mein Tagebuch desu

t. Karl Ove Knausgaard

Mi diario desu

/tv/ fuck off

This.

>not moj dnevnik desu

It's gotta be Serbian.

Hogg

Haven't watched the movie but the literary equivalent is probably 120 Days of Sodom (which I haven't read).

Use dbi (da budem iskren) instead of desu if you want serbian

You mean something that's shocking just for the sake of being shocking?

Thanks, blyad.

Isn't every shocking piece in movies, games, literature made with the sole purpose of being shocking?
Does something like ''unintentionally shocking'' even exist??

The Painted Bird

>with the sole purpose of being shocking?
>sole purpose
no

Serbian people scare the shit out of me.

t. Muhammad Mahmud Ahmed Tariq ibn Al Karim

Huh?

Anything (except The Queue) that this happy chappy produces

We just recently had a thread about him and other russian contemporaries

Aren't Romanians the true kebab removers of history tho

do you have it in the archives somewhere?

Romanians are basically so shitskinned that I could absolutely buy that they had become as such by having eaten too much kebab

even Day of the Oprichnik?

Serbs have been fucking Turks for so long they are genetically closer to them than they are to other Slavs.

dunno m8 tbqhwyf

I love Balkan threads on /pol/. Watching irrelevant countries shit on each other every single time without fail never loses its magic. Serb-bro, who does Kosovo belong to?

hey you oughta check out Pierre Guyotat: nonstop vomit-fuel

Well your parents didn't intend for you to be a piece of garbage, but boy were they shoked.

>He is the last great avant-garde visionary of the 20th century.

It fucking kills me when reviewers make grand statements like this.

According to what I've read in reviews, Beckett, Philip K. Dick, Pynchon, Gass, Updike, and Nabokov are each the greatest writers and/or stylists of the 20th century.

not quite sure what you mean i'm just sayin get ready to puke in horror

He's a memester.

Apart from the super artsy type movies (desu they're quite tame compared to western ones), they're a lot like Pushing Up Daisies or Amelie or something. Not like the OP at all.

The OP thing I think is a purified ideology based on that meme movie where the assholes get fucked and one is his son or something. That was a super artsy film meant to represent the Bosnian war I think.

Romanians are slavs going "muh glorious latin ancestors", you're thinking of Roma (also know as gypsies). Look at Cioran, Eliade, Ionesco, Tzara, Gherasim Luca, etc., none of them have dark skin.

this

The crows obviously.

Sade idk

>"The Consumer" by Michael Gira tbqh senpai

Naked lunch

Came to post this

this book is known for breaking boundries in censorship in America at the tail end of the cold war

Without doubt it was the Serbian Film of literature then, and still is a strong contester for now

its the reviewer quote on the book cover

What does lit think of pic related

Correct.

Posting something related
youtube.com/watch?v=OIRnPUhSdA8

Gira is a sick fuck.
And a genius.

Possibly Henry Miller's Tropic of Cancer

its more like bogdan mohammedovic

only true "kebab removers" are jews. serbs and romanians were literally subjects of the kebabs for centuries. a few impaled soldiers don't make nobody kebab remover
fun fact: Mehmed II "impaled" Vlad and his brother, that's why was so hung up with impalement

Are there any Serbian books?

Winner winner

120 days of sodom

This was a legitimately good movie, production value wise. The acting, the cinematography, the score, the pacing.

The only problem was that the themes were fucking retarded

chicken dinner

what's updike?

it's when you fuck a lesbian in the butt

not much, you?

Sexworkers, rape, torture, brutal murders, scat fetishists, faggot shit, and necrophilia. Pretty sure this is what you're looking for. It's also very well-written.

I agree but the theme was somehow well made.

but Serbian Film is not good