Why is this generation(millennials) so spoiled?

why is this generation(millennials) so spoiled?

Other urls found in this thread:

thelastpsychiatrist.com/2008/10/the_dumbest_generation_is_only.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-HFwok9SlQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_soeyHVrawY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They aren't. Baby boomers and Gen Xers are the ones who were spoiled, and are the ones who will be remembered as the ones who destroyed Western civilization.

>spoiled
>can't get a job because theor parents voted to outsource all labor to Pooinlooia etc.

Boomers for sure. The only war they faced was the Vietnam but they got all the economic benefit from young men dying throughout Europe in WWI and WWII. All the WWIers got was a decade of decadence and another of total depression. WWIIers got to see their kids grow up listening to Rock and Roll getting a shit load of economic parity just by going to a shit state school and working in any field still around today.

Millenials are only spoiled by technology imo. Gen Xers were a bit spoiled in the same way as the boomers though, by Reagan's massive government spending increases that let so many of them take a shit on the floors of government property and still get a nice government job. So many people around 40-50 who got nice government careers despite a 2.0 GPA in college who now make over 150k a year here in Washington DC and NoVA

If Gen X fucked shit up, Gens Y & Z aren't exactly doing much to fix it. If anything, they're revelling in it.

How do you supposed Gen Y and Z can fix a 17 trillion dollar public debt incurred by wars and financial bailouts caused by boomers and their cohorts, without a violent revolution?

wew does this thread feel like american ideology

One step at a time?

thelastpsychiatrist.com/2008/10/the_dumbest_generation_is_only.html

>One step at a time?

Mhm, by being enslaved to the debt that they, meaning the boomers, incurred by their irresponsibility and war-mongering.

>muh generations

The whole *-generation thinking is so extremely completely dumb and artificial.One might even call it pure ideology.

Kill yourself boomers.

Literally no.

The ability to not be born at a time with higher opportunity is even more of a distinguishing characteristic than class because there is literally zero possibility for a generation to change its collective situation

I'm more talking about "Gen-X, Y Z" or "millennials". Obviously people born at certain times and places have had certain advantages or disadvantages, but that doesn't mean this thinking in boxes is reasonable or healthy or productive in any way.

Yes, I'm 60 years old and spend the fall of my life on a Senegalese handkerchief enthusiasts' conference. Now go to bed Billy.

What is that image? Where is it from? What's going on in it?

God I feel so disconnected from reality sometimes with all these new apps and what not.

>born in poorest county in Mississippi to 19 year old mother and 21 year old father
>family of 5 bringing in ~$20k a year
>father struggles and works hard through my youth
>rises up
>mother invests in getting a teaching degree
>both work hard as fuck
>father tells me constantly that he's working hard to afford sending us to college
>this inspires me to work hard in school and start saving my own money as well to help
>get a perfect ACT score
>full ride to a college of my choice because of hard work
>work ethic gets me a 4.0 in both economics and finance undergrad
>full ride to law school, currently in my first semester
>no debt at all, been working for ten years already, saving it all
>thanks dad

Plens

I wish my parents had cared that much about schooling. Mine were overjoyed I actually graduated high school, but now that I'm in grad school, their only comments are "aren't you done yet?" and "what else they got left to teach you?"

your mom is a worthless roastwhore

L:iterally yes faglords

youtube.com/watch?v=-HFwok9SlQQ

the Nintendo Wii forum or something like that

good for you user. I like hearing about stories of people rising up regardless of their race or financial situation.

I wish you the best.

Im from a fairly middle class family and decided to drop out of community college because I cant stay at home at the moment because I cant stand living with my mom and stepdad. Love em to death tho.

>muh work ethic
>being this proud of being a wagecuck
Enjoy your 66 hour workweeks, faggot.

Well it's more about the $160k starting salary in NYC that I'm gonna have but I've never really minded long work weeks. Thanks for the support

Let's be clear.
There are too kinds of millennials.

1. Rey / Finn. Multiculti robots, feminists, tolerance maniacs.
2. Based Kylo Ren, edgy depressed white kid who worships his grandad and the good old days of the empire when white men had a place in society, when your parents weren't divorced, and people believed in law and order rather than constant rebellion/revolution.

The Kylo Ren's of the millennial generation will save western civilisation. Even Mrs. Clinton is scared about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=_soeyHVrawY

>Sounds much like the book by former assistant secretary of education Charles Finn, with Diane Ravitch, What Do Our 17 Year Olds Know? You can guess the answer. 8000 seventeen year olds: half thought he book 1984 is about the end of the human race in a nuclear war; 35% didn't know Watergate was after 1950. 30% didn't know Aesop wrote fables. They thought Jim Crow laws were good for blacks. Etc.
Those statistics are inaccurate.

Starwars is a dumb kids movie made to sell toys.

Sincce this is the literature board could you give an example from literature instead of from a kids movie franchise