What is Veeky Forums view on Zadie Smith?

She wrote "White Teeth" has a new book coming out soon?

Other urls found in this thread:

2.bp.blogspot.com/-Sv6_nZ9zd88/TbShFbPOU-I/AAAAAAAAAJY/RB1yGOEm_z8/s1600/Zadi_smith_mother.jpg
newrepublic.com/article/61361/human-all-too-inhuman
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>inb4 /pol/ebs get upset

Is White Teeth worth a read? I have it checked out from my local library and it's overdue but laziness about turning it back and so on. I read some of NW but couldn't really get engaged so I moved on.

her first book was great, her second book was complete trash though..i heard good things about this one though

>Zadie
*Sadie

Would smash.

Sadie Zmith.

NW is p good

Saw on the tube, she's photogenic but mediocre in person. Writing is ok but overrated to the extent you'd expect for a black woman.

>reading blacks
That's one thing, and degenerate
>reading women
That's one thing, and degenerate
>reading BLACK WOMEN

Kill yourselves

How is she even black? She's a bit brownish at best, I've seen blacker Italians.

>Not Zadieposting

One drop is enough to contaminate you

THink she has a black and a white parent.

It seems it's a 1/3 black+white or something.
Enough to get you praised as an amazing writer for mediocre novels, that's for sure.

her mama is full africano
2.bp.blogspot.com/-Sv6_nZ9zd88/TbShFbPOU-I/AAAAAAAAAJY/RB1yGOEm_z8/s1600/Zadi_smith_mother.jpg

"ethnic" looking people look disgusting.

newrepublic.com/article/61361/human-all-too-inhuman
read this

I heard a rumour that the turban is hiding the face of David Foster Wallace on the back of her head.

what does that even mean

>changes her name to sound more exotic
That's being culturally black at least. That factoid plus the headwear, on top of previously having flipped through White Teeth and found the writing mediocre, have kept me from paying any more attention to miss "incomfortable next to franzen and dfw".

That only whites can be truly attractive.

Zadie Smith was born as Sadie Smith in the north-west London borough of Brent to a Jamaican mother, Yvonne Bailey, and an English father, Harvey Smith.[7] Her mother had grown up in Jamaica and migrated to England in 1969.

On Beauty is really good, White Teeth is good (esp considering her age when she wrote it, but I like her later work more), NW is goat, her book of essays is also good

James Wood has a stick up his bum for the past 50 years and also loves to disproportionally neg new women writers, someone do a graph.

yeah