and they seem to make up most of the user base, so I have heard of it outside of Veeky Forums.

slowly working through this thread

goodreads.com/user/show/40249746-sarah

Is summer over in america yet?

goodreads.com/user/show/42085529-emma

Yeah I don't think this semen slurping website is for me.

There is literally 0 social component for me, I just use it for the book tracking and to get publishing info so i can reserve books at the library.

>already read 20 novellas up to the last word
>will finish all on January 1st
Sebastian I'm coming for you

good
now let's see your toes.

goodreads.com/user/show/5819133-carnivoroussheep

goodreads.com/Hallogallo
hello friends

Almost. Many schools have started, the ones that haven't will have by next Tuesday.

goodreads.com/user/show/59123015-dare

Alright, I made one. I can't get used to how messy the book entries are.