Descartes BTFO

Descartes BTFO

Elaborate your memes

I presume he's saying all descartes had to do to prove his own existence was look in the mirror.

"How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real?"

- Jayden Smith

OP BTFO

lol that mirror has nothing in it dumbass, literally just proved me correct u idiot

>descartes BTFO
>clearly never read descartes
wew lad

wow I hate decartas now

hm
really makes you think.

Berkeley BTFO

OPTICS
P
T
I
C
S

doubt that, the mirror could be a "genius malignus"

You could update the classic line op
>I see therefore I'm short and ugly

The Genius Malignus still had the form of a mirror inherent in it, ergo such a concept necessarily exists.

>ergo such a concept necessarily exists.
yes, math also exists, but descartes hypothetisizes about every imaginable possibility that could trick you into believing something and doubts it. The only thing that is undoubtabe is yourself, because even if you doubt yourself, you know that you exist within that doubt: "cogito, existo"

>Implying that we know what thinking is and that it is an "I" that thinks

Nietzsche BTFO

i just wanted to explain descartes position.

but yes, the "I" is something we imagine since it is the transcendental-object of the unreflected act of reflection, which we cannot reach. that´s why its called the phenomenology of the spirit.

OP is a faggot therefore he is

OP in the absent of bulls or a wife would consent to the moral position of a bull fucking his wife. Ergo OP is a cuck as well as a faggot.

nietzsche would crash the mirror with his hammer

you post, therefore you exist

more like he would break down and cry like a bitch-nigga

>more like he would break down and cry like a bitch-nigga
stopped reading there

I'm tall and ugly, thank you

That's only his starting point. He goes from what cannot be doubted to create new ideas which is how he gets to God and the effective recreation of the world.

When he says philosophising with a hammer he means something akin to percussion sounding not smashing you dolt.