>get idea
>holy shit this is genius
>write it
>holy shit this is crap
How can I stop this?
Suicide isnt an option.

take the redpill

>just lift bruh
currently lifting as we speak, it isnt working.

You don't stop it. Not every idea you have is going to be good. You will write a lot of shit before you get anywhere near anything good. Why does everyone think they're going to shit gold every time they go to the bathroom here?

I mean hate women and nonwhites

All my ideas come when im showering.

write in the shower then

I lowkey already do, if anything just makes me want to kill myself and I already said suicide isnt an option.

You made several mistakes. The first was assuming the idea you had was 'genius.' You have to play with the idea for a long time, shape it, mold it, decide whether it's actually worthwhile. Give it a few months, if you really think it's that good. Then maybe start writing it. Learn how to build off of ideas. Learn how to determine whether they are good ideas or not.

>tfw smarthphone is actually waterproof and I could actually type while showering
Thanks STEMfags.
Now it will feel forced and ideas will run away for ever.
Any other tips?

>not pooping gold

That's what he does while writing it down, you moron

>write
>realize it sucks
>keep writing
>it sucks a little less

Don't write it down until you know it's good, is what I'm saying. Let it age in your brain. It will either come out like fine wine or curdle. OP only realized after writing the idea down that it was no good, but if he had sat on it some more he could have figured that out before writing it at all.

I disagree. In the process of writing, you come up with new ideas and also improve the skill itself. produce produce produce. Read produce read produce. You can always tweak, reorganize and trim later on

Suicide is always an option, user.

this, just keep writing

you really think every single writer thinks that their works are really fucking great all along as they write?

Keeping writing shit after shit after shit piece to exploit the fact that random chance may bless you with something that is accidentally good.

Not OP but does one write good futuristic prose/poetry?

You are a dedicated falseflagger arent you?

easy
just stop writing