Literary tattoos

Does Veeky Forums have any book-related tattoos? (Or any tattoos, for that matter?) I have this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7GpT6ycHoMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tattoos are for degenerates.

It's gaudy pleb shit

Should've used more sunscreen user.

I have tree on my forearm, to lazy to take a pic tho.

Lots of degenerates have fucking ugly tattoos.
Lots of ok people have ok tattoos. That's all.

Mine.

That's really cool, user. I really like it. Maybe I should get something like that on the back of my ankle.

Thx!
It's from The Hobbit.

>the x isn't on your pubis
how will your liberty spiked girlfriend know where to penetrate you while swooping down with her baddragon fire breather strapon?

I know. This is my Tolkien shelf.

should I get this as a tattoo?

i got joan of arc tattooed on me because mark twin's book about her was so fantastic

shit pic but you get the idea.

I want to design something based on If on a winters night a traveller. No book has left me so enamored from start to finish. I just don't really know an image that can do this book justice to me.

That's fucking gorgeous.

Stealing this.

Are Sator squares Veeky Forums?

Got this yesterday. Macbeth

> all these degenerate attention beggars on Veeky Forums

I am a big Lovecraft fan. This is my first tattoo so I just wanted to start small.

>people responding to a thread
>degenerate attention "beggars"

They're not degenerate for answering the thread, idiot. They're degenerate for getting those permanent scribbles and drawings on their skin, like children getting face paintings of tigers and princess Elsa of Arendelle.

I have a che on my thigh. I know, I know.

Why are they degenerate, and what do you mean by degenerate?

Nice. I have Goebbels on the same spot.

absolutely

You have nice skin, user.

I'm too indecisive to get a single tattoo and don't think it would please me aesthetically to have too many so I'm stuck in eternal limbo.

I've felt frustrated over this fact for so long user. I struggle to pull the plug because I haven't found that one true tattoo. I've come to realize there can't be such a thing though, You can never be %100 sure of something which you permenantly ink on your flesh. You just gotta take a leap of faith if you know what I mean :-->

Yeah I got this

If I ever got a tattoo, I'd get this.
Without a doubt.

Stealing that idea (not pic) myself.
It's fucking hideous.
Oh. Wow. That's a good argument against tattoos.

what a shit, cliche, "edgy" idea

go ahead and get it, mark yourself as a follow for the rest of your life

>mark yourself as a follow
What did he mean by this.

After a while you won't even notice it. When I was 19 I got some tribal horseshit on my arm and I go for months without even realizing it's there. It's like a scar, a reminder of something dumb you did in your youth, or more optimistically, it represents a time and place in your life.

Just don't get anything on your face, neck, or hands.

Yeah, mark myself as a guy who...likes...literature?

About the worst thing about it is that pseuds will call it genre fiction.

That is actually one of the only decent tattoos I've ever seen. Well done.

lul looks like shit and youre a skinny LOSER haha, tattoos dont look good on skinnyfats

lift some weights or lose some if you wanna look like a not total degenerate, i bet you gel your hair

What is this? Also I've been wearing the same watch for years

Its his elder sign (red bit). The black part is just something i saw online and thought it went well with it.

The watch is just that cheap casio one. F91w or something like that.

excuse my plebian self, what is this from again?

Voynich Manuscripts Pg 425

top 10 literary themed tattoos by sofloantonono:
youtube.com/watch?v=7GpT6ycHoMA

I want to get a tattoo of the name "Gilgamesh" written in its original language. Thoughts?

love it

Seriously considering getting this desu

Thank you :D

/thread

I like tattoos. Not so much because they look nice (they never do), but because they serve a very important social function--tattoos identify the toxic, impulsive, and superficial members of our society who are a threat to our collective intelligence and well-being.

Those who choose to get tattoos are immature and childish. They're prone to making poor life choices with irreparable consequences, and that's information I like having. I know to avoid these people, I know not to hire them, I know they're irresponsible, I know they probably won't do their jobs very well (if at all), I know they have trouble thinking critically and rationally, I know they are narcissistic, and above all, I know that they are superficial. There exists no non-superficial reason for getting a tattoo in the modern Western world

None of these traits are particularly attractive, but then again, neither are tattoos.

is this a pasta because I swear I've read it before

>phonetic transcription
>'original language'

>writing down
>'in a language'

You're too retarded to get a tattoo. You would fuck something up.

You should probably add that if I'm not mistaken, the original 'Hobbit' illustrations were done by JRR himself.

Well fine, in its "original script" then. At least the oldest extant version of the name in writing.

Jesus Christ, I hope you do realize that you are most likely genuinely autistic.

Oh nice a pasta that objectively describes reality

That would be Akkadian written in cuneiform then.

>not a blemmyae or a panotti