My doctor who I am now not seeing claimed I may be lapsing into schizophrenia now he is absolutely fabricating this and...

My doctor who I am now not seeing claimed I may be lapsing into schizophrenia now he is absolutely fabricating this and it is not true but what is some literature that has to do with that mindset

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nEnklxGAmak
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-fulfilling_prophecy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Doctors don't just fabricate things and schizophrenia is not something to be taken lightly. If this post is serious, go seek help or at least consult a second Doctor.

That guys probably a fascist. Read Deleuze

2 years ago my psychiatrist told me I was almost certainly developing either schizophrenia or bipolar disorder and I thought they were full of shit. Then this spring I completely lost my fucking mind. It was actually very beautiful but holy shit I went so insane. It turned out to be just intense bipolar disorder, where the manic episodes are often quite similar to schizophrenic delusions.

The actual mania was not a problem, but when the depression started to come back after a few months I became extremely violent and alienated a lot of people.

Idk why I'm posting this really but probably if your doctor tells you that you should take it seriously, at least consider it. I have probably irreparably fucked things up recently because I wasn't medicated

This, schizophrenia is a gift, your asshole can be a sunbeam machine

consult another doctor
don't tell him about the other doctor up front, lie if you have to

I had to go to this early intervention in psychosis bullshit

anyway it's like 5 years later just turns out I was going into severe depression and some sort of anxiety disorder

so it may just be that op! you might just be becoming suicidal!

also if you're into drugs and being a lazy cunt now is the time to scam the govt for free autismbux and get yourself a xanny or adderall script

or you could just straight up be schizophrenic, be prepared for a wild ride son!

>This, schizophrenia is a gif
this is not true btw

youtube.com/watch?v=nEnklxGAmak
Watch it

THIS BOOK!!!!

Good book about insanity is Burton's Anatomy of Melancholy, which is not really about depression but about all sorts of mental illness. It has good advice, too.

I've definitely seen doctors overdiagnose and misdiagnose mental illness in my day.

Top kek me too, my mania was worse than depression though, I ended up in the loony bin getting held down and shot up with haldol. Mania is the best feeling in the world until it progresses to this place of extreme paranoia; even then I wasn't exactly unhappy, I don't even know how to describe how I felt. I was thinking about killing myself, not because I was sad, but because then I could go to another dimension where the left-sided forces that were after me couldn't find me, and it would also be a middle finger to them like they didn't even get to kill me, I took that away from them and won. But luckily I got sufficiently deranged that I came to the attention of the authorities before I did anything like that.

I was fairly depressed afterwards but in a weird way it was a relief to be depressed. And the depression wasn't nearly as intense as the mania.

Stopped taking meds because I thought it was a fluke of stress etc, it happened again three years later even worse. Now I take my lithium like a good boy and am truly the happier for it.

As your doctor, I should prescribe that you come back and see me. It's only going to get worse.

I don't wanna be a huge asshole, but were you on medication DURING the manic episode? Antidepressants are known to cause manic episodes. It's my opinion that the manic state is creating by drugs and not naturally occurring.

not exactly on topic but what are some active places to talk about mental illness

got anymore like this perhaps bipolar

bump

And what's the cure? Taking a pill that is sure to fuck up your brain chemistry even if it wasn't so sure he even had a mental illness.

>2 years ago my psychiatrist told me I was almost certainly going insane
>Then this spring I had gone insane

Thank you psychiatry

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-fulfilling_prophecy

What were your delusions? What do you mean by "losing your fucking mind"?

Schizoaffective here. I would recommend the following books:

AureliĆ” and Other Writings - Gerard de Nerval
Memoirs Of My Nervous Illness - Daniel Schreber
The Schreber Case - Sigmund Freud
On The Psychology And Pathology Of So-Called Occult Phenomena - Carl Jung
Seminar III: The Psychoses - Jacques Lacan
Anti-Oedipus & A Thousand Plateaus - Deleuze and Guatarri
Chaosmosis - Felix Guatarri
The Politics Of Experience - RD Laing
The Politics Of Ecstasy - Timothy Leary
The Eden Express - Mark Vonnegut
The Center Cannot Hold - Elyn Saks