Worth reading?

worth reading?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xFSwIw-_-as
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Depends, are you gonna go fight a war, kid?

I'm already fighting a war.
I'm fighting the war of life.

I would only read it if I was going to be on Survivor.

nigga, you gay

Meme book

>I'm fighting the war of life.

You laugh now, but I in the end - I am a man. I am a warrior. I am a true warrior. I rise in the morning, rise to face the long winding bleakness of another day.

Even though this Earth brings me nothing but pain, I still rise in stubborn refusal to submit. I will never submit. I am the spartan. I am the warrior. I will fight the world's suffocating currents until my last breath is sucked from my lungs.

I fight on the behalf of not only my own survival, but also on behalf of those who have fallen before. Those have been beaten by the War of Life. Those who have been found hanging in their homes, or with a bullet in their head. I fight in their honor. In their memory. They are fallen soldiers. Fallen brothers in arms. I will not allow myself to tarnish their great name and legacies.

I will never fall. I will survive. I will thrive.

I am a warrior of life.

so a war without all the cool parts

when was the last time you punched somebody? third grade?

Literally nothing by chinks, gooks, japs, etc. should be taken seriously.

the funny thing about that book is that i've heard the name dropped innumerable times, but i've never heard it quoted

so i guess you can get its powers just by staring at the cover

Never ghonna make it

>tfw taken seriously

NEVA GIVE UP

Trump faggots out.

It's a short book like a handbook so if you want to read a chapter every now and then while you have some better book to read you can try it.
It's also quite repetitive and some of the things are common sense like don't attack unless you are certain you will win.

youtube.com/watch?v=xFSwIw-_-as

vid related

I read it for an undergrad class, and my vague recollection is that it suffers from the curse of being so influential that everything in it seems like common sense to the modern reader. But it's also really short, so just go ahead and read it.

Kinda funny how that works out

I somehow own 3 copies of it,so it must be good.
Same goes for Tao Te Ching