See a qt reading on the train/tram/bus

>see a qt reading on the train/tram/bus
wut do?

Ignore them, come home and start drinking again.

You stare at her covertly until one of you reaches your stop.

If there is nobody directly behind me, I'd greentext on here about the pleb shit she is reading

Stay loyal to my gf. Go home. Get a blowjob.

kek

>there are normies on here so normie they use public transportation and go outside at all

what is this

>pretend she doesn't exist while trying to sneak a glance at what she's reading
>go home and post about tfw no gf

Leave them alone

She is probably reading some John Green tier shit so I probably just smack her on my way out screaming "IF BUT SO YOU BITCH" as I often do when encountering lesser beings.

>do nothing
> thus i die

Sometimes I wonder about these posts. I know there are genuine autists and agoraphobics but you must go outside sometimes, at least to buy your groceries or your video games and books if your mom does those for you. It would be exceedingly difficult to succesfully avoid seeing any girls whatsoever.

Not in the only white western civilization reduct Saudi Arabia. You can spend your entire life without seeing a girl there.

I order groceries to my door. I very, very rarely buy other things but if so then I too order it to my door. Though I do go outside a few times a year, if I need to see a doctor or do some business that I really can't escape from, but I'd never get on a bus for that, I walk everywhere then. And I am a girl, but obviously my contact with men is very limited. Though some of the delivery personal are men, and I talk my dad on the phone now and then.
It's pretty basic hiki mode

This is more or less my life too, though I'm a guy. Enlightenment is right around the corner. I can sense it.

We're gonna make it, user.

nothng

you guys rock

im normcore to the max, but at least i got better taste than most of this board

Let them read in peace you autist. Just because someone is reading doesn't mean they want to talk to you, quite the opposite in fact.

Why would I bother anyone I don't know for any reason, let alone someone who is reading a book.

:)

Quietly fantasize about her as an innocent Victorian girl experiencing her sexual awakening during lesbian experimentation with her visiting cousin. What else?

I ride the subway at least twice per day and six days per week. I see people reading all the time, from qt girls to old men, and I have literally never even once seen anyone reading anything literary.

we should have a competition for the most normal for a change from people displaying their reclusiveness.

i have a great grasp on the whole yuppie, career-minded normie thing.

i also have super pleb taste compared to the high and mighty elitists here, tho

What kind of thread is this? Fuck off.