Least favorite fast food chain?

Least favorite fast food chain?

TGI Fridays

McD's.

Aguante Luisito

Burger king desu. Wendy's is better as close to "real" burgers. McDonald's has the weird addictive thing going on that's more appealing than BK. Checker's/Rally's has the best fucking fries ever and comparable level sandwiches.

Subways is pretty bad. I don't ever feel satisfied after eating there. I kind of save subways for if I'm starving and there is nothing else around. There is literally a subways in every town gas station no matter how small in the US.

>fast food chain
>Least favorite

This this a rhetorical question?
All of them?

Places with table service don't count!

KFC
Not enough variety

What are you talking about with McDonald's?

kfc > burger king > subway

but yeah these are the worst

I'll never understand the Subway hate. It's just a cheap fucking sandwich. There isn't much to fuck up there.

>cheap
that's if you get a bland ass lettuce tomato chicken 6

It's almost like the food is some fake shit pulled from a cartoon and everything has this strange addictive quality to it.

I get the Italian BMT on Thursdays sometimes. It's a $6 footlong that day in my area. Get green peppers, onions, lettuce, jalepenos, spinach and oil with vinegar and your gold. It's pretty tasty.

Jimmy John's hands fucking down. Their food is so bad it got to the point when I was still driving for them that I'd rather be hungry than eat their bland crap.

Between all the fat in the meats and sugar in the bun and sauces, it's a pretty shitty sandwich. Kinda like a mcdonalds version of a sandwitch.

To me it tasted worse than those chilled sandwitches you can get at a petrol pump.

Right now theyve got the 6 dollar steak and cheese footlongs for a limited time at all Subway

use advance mathematics to cut one square of cheese into triangles that cover a whole footlong sub.

As an employee of an actual legit Philly cheese steak shop, you should hate yourself and feel bad.

I had a Philly steak when I was in Philly last year and it was pretty good, but what's the fucking deal with the cheese whiz? And what's with all the gay ass lingo?

Subway doesnt claim its a philly cheesesteak. Its just a footlong with meat and your choice of cheese and veggies.

Lemme get a whiz wit

I fucking hate that nigger talk.

Long John silvers

Even the hush puppies and french fries suck ass.

How do you manage to fuck those up?

This thread made me unironically go to Subway just now.

I went to Philly and got a cheesesteak from some famous place. Waited for like 30 minutes to get a sandwich and it was mediocre to the point that it was bad. I've made better sandwiches.

Yeah theyre pretty bad. My friend used to work there, he says get the chicken plank sandwich and coleslaw.

McDonalds.

It tastes nicer than burger king, but it tastes fake. Not bad. Just fake. I feel as if I'm being lied to.
Good fries through.

A&W because nobody ever goes there. I honestly have no fucking clue why anybody would ever open an A&W thinking "Now THIS is going to be a wildly successful business endeavor."
Fuck A&W

People who say this only put lettuce on their subs. I am always satisfied when I eat subway because I get every fucking vegetable they have.

I fucking love subway
It's my go to fast food place
I don't eat it often but 9/10 I will choose subway over the other options
I'm not veg but I don't eat the meat there
I just put all the veg, provolone, bake the shit with the veg in there, avocado put on after, sweet onion sauce(light) and wa la
for me it's Subway, the best fast food chain

zaxbys

i have had several disturbing experiences at zaxbys, and only eat there because ALL of my friends insist that it's the best

>I fucking love subway
KYS

KFC

was that pic done by a 12y/o? is that supposed to be funny? fuck you and fuck your thread

you take that back

>Drive for about five hours to visit a friend for the weekend upstate New York
>Driving down, decide to stop at a rest stop because it'll be another two hours and it was like 8
>I think there was some sort of traveling college Euro football team at the rest stop, big bus out front
>They're all crowded around the McDonald's, decide to get Subway
>Order a footlong with tuna, lettuce, tomato and pickles
>Hear two of the guys from the school who wanted Subway behind me say "Yeah the steak's alright, but don't get the tuna, heard it was made of sawdust or some shit"
>Literally handed my money over and had the sandwich in my hand, they glance at me and I glance at them at the same time
>"O-oh.. well, that's just what I heard."

>at Subway this morning on my early break from work
>just finished ordering when this guy came in and joined the other end of the queue
>filling my cup at the drink machine when I heard him very confidently order a 4 inch sub
>Anyone who has ever been to subway and is at all familiar with how things run around there knows that they dont cut your sandwiches to be 4 inches. You ask for either a 6 inch or a foot-long, the reason being that a footlong is the convention and 6 inches is more or less half of a foot, so really theres no excuse for making the mistake of ordering a 4 inch instead of a 6 inch at all. And I mean 4 inches is very specific too.
>Mess around with the numbers in my head for maybe one second tops but it takes no longer than that to realize what had just happened.
>The man had obviously just told everybody at subway what the length of his cock was in inches.
>nobody even flinched either it was like I was the only person who thought of the guys cock when he said that.
>made me wonder if maybe theres a group of men out there of undetermined size who live with the constant fear of accidentally revealing the size of their penis to everybody at subway when they try to order a sandwich. I guess it's alright if your penis happens to be 6 inches or a foot long but for most of us theres a definite risk.

Has anyone ever worried about this before when ordering at subway? It really does seem like high stakes to me now. I'm not sure I can ever go back. Thoughts?

>I was the only person who thought of the guys cock
i guess this happens all the time to you