NOt to say we're sexist but the females are sortof asking for it aren't they with a claim to equality

NOt to say we're sexist but the females are sortof asking for it aren't they with a claim to equality.
Meanwhile this babe ruining yahoo despite a $36 Billion free budget-upgrade, and the Theranos disaster, not one woman has ever started a tech-company and never has a woman ceo yet proven to be useful in such a responcible position.
Am i missing anything here or are women just unequiped and incompetent relative to males in cilicon valley?

Attached: 9A59438B-A864-40CC-9F1D-6A5CE97716FD.jpg (1200x1555, 271K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9uIrAN4JneY
wsj.com/public/resources/documents/yahoopresentation.pdf
youtu.be/4B-tNUNuiGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Am i missing anything here or are women just unequiped and incompetent relative to males in cilicon valley?
/thread

Attached: 1521572896110.jpg (508x516, 105K)

yes user, females are worthless pig trash, move along no need to make this thread every single day
sage faggot

Never seen this on here yet, then again im barely ever. HERe

Anyway i'm looking for structural arguments not sexist namecalling. As a female myself i won't stand for that

yes user, men are just better at everything and you are the best alpha on this board
now stop shitposting

>as a female myself
faggot

Attached: 1509155327378.png (306x290, 6K)

There were 3 arguments in his post chromosomes checked

Attached: 17BCBEB6-CE78-4879-A942-B9A670F570BE.jpg (1229x1246, 360K)

Why was she bad for yahoo then?

>Be on user board
>"Hey I'm FEMALE"
Attention seeking cunts. Every. Fucking. Time.

any nudes of her?

White women are just stupid

Attached: amd-ces-2018-dr-lisa-su[1].jpg (640x427, 29K)

Equality is a meme. If things are truly equal then you need to be able to beat men at their own game, and in any literal or figurative battle of the sexes women are going to get trashed if men compete with them the way they do other men, and it's not going to be remotely close. There's a reason these women are only coming out now that the savages are subjugated and air conditioning is installed. Not to say that it's impossible for them to be good leaders, but they'll be few and far between, even with people frothing at the mouth begging for a Steve Jobs type of woman, which is how Theranos in particular was able to pop off like it did. Everyone is obsessed with image over competence and seemingly convinced that societal change is only a matter of marketing.

How about the florida feminism bridge.

Attached: download (1).jpg (195x259, 12K)

She is pretty sexy I’d definitely like to put my dick in her mouth while she looked up at me with those beautiful blues.

She'll chomp down hard and laugh with your penis blood dripping from her lips. Just saying.

>"artistic touch"

Would that artistic touch be the color red by any chance?

jesus..that bitch needs to wear some fucking makeup..gross

I think Modumetal is run by a competent CEO

exception to the rule.

you are why so many men think females are higher on the scale than they are.

no she and 99% of females need no fakeup to falsely raise them up a few points.

fuck off mister part of the problem

>responcible
>cilicon
this is like the funniest form of illiteracy i've seen on here

>iz it just me or are woman stoopid and iresponcible?
why this thread even exists? statistical data explains it all

Attached: pinker.jpg (182x277, 15K)

>haha im a girl lol xd

fucking kill yourself you sack of shit

>males are more competitive
>females are not stupid enough to work 70 hours a week
>also, they're generally not as interested in tech as men, so there are less of them even at the start of the race
>also, if you've ever met an ultra geek you'd know they're basically robots and working with them is no fun, especially if youre female
basically

pretty autistic woman though

youtube.com/watch?v=9uIrAN4JneY

literally fucking this. women were the original NEETs

you sound like a dumb fucking cunt
begone thot

Successful women are the ones who never get any credit. This shows with everything, games, movies business etc. If you are good at what you do there is equality and you are actually treated as an equal. Its only when they throw a bitch fit they get attention specifically for being a woman, like that Anita bitch and her youtube scam. I have known many hard working women, they just work hard, that is it. Nothing else .

i meant this message for you and Veeky Forums screwed it up
ill say it again..begone thot

this. like makeup literally makes women look poorer and trashier, makes them spend way too much time stroking their vanity instead of pursuing literally anything else with their time, and fucks up their skin

You don't even stand to pee.

fuck you faggot i'm not a female i'm a guy that noticed all you thirsty fucks raising females ego's up higher than they should be cuz you losers cant stop acting like pussy is the end all be all. If you got laid a few times you'd know it's not.

but good stuff just throw around thot and imply someone's a girl and you think you win.
How bout this eternal virgin? You stop assuming wrong and I wont assume you're a bitter virgin hiding from life in moomy and duhdys basement.

fuck off and go worship more 5/10 pussy that you think is 8/10 cuz she wears fakeup. thirsty ass bitch

HAha your whole purpose in life is to lay on your back and submit to men

you literally lay down on your back, legs spread open, and get FUCKED

that is your only purpose in life ultimately

LMAO @ being born a woman

england isn't my city, sorry for not flawlessly mastering the language

Attached: 63EBC8DD-F182-41C0-A0EF-16A8F5181541.jpg (256x400, 22K)

Mayer was worse than incompetent. She was complicit in the destruction of Yahoo and was an elaborate plant by Google.
>wsj.com/public/resources/documents/yahoopresentation.pdf
Companies could care less about “equality” unless they can use it to their advantage. What we may see is more conservative corporations acknowledging this wave of feminism by way of PR, but internally produce it as a means of ideological corporate espionage to destroy companies which unironically accept ideals such as “equality”. Women are just a pawn in this game and will be used for profit.

Greed knows no bounds.

>england
>city

Yes, NEETS are like women but without their beauty, grace, role in procreation and pussy.

Marissa would be an exception to that rule, you'd agreed if she wasn't yahoo ceo and had remained at google.

Yet, she went to head yahoo nd nonetheless it did not really work out.

youtu.be/4B-tNUNuiGk

Attached: 1521063122715.jpg (1155x576, 331K)

>women just unequiped and incompetent

they stopped doing anything they were good at and are shit at being men their attempts to be men when they are not will cause civilisation to stagnate and possible economic collapse, see HP and Yahoo

Her new role

Attached: download (2).jpg (164x307, 6K)

YI she stopped staff from telecommuting because she believed in people 'being in the office for facetime'. Yahoo died.

It's a man

>wsj.com/public/resources/documents/yahoopresentation.pdf
>Meyer destroyed Yahoo
>not google, no siree

The reason they make separate lists for women is to produce some sense of their relevance not being entirely overshadowed by all male contribution.
It's also why she so famously was Google's 1st "female employee"