Who here /notlitlifestyle/?

Who here /notlitlifestyle/?

>always wanted to live as an artist
>on a fencing team, win multiple literature competitions, know 3 languages, play guitar and trombone, in theatre, art competitions
>get to college
>forced to major in something not lit because of the economy
>now a lame economist who reads and plays music in his free time while sometimes fencing

Just end it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7GpT6ycHoMA
medium.com/@nntaled/how-to-legally-own-another-person-4145a1802bf6#.ia61lnuao
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Take the redpill lifestyle

>neet
>complain about women and nonwhites all day online
>have multiple waifus
>watch anime
>decry degeneracy
>????
>PROFIT

>forced

By whom?

There's no jobs within lit, and art school is too expensive.

That's true. Lit jobs seem to basically be etching jobs and art is basically the same if you want to get an actual job in it. My friend got his bachelor's degree in studio art and couldn't do shit with it, but now he's going to graduate school and also teaching a intro art class at the college he's attending.

Teaching jobs, not etching

Economics is the worst fucking meme. Sorry it turned out that way bro.

I did applied math and now I'm trying to break into freelance writing/some weak freelance data analysis because I can't suck it up and deal with having a boss and 9-5ing it. Also day trading options slowly and reading Natenberg to try and get some chops.

> CS major, technically english double major but only for the credits I need to grad early
> looking, with a weird pleasure, for a potential job after school completely unrelated to my English skills
> drawing and writing in free time
> have a steady relationship and feel the most normal I have since elementary school

Something about living a normie life is actually fulfilling. I feel the happiest I've been in years now. A year ago when I had a plan to be a hermetic poet who lived in a library and ate ramen all day, I was at my most miserable.

I like growing up and getting responsibility. I actually feel more free, motivated, and happy. I am so glad I realized this during college and not after.

>multiple waifus

Polygamist degenerates.

>I am so glad I realized this during college and not after.

Doesn't sound like a bad life, OP. You have a stable job and enough free time to do what you enjoy doing. That's a lot more than most people have.

Rate my life lads

>varsity wrestler
>pleb tier musician
>wannabe bodybuilder
>slowly becoming more and more sarcastic each day
>ironically into some anime
>able to hold onto a relationship most if the time
>god tuer family and friends
>last year of shit high school
>already have college plans set
>have a shit ton if wanderlust

>ironically into anime
Pleb

>I work 40-60 hours a week, but least I have the remaining 52-72 hours for my Scheduled Leisure to enjoy Time with Friends and My Routine Hobbies while carrying the weight of Deadlines and Emails on my back

Tbh I don't get it. There is nothing wrong with wanting not to be a wageslave, to be your own boss, etc.

>wear a suit and tie to the office or your livelihood is at stake
>don't ever curse out a coworker or your livelihood is at stake
>It seems you were arrested for getting into a fight, why out your livelihood at stake like that
>just work hard now and invest well, maybe you'll be lucky enough to retire at 55
>what will my boss think about this
>I hope I get a raise
>there's nothing good on TV
>that sure was a good TED Talk on Leadership (tm), thanks for emailing that boss
>5am better get moving, time to catch the train soon

Most of that doesn't apply if you work from home though.

Working from home is best of both worlds imo. Stable pay and a respectable job but you don't have to deal with commute or coworkers.

I wrote that post, work from home 90% of the time.

I am still beholden to my boss from 9-5, phone ringing off the hook, emails left and right, meme management links and HBR articles, focus on seliverables and dumb buzzwords from a boss that doesn't understand statistics and just wants me to model shit to accomplish Objectives, sitting on a computer coding 8+ hours a day.

If you are talking about freelance work from home though, you are 100% correct and I want that.

>first grade
>What we want to be when we grow up day
>Say I want to be a SEAL and kill terrorists (this was before they were shilled to hell by propaganda so nobody had any idea what a SEAL was)
>Teacher calls my parents
>Go through all that shit
>Still want to kill terrorists
>Start reading, playing instruments, dressing well, writing, cooking, etc
>Get into programming
>sophomore year win state debate comp, all the other pairs spouted off some bullshit about wanting to be diplomats or politicians, they get to us, the winners of it all, my partner says he wants to be a senator, I say I want to kill terrorists and everybody goes silent.
>Compared to all the other Veeky Forums people I know im way more Veeky Forums, they consider Dostoevsky to be the ultimate hard boring literature and I consider it to be a page turner compared to the actual hard shit like late joyce or kant.
>They treat me amazingly till I tell them what I want to do, and they act like my career interest is uneducated and dumb and Im beneath them.
>Listen to elephant 6 and do a lot of drugs
Ive come to realize that this is all that I want out of life. Not even just fighting against terrorism, but fighting in general. I dont really care about my country or the Jews or Israel or if anybody is using me or if im going to die or if im fighting for the wrong side or if my talents would be better used in university. I dont care how hard it is or how hard it will be to have a family or friends or anything like that. I just want it. Ive always wanted it and I dont see any reason why I wouldent want to do it.
Maybe im just a sociopath.
Thats fine. It helps my chances anyway

Heres sort of a way I can describe it I guess:
Plebeians and patricians, serfs and aristocracy, it all still exists. People like to pretend that were all equal now, but I remember when I was younger I won a bet and this guy took me out to eat at a 2 michelin stars restaurant. I noticed the massive divide between normal and rich, unskilled and skilled, interesting and not interesting. Its not just about money, its about being something that actually exists rather than being another drone. Every single movie, tv show, video game, therye all about interesting, important people. They all revolve around some char that is separate from the plebeian because of his skill or birthright. Its pretty obvious I was born a peasant, and even though im smart making 200k per year puts me nowhere near the interesting class. I need to look to my actual skills, and I always knew what im good at, and I always will.
And if somebody thinks that SO foot soldiers are still plebeians, look at pic related, and look at the state of modern media. Look how often SO is mentioned or idolized, look at the way the average person looks at it and wishes they could do it.
The difference is I will actually do it.

nah

Just do 4 years of army reserves and once you honorably discharge join a private military company

So why aren't you enrolled in the army yet?

Lets say you are an exec at Academi
You are looking at 2 candidates for hiring:
>1.Army reserve, 4 years, 0 deployments, 0 combat experience, 0 tactical experience, 11b rating, small amount of training
vs
>2.NSW SO 12 deployments, 20-50 confirmed kills large amount of tactical experience large amount of combat experience been through BUDS been through SQT.
If you try to get a PMC job with 0 deployments they will laugh you right the fuck out.
trust me.

>Army
>enrolled
Ive enlisted in the US Navy. The specialized operations selection program takes a very long time, Im currently in the Delayed entry program until I finish HS (18 yo senior). I do biweekly PSTs of which about half the class has dropped and quit. Most of these guys are in their mid 20s. After I ship to basic, I will spend 12 weeks there, then 6 weeks in Prep, a few weeks in indoc, 6 months at BUDS, then 6 months at SQT, then I will be assigned a team and deploy.
1%completion rate start to finish
booyah

It's a normal thing OP. You sold out. Most people do.

The pros of your decision are:
>comfort
>security
>emotional consistency
>financial wealth
>social respectability
>more female attention

The cons are:
>mediocrity
>depleted emotional range
>narrow perspective
>women who are attracted to you are less likely to be interesting

I'm just so damn close to quitting work and starting a sculpting business. I'm single and have no children, cars paid off, what do I have to lose you know?
I think I'll go through with it. Wish me luck guys. I don't expect to be rich, but to have a fulfilling life would make me happier than I think I could ever imagine.

That's all highly exaggerated, and it doesn't really cause much angst if you aren't socially inept. Also, it beats wasting away in a basement laughing at memes and hating yourself all day

>19 year old
>rich kid
>mom is dead
>dad lives in Kuwait
>he works with oil
>I sit at home all by myself reading, playing vidya, or jacking off
>contemplating going to uni to become an investor or something
>dad wants me to enjoy my youth and chill for a few years
>he's there for me emotionally but not physically
>I'm thinking of just traveling around with my friends

Yes, it is an exaggeration of a single point sample, but it isn't really an exaggeration if you sum over N years of doing shit and eating shit.

The implication that it is only a choice between basement dwelling and that is silly. I work from home and still hate what I listed. I could freelance, I could get a trade, I could attempt self-employment, etc.

All of these are better than what I compalined about and better than meming in the basement.

I am working on making the change now, so that when I work I work for myself and not for someone else.

>i make 200k a year and am smart
>i'm 18 and in high school
Nah, you're just silly and a liar, and your worldview is childish even for an 18 year old

>everything that I want

You now have what all the others have. Congrats. Your reflection has become an imitation of society.

>sarcastic
>ironically
>wanderlust

>forced to major
Nigger please. You could have done lit if you were able to handle living a more spartan lifestyle. Don't blame the economy, blame yourself.

>hermetic poet in the library eating ramen all day
This is what I want

I could make 200k/yr
Ive gotten a lot of offers from people to pay for my uni in exchange for me working for them.
And saying im childish is not an argument.
Enjoy your bus rides, your ugly wife, your marvel movies, your starbucks, your facebook. Enjoy wishing you could be something and knowing you never will be anything. Enjoy a life of suffering because you are not important and you never will be, enjoy not having responsibility over a ton of lives, a ton of money, or a ton of everything. Enjoy being a peasant, enjoy being a serf.
Because superheroes only exist on TV, right?

I wish I had this life

I think your life style is pretty cool, man. You have a girlfriend? I think that's what you need.

Sounds like you have a very stressful job, user...

Hope you find something that fulfills you in the end. I'm an adjunct for online courses, and so my workload is likely a lot less than yours, since I get to reuse work every year. I imagine I get even more idiotic emails than you do though.

Suits are stylish, though. Why do you care about how you dress, anyway ?

You shouldn't want to do that, though.

>It seems you were arrested for getting into a fight, why out your livelihood at stake like that
Why are you getting into fights ? How old are you ?

>just work hard now and invest well, maybe you'll be lucky enough to retire at 55
Never having to work ever again just for being somewhat old isn't a bad thing, and I don't know why you act like it is.

If by "this" you mean not doing work when you're supposed to, then the problem is that you're just lazy

>I hope I get a raise
Oh, and you're entitled, too

Why are you even looking at what's on TV ? Of course there's nothing good on, it's TV. That's why we read literature here.

>that sure was a good TED Talk on Leadership (tm), thanks for emailing that boss
TED is no better than TV. Don't waste your time on that garbage.

Or you can just stay home and be a worthless NEET who does nothing and has an entirely pointless existence

Yes, everything I wrote is my exact life
: ^ )

I work fairly hard, maybe not by your metric, but by metric and probably according to my boss, too.

Sublimely constructed b8.

Many offices including mine allow you to wear a casual outfit in back/middle positions. When facing clients suit's required though, but you must have really bad tastes to not appreciate wearing it.
If you aren't competent enough to engage in office intrigues I guess you simply should stick with your risk-free, comfortable lifestyle.
>it seems you were arrested for getting into a fight, why out your livelihood at stake like that
Which mediocre position were you applying for so such a petty criminal record is taken in account?
Once again, if you already think about retirement I guess you're not part of the leaders.
I'll have time to think about it when I'll get his job.
>I hope I get a raise
Not really something I care since there's a yearly planned raise.
>watching TV
Sure something a NEET doesn't bother doing!
I'd rather be there.
>you'll never get drunk with coworkers at 10am on Friday
>you'll never sleep in your office
>you'll never feel the rush of taking the night flight
>you'll never spend countless nights with friends over a pizza and cheap beers to meet the deadline

You sure live the true life, and we miss it.

>be maladjusted web-dwelling fag devoid of any real ambition my whole life
>also be angsty contrarian who enjoys arguments with teachers and family
>not really concerned with anything other than browsing the net and consuming media
>start off with comic books, cartoons, and video games but grow bored and move onto more 'sophisticated' media like art films and literature
>go through the motions of a 'real life' I feel perpetually estranged from because it's expected of me
>only really comfortable when on the net or consuming media
>absorb lots of knowledge and high-minded concepts from hobbies so have an easy time with school
>continue to be argumentative prick with teachers/classmates with my newfound knowledge to aid me
>"wow user is so bright, he's gonna be successful someday!"
>go to local college because 'I'm supposed to'
>4 years on autopilot, graduate at top of my class
>expected to become some doctor-lawyer-CEO hybrid because good grades must mean prestige and success
>still work part time at grocery store
>derive pleasure from the web or media less and less frequently
>don't know what the fuck to do with my life

How Veeky Forums am I?

I've done the shit you listed. I've been doing it. It was novel the first 2 years. Come talk to me after the honeymoon period?

What are you; management consulting? Or something in finance? I am guessing former given your last bit. The fun doesn't last.

First ? should be a . Don't mean to sound like a Valley Girl.

M&A advisory, for way longer than two years. Sure it doesn't last since I got promoted enough so now I don't have to work overnight, care about raising or take the public transportation. I've junior and interns for menial, research tasks. The thrilling life never ends, and I would gladly still do it without the hefty salary and bonus that come with. Sorry to hear you weren't strong enough.

The real reason you're alive is because 'You're supposed to'.

>Low-IQ military fodder
>Superhero

Nice delusional self importance. Please go join the military and get killed so I never have to read another of your retarded posts.

I write. I dropped out of HS and I am finishing my education so I can get in an university. The reason behind this is mostly because I am stuck in a very small town and my family is poor, so that is my only real way out. My days are mostly reading, doing seasonal work, and writing. I also listen to music excessively. What do people think of as literary lifestyle? I've never quite got what it means. If there is something like an image of a literary lifestyle in my mind, it is that of the Martin Eden from the Jack London's novel of the same name. Proletariat autodidact struggling with making it, etc.

>no intrests since I was child
>understand that music is infinite but still find the end in it, thus it becomes boring/not worthy of time
>can only enjoy 100% things when creating them by myself, but I have no intrests so I'm in the empty space between
>too boring to redpill people, this planet will always be full of stupid people and we would be better off just dead
>going to either write a book if a good wind blows me that way or then find suitable escapism or wait for death
>doing that as long as the neet money comes, when it stops, it's instant suicide

What a time to be alive, this Tellus is so small and there is nothing to do here, only minimal stuff and normies are really everywhere so why would I bother to do anything since no one would be there to enjoy it with me, or with same levels, you know what I mean.

> tfw seek meaning in existence by battling to preserve it.

>tfw I have no idea what I want to do in life

>be angsty contrarian who enjoys arguments with teachers and family

i really should stop doing this

Are you retarded? just get a part time job and dedicate the rest of your time to art.

>last year of shit high school

lol

I'm glad it fulfills you then. Calling yourself strong might be a stretch, eating shit isn't hard. Some people just want to eat shit to achieve different goals. I exited to the energy industry and I am happier than I was.

>understand that music is infinite but still find the end in it, thus it becomes boring/not worthy of time
Elaborate?

>always wanted to be a guitarist no matter what
>practice 4-8 hours every day for 6 years
>realise other artists in lithuania are incompetent as fuck and can't form a decent band
>get into engineering in college
>slowly killing my hopes and dreams

I know this feel. I was trying for years to be an academic, because studying shit is what I was best at, but I was getting nowhere and was really unhappy with it. Having a job feels like such a goddamned relief.

Good luck user. I wish I had your courage.

And without loss of selfish whereabouts, they were gone without mercy

>grew up perceived as "the smart stoner" archetype
>went to college because dad made me
>majored in linguistics and anthropology
>convinced myself I was going to become a professor
>learned that becoming a professor is only possible if you're in the top 1%
>letsdothisshit.jpg
>grad'd with >3.75 even though I was a lazy fuck
>best program in the nation wait-listed me
>became overseas TEFL teacher in the meantime
>mom died unexpectedly while in Asia
>whatislife.jpg
>quit my job
>traveled aimlessly using her life insurance money
>lose interest in linguistics, no plans to apply again
>crushing loneliness and failure
>developdepression.jpg
>come home to the US and do nothing for a full year
>furtherdepression.png
>be 24 years old and live off of dad's NEETBux
>finally decide to go back to school for web programming
>spend days reading about history and politics and visiting this place and /trv/
>all day think about traveling but feel too guilty to use more of my dad's money hedonistically
>girlfriend thinks I'm still living off my mom's life insurance, too embarassed to tell her
>livingalie.jpg
>probably going to have to be on probation and waste away in this fucking suburban shithole over a marijuana charge
>tfw all I can think about is walking in Alaskan wilderness or a Serbian city with my qt 3.14 and working freelance to get them sweet RealBux

Not very lit imo

>Quite gifted and curious when younger
>Couldn't overcome influx of hormones in highschool
>Get caught up in pussy and vapid social ladder
>Grades Slip
>Community College
>wasted 2 years
>All my friends at major universities
>5 years after starting one year away from my bachelor's in infosec
>Same friends on the same timeline
>feels better but not great
>Dumped dumb gf
>poured extra time into music
>actually getting shows and positive feedback
>intrinsically know my music isn't that good

idk what else to even say. thanks for listening

Why would you want to major in literature anyway? It's more likely to make you a mediocre writer than a better one.

Can you elaborate so I can convince my girlfriend not to waste her time and money? My reasoning is they teach convention, they grade conventionally... what else?

Another thing is that most of these classes are taught by complete hacks. Even in the unlikely event that you find a professor or two who actually know what they're talking about and have achieved something worthwhile, their teaching job will typically be something they're just doing to pay the bills.

Society is the reflection ot the conflict of human desires and fulfillments. Ignore the aspects of society that are reflections of human desires, embrace the aspects related to fulfillment. That is what this litboy has done

If you go through with Alaska or Russia that would be pretty lit imo

You're all so proud of yourselves

Here, I'll give you the self-satisfaction you need

> Spend most of childhood and adolescence ugly, gradually grow into good looks
> Relationships are still shallow with people, don't want to let anyone in
> Read a decent amount of books
> Go to Uni
> Currently doing mediocre, but feel unearned arrogance in class due to the fact that I probably read 'harder' books than my co-workers. Keep silent and affect a placid pleasant-ness. Keep to myself. Don't care to know anyone.
> Business makes me want to kill myself, but conversely, I'm fully aware of my meagre chances of getting anywhere with my arts component
> Want to retreat into a nice blue-collar job, but know for a fact that would represent the worst sort of downward-mobility for my father; who worked his way out of a miserable working-class existence. Sister also fucked up, so I'm his last hope
> Alright I'm actually doing okay in uni but still, even if I was top of my class I don't think that would quell the horror I feel about working in a cubicle for the rest of my life.

Killing myself is not an option. What should I do?

>day trading
Not gonna make it. At the retail level you've got no edge, you can't possibly make enough trades to qualify for the pattern day trader rule. HFTs are gonna frontrun you and you'll like it.

OTOH , swing trading you could make some money, but only ever as a hobby.

Wow you're me, except I had a cervical spine injury and they won't ever let me go NSW because boats-on-heads would trash me forever.

wait ten years then kys, or you know, just stop believing in spooks like following in daddy's footsteps.

Yeah. Ten years is probably a good rule.

Is this a pasta? If not, it needs to be.

You can't really be this dumb, can you? If this is bait, it's almost quality.

How did you not realize his greentext was an archetype of modern living and "success"? You must not be the best and brightest in your office; I'm sure Dan from accounting always points out your flaws in front of the boss's secretary Angela and it makes you oh so flustered.

>Squandering 65 years of your life just to live the remaining 20
>not realizing that you, just like the average NEET, will live an entirely pointless existence, and any deviation from that belief is delusion

proof the lit lifestyle corrupts people and drains motivation:
youtube.com/watch?v=7GpT6ycHoMA

i need reassurance or a smack in the face, lit

>sixth form student, uk
>picked chemistry, maths, further maths and music
>chemistry because i did well at gcse, maths & further maths because other people said i was good, music because i know myself that i am good and i enjoy doing it
>started off wanting to do maths at uni, looking at oxbridge
>hated chemistry after the first few weeks, wasn't what i was hoping to learn, no actual interesting chemistry was in the specification
>got to the mechanics units in maths & further
>boy oh boy
>hated them, didn't even remotely understand them no matter how hard i tried
>decided i wanted to do a joint degree of maths & music at somewhere like birmingham instead
>did exams
>knew i did terribly in chemistry + the mechanics units
>4 weeks left of school
>dropped chemistry
>can't concentrate in maths, everything we were doing i'd already done in further and it was just boring me to tears
>skipped most lessons
>results day
>did as i expected i would
>had epiphany
>realised that i should've actually done shit that i had a genuine interest in
>talk to the guy in charge, told him i want to redo the whole year
>want to take music, art & english literature instead
>guy in charge very encouraging and happy with my decision
>feel like a mug for listening to everybody who told me i should do more academic subjects instead of the more creative ones without realising that the former doesn't engage my brain atall
>want to study music at university, hopefully get into a conservatoire
>buzzing to get back to school
>only one worry
>scared that doing a degree in music will just end me up in a teaching job

help me Veeky Forums? i really want to do this but i don't want my working life to be shit but i feel like getting a degree in one of the arts is going to set me up for that because what else do people with music degrees become other than teachers?

My best pal's brother is making a living as a musician. You have to be good and willing to gig until you drop. Can't be picky.

Helps that he is a drummer.

Hope this anecdote makes you feel better.

Often it is better to be confident in your ability to "Figure it out" than in your ability to choose the right major.

E.g. I have a data analyst position and am pivoting to freelance writing/some coding on the side.

If you prefer something and you grind enough, you can make it.

It is important to understand your goals and what will help you achieve those goals.

Too often people say "What will this degree let me do?" without first saying "I want to do this, where does this degree fit into that picture?"

>implying it's possible to waste your life
>implying there's anything better to do

Simple solution, don't only ravenously consume, but actually produce your own work as well. Stop imposing artificial barrier upon yourself, you don't need a degree to do what you love. You shouldn't strive to be an artist if you aren't willing to suffer for your art. Whatever suffering happened in the past will only make the reward sweeter. Also, drop the fucking trombone and learn a real instrument.

What's stopping you from making art in your free time?

>free time

100% of your time is free time. OP is unhappy with how he spends 25-30% of his.

just take your time,

Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way.
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way.

Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain.
You are young and life is long and there is time to kill today.
And then one day you find ten years have got behind you.
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun.

So you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking
Racing around to come up behind you again.
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older,
Shorter of breath and one day closer to death.

Every year is getting shorter; never seem to find the time.
Plans that either come to naught or half a page of scribbled lines
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way
The time is gone, the song is over,
Thought I'd something more to say.

t. other

What's wrong with a teaching job?

I chose to study English even though my Dad nearly kicked me out for it, and I did it because I liked literature. Now I'm on the way to become a teacher because it's what I've always wanted to do, just happens that English ended up being the subject. Hopefully a couple of kids I'll teach will do the same and actually feel like they got their money's worth out of University rather than learning to program for three years because they're useless hacks.

P.S. I think in a world where everybody wants to produce online video content, make amateur games, etc. selling yourself as a freelance musician could be a path forward.

It may not be glamorous, but if it pays the bills and fulfills your happiness criterion, then go for it.

>rather than learning to program for three years because they're pragmatic with a different set of goals than my own
ftfy

>18, last year of high school
>I'm terrified of how my life will go after high school, as the unemployment keeps rising in Finland
>Will try to get to a uni, will attempt either film directing, linguistics or philosophy
>Worried that I'll never get things that I want to do done
>Been writing short stories and a book during my freetime for some years now
>Also doing a film with some of my buddies on saturday evenings/nights
>It seems that the more that I do projects the further their completion seems to be
>I don't want to become like my parents who work at a job they hate just to come home and sleep all their freetime, they wouldn't even eat if I didn't make them food
>I'm just so fucking frightened that I will never complete my writings and end up as a cashier at a local Siwa

Taleb is probably considered meme-tier on this forum but I think this is worth reading

medium.com/@nntaled/how-to-legally-own-another-person-4145a1802bf6#.ia61lnuao

That's not that bad. I would even say you're overreacting. Rather than only envisioning the completion of your project, begin to conceptualize the next. Keep working, stay in motion.

Wow. Phew, wow. Truly hard-hitting. You can only escape this situation by kys. Good luck!

>Implying they are mutually exclusive.
If you would spend a single hour every day dedicated to your creative craft you would be able to produce something worthwhile in a year.

That was literally the point of my post you absolute retard.

But that's exactly my problem, I'll never get anything done when I have so many irons in the fire and more are coming all the time
Last year I had a bunch of uncompleted stories, this year the amount has doubled. I never find the interest or time to pick one up to polish and finish, while my bigger projects are always interrupted by my inspiration to do more uncompleted shorts

Because rather than becoming great you have settled for teaching others to become great. Would Hitler have ever considered being a teacher? Would Lovecraft? Would Sindee Jennings?

Then explain the following quote :
>>Squandering 65 years of your life just to live the remaining 20

>be 24
>have done nearly nothing with life so far
>have only realized how great life can be recently
>still can't let go of that feeling of immense guilt for doing nothing with myself for so long
>see this post
>this nigga had everything i ever wanted by my age
>lost it like a damn fool
your suffering is great, but i can't relate to it; in fact, i'm enjoying the schadenfreude, and it motivates me
now get off your fucking ass and get your life in order, i don't give a fuck what happened to you, i don't give a fuck about how much you want to make as if you were retreating into the womb by walking into some pussy ass forest, settle the fuck down, fix your shit, help the people around you and do something with your goddamn life; a parent's death is supposed to be the START of adulthood, not an excuse to regress into being a big baby
peace out, good luck and fuck you

I'm older, likely good deal older than you

Having money and regularity after school is nice. Because you're enjoying, no longer growing like you were during school. School was hard not just cuz no money but growing-pains. You will long for that struggle and growth and give up everything and go volunteer in Southern Mexico where you'll try to write again. Or you will turn full normie and will drone on until your midlife crisis. When you wake up one day and realize all of your happiness has slowly been drained from you, and you'll never get it back or have the chance to