Post em

post em

oh man the pseud thread to end all pseud threads
let me guess you smoke cigarettes because it's Veeky Forums
hopefully you'll grow out of them once you've gotten old enough to buy them for yourself

This is a easy way to single out psueds in real life and avoid them

>pseuds
you fucking dolt

Why does anybody still smoke cigs? The only people I know who do are hicks or international asian students

black pants white shirt black shoes that's it.

So do you Veeky Forumsgs wear jackets in the summer because they go with your fruity outfits?

Veeky Forums with no I-Phone or /beatsbydre/? Fucking PLEB.

I don't have the template. This is how the women folk dress in my native land of SoCal. But if you suffer from shortness, every single skirt and dress has to be taken to an alterations shop.

What an egregious affront to decency and good taste

MODS

posting my fashion before this shit gets delet

same

w2c jacket

Pseuds are willing to give themselves cancer if they think it will make them look cool

go to op-shops, (thrift shops for you yanks hegehegehegheg)

>I treat difficult art as a way to accessorize my personality because I'm a pseud who feels insecure about my low IQ

>mfw this meaningless irrelevant thread will be up for a week

pseud

Because you're a fucking pussy.

t. hick abroad, whose friends are Asians

everything is meaningless and irrelevant, my man. Let the lads have fun.

sudo psued

You, obviously, don't create content.

>red or purple cheap chinos
>either band shirts or a light blue ocbd
>a raiders jacket
>some black scarf with edgy text and symbols about death and occultism on it (I have a few)
>10 euro piece of shit cloth shoes, either red or white, or a pair of converses in black
>a blue backpack
>a casio digital watch

-a non/fa/ who can't be arsed to make a picture

This is off-topic. Pseuds belong on /mu/, /b/, or Veeky Forums

blazer with worn-out jeans, undershirt, anti-aesthetic female companions

a nightmare

-not clean, ill-fitting cheap jeans and one color t-shirts, mostly grey and black
-beat to hell dirty old converse
-no accessories
-used books
I'm not even that poor, I just don't care

>things plebs say: the post

Fruit of the Loom T-shirt, jeans or slacks, New Balance sneakers, baseball cap, sunglasses.

Nu-male starter pack

OP here. Why are you guys so jealous? It's obvious a lot of you are poor, unattractive, and unintelligent mediocrities who cannot fathom aesthetic fulfillment through multiple avenues. I'm glad I'm in a position to both afford and appreciate art in diverse media like fashion, literature, horology, and tobacco. Instead of seething with jealous rage, consider channeling your puerile rage into some sort of drive or motivation that can inspire you to attain greater heights.

PS add me on snapchat

>OP here
No

jej

pretty funny

this board is so fucking degenerate

not that I want to defend this abomination of a thread, but fuck off to pol with your meme words

london

You have no chest hair, and your wifebeater is showing. 0/10 never come to Dixie.

No. It's an important and truthful word that accurately describes modern behavior. You sound like a degenerate

hint: trans or fat/ugly

Jesus, that's exactly how my fiancée dresses. It has made its way to Indiana.

>implying anybody willingly goes to Dixie

Degenerate is definitely not a /pol/ word. Kys

user, you should know by the vehicle I'm not in London.

yes and I'm going to assfuck you all the wy back to the cesspool where you belong

he's using it in the /pol/ sense. kys

rekt
if you are that guy you are a faggot though no offense faggot

>texas
A
U
S
T
I
N

>enslaving yourself to a drug that doesn't even give you a mild high is what real men do
Ok lad
Cigarettes are the reason I never met my grandfather so I don't personally partake

Veeky Forumsck off!

Here I am.

Do you have a link to where to buy the chess travel set?

kill yourselves please this board is already cancerous enough

Complains the user using green text and a fucking DFW pic.

very patrician senpai

Southern hemisphere my dude

Its on Amazon, I'm trying not to advertise inb4 ban.

SouvNear is the brand, the 7x7 chess set. I like my travels tiny, my main set is also a "travel set" but much larger and made of proper woods, 18x18.

Nice, thank you user. I carry around a Hive set, which is another abstract game that doesn't require a board. Not many people know how to play or care to learn though. I'll probably pick that one up since it's only 2lbs.

>sweater, flannel, boots
>shorts

hot legs huh

Can't find a full body pic

i think the thread's been saved