Claims to not know what reddit is

>claims to not know what reddit is
>gets his taste in books from Veeky Forums
>gets his taste in music from /mu/
>is redpilled (follows alt-right people on twitter)

why is he a liar?

How does he afford to travel around the world?

>TFW you will never be as patrician as Cliff.

because his faggot dad died and left him money I think.

He seems like the type (and this is not really a criticism here, but just an explanation) that makes it a point to travel regularly, with the hope of becoming more cultured or grow as a person or something like that.

And this. He, or his family, had money before dad died, because he's always telling stories about trips he's been on, experiences he's had, art he was exposed to at a young age, etc. his parents seem like educated, cultured types who had fulfilling lives and careers, and who made a conscious effort to raise their children in an environment where the importance of living and art is central. He does not seem like a child whose parents placed him in front of a television or left him in after school programs. Im not saying he's a genius though. He's almost thirty but has the tast of a millennial teen.

What does it mean that he dates a woman 20 years his senior?

he is sleeping with a woman 15 years his senior; i dare say she is helping him along.

20 years older than him.

Kek

>TFW you will never be as patrician as Cliff.
Go to bed Cliff

>CLIFF reads POE and FUCKS his MILF gf while you SLAVE away reading ULYSSES and PYNCHON and NEVER leave your HOUSE

His international fans let him sleep on their couches for introducing them to great literature.

>likes Beatles, Elvis and Poe
>can barely talk about the subject of his channel
>fake forced persona
>patrician

Veeky Forums standards are really, really low lately

Life is good

Why do people on here always have this insular view where people secretly come on this literature board of an Indonesian body painting emporium if they happen to like one or two similar wildly popular things?
If you have a cold and you meet someone who has a cold that doesn't mean that you two have been deep tongue kissing before that.

>tfw Cliff is more discerning, industrious, cultivated, handsome, and taller than you
>use these against him by claiming he's a phoney
Veeky Forums you're so wise and humble

How fucking dare you user I'm 6"3

Wouldn't have it any other way

Please let Cliff be the Chad of Veeky Forums. I need this meme.

Maybe he knows about Reddit, but just doesn't post there?

Reminder that posting on Reddit is for subhumans.

>Maybe he knows about Reddit, but just doesn't post there?
thats not the issue. in a video he recently uploaded he said "i didnt know what reddit was until i read this question" or something like that

why did he lie? he clearly knows what reddit is he's a fucking liar and i demand an explanation and an apology

His claim not to know of the existence of reddit is a pretty boldfaced lie. People have heard to reddit who don't have the fucking internet. He's not a liar. He's a narcissistic cunt.

>hey Stacey, I just passed user in the library. He was reading some book, Endless Fun, or Ulysses' Rainbow, or whatever it's called, one of those meme books, what a dweeb!
>I know, other Stacey! Have you seen CLIFF lately. He's so smooth, he knows so much about books but he doesn't care about the whole literature thing, he's just a cool guy. I want him to take me to Ronda to see bullfights.

Stop shilling for a fucking youtuber.

The Book Chemist is the best.

>handsome

the book chemist offers almost zero insight into anything he reviews, he's on par with the female YA booktubers except he caters to a different audience by reading higher quality titles.

you say like if Cliff offered something on his videos

desu I don't expect academic discussions on novels when watching a book review on YT

I watch a YT review to get the basics, see if a book fits my taste , it's strengths/weaknesses etc.

chemist says as much as cliff does without being a pretentious asshole who spends half an hour quoting wikipedia and talking about himself

who is this and why should I care

>reddit

Don't go there.

He does a pretty good job of selling the book. He also scripts all his reviews in advance and it really shows in the quality of his delivery. I'm not looking for academic discourse like points out, but I honestly believe Cliff does a better job of telling me what I need to know before delving in above any other youtuber.
>pretentious
I hate this meme.

t. Cliff

t. JeanBookishThoughtsFan69

Is this the biggest pseud alive?

also, hi Cliff!

>I'm an idiot, I have no formal education, I just read books
>the majority of my fans are probably smarter than I am
>pseud
okay

yes, I indeed called him a pseud. Well done. You should really get into reading with comprehension like that.

>if you don't watch my black and white shots you're a pleb woman watcher haha

Cliff, pls

i love how butthurt cliff gets in these threads

>He seems like the type (and this is not really a criticism here, but just an explanation) that makes it a point to travel regularly, with the hope of becoming more cultured or grow as a person or something like that.
that doesn't work that way! Dr. Johnson says "Books of travel will be good in proportion to what a man has previously in his mind; his knowing what to observe; his power of contrasting one mode of life with another... A man must carry knowledge with him, if he would bring home knowledge.", and I think he's in the right. You cannot do that if you are so vacuous as him.

The irony of you decrying me pretentious while also throwing around "pseud" is just beyond rich.

are you /mu/ faggots still shilling this guy

he transcends the lie/truth dichotomy.

I'm sure it is, friend. You'll get to terms with it, don't worry. It ain't a race.

underrated

he was talked about a lot on Veeky Forums before he got popular, it's a fair assumption he's visited here once or twice.

I WILL NOT READ UNSOLICITED MATERIAL FOR FREE I WILL NOT READ UNSOLICITED MATERIAL FOR FREE I WILL NOT READ UNSOLICITED MATERIAL FOR FREE I WILL NOT READ UNSOLICITED MATERIAL FOR FREE I WILL NOT READ UNSOLICITED MATERIAL FOR FREE I WILL NOT READ UNSOLICITED MATERIAL FOR FREE I WILL NOT READ UNSOLICITED MATERIAL FOR FREE I WILL NOT READ UNSOLICITED MATERIAL FOR FREE I WILL NOT READ UNSOLICITED MATERIAL FOR FREE I WILL NOT READ UNSOLICITED MATERIAL FOR FREE I WILL NOT READ UNSOLICITED MATERIAL FOR FREE I WILL NOT READ UNSOLICITED MATERIAL FOR FREE I WILL NOT READ UNSOLICITED MATERIAL FOR FREE I WILL NOT READ UNSOLICITED MATERIAL FOR FREE I WILL NOT READ UNSOLICITED MATERIAL FOR FREE I WILL NOT READ UNSOLICITED MATERIAL FOR FREE I WILL NOT READ UNSOLICITED MATERIAL FOR FREE I WILL NOT READ UNSOLICITED MATERIAL FOR FREE I WILL NOT READ UNSOLICITED MATERIAL FOR FREE I WILL NOT READ UNSOLICITED MATERIAL FOR FREE I WILL NOT READ UNSOLICITED MATERIAL FOR FREE I WILL NOT READ UNSOLICITED MATERIAL FOR FREE I WILL NOT READ UNSOLICITED MATERIAL FOR FREE I WILL NOT READ UNSOLICITED MATERIAL FOR FREE I WILL NOT READ UNSOLICITED MATERIAL FOR FREE I WILL NOT READ UNSOLICITED MATERIAL FOR FREE I WILL NOT READ UNSOLICITED MATERIAL FOR FREE I WILL NOT READ UNSOLICITED MATERIAL FOR FREE I WILL NOT READ UNSOLICITED MATERIAL FOR FREE I WILL NOT READ UNSOLICITED MATERIAL FOR FREE I WILL NOT READ UNSOLICITED MATERIAL FOR FREE I WILL NOT READ UNSOLICITED MATERIAL FOR FREE I WILL NOT READ UNSOLICITED MATERIAL FOR FREE I WILL NOT READ UNSOLICITED MATERIAL FOR FREE I WILL NOT READ UNSOLICITED MATERIAL FOR FREE I WILL NOT READ UNSOLICITED MATERIAL FOR FREE I WILL NOT READ UNSOLICITED MATERIAL FOR FREE I WILL NOT READ UNSOLICITED MATERIAL FOR FREE I WILL NOT READ UNSOLICITED MATERIAL FOR FREE I WILL NOT READ UNSOLICITED MATERIAL FOR FREE I WILL NOT READ UNSOLICITED MATERIAL FOR FREE I WILL NOT READ UNSOLICITED MATERIAL FOR FREE I WILL NOT READ UNSOLICITED MATERIAL FOR FREE I WILL NOT READ UNSOLICITED MATERIAL FOR FREE I WILL NOT READ UNSOLICITED MATERIAL FOR FREE I WILL NOT READ UNSOLICITED MATERIAL FOR FREE I WILL NOT READ UNSOLICITED MATERIAL FOR FREE

PAY ME FOR MY USELESS OPINION ALREADY

no review guaranteed ;^)

will you read my solicited material then?

I don't mind his channel to be honest.

how's the heroin addiction treating ya cliff?

I wish I had some right now, 2bh

Anyone else lose respect for Cliff after he pulled this stunt?

Can someone tweet at Cliff and make him admit that he browses Veeky Forums please

Yeah. I still watch his videos but I certainly did lose respect for him.
Lmao, he's literally in this thread right now isn't he?
>muh sex!!!!!
Christ this man can't think about anything besides his mommy gf can he?

>he retweeted info about how torture at the bataclan massacre was covered up
Never mind, I like him again.

>Christ this man can't think about anything besides his mommy gf can he?
you need to get laid dude. no one should be this mad online on a saturday night

Cliff, I love your videos man, but you're here shitposting with us on a Saturday too. Lighten up a little.

lol you think you're better than me faggot? ill fucking burn your library down you pathetic peice of shit

take your fucking opiates and chill the fuck out you redpilled memelord

>I-I don't browse Veeky Forums guise I swear

Ah, so he exclusively browses got it.

What is he HUNGRY about.

Seriously, who is this? Link to a video, please?

>when u knut but she keep sucking

who is this cliff guy???

he's not a pseud

>doesn't know what Reddit is
>follows alt-right
Pick one. Alt-right is Reddit/ Gaymergate personified.

betterthanfood on youtube

>Yeah. I still watch his videos but
Jesus you little cuck. Watching his videos = giving him money and recognition

Yeah, he's become even more insufferable than before.
Bookchemist is the only good booktuber.

CLIFF fucks STACEY in the BULLFIGHTING ARENA while you read INFINITE JEST alone in your BED.

He needs to update his wardrobe though.

He wears the same three shirts and has done so for the past 3-4 years.

well, maybe for you, when I see his videos all I get is:
>quotes
>his travell stories
>drinking and satring into the nothing
>comparing the author to stuff that doesn't even make sense
>pleb opinions

in his PL video he literaly compares Milton to the Beatles and Elvis

I've used to watch some of his videos, but the guy just can't offer me anything of value, I dunno, no interesting information, never give his opinion about important key points of the book, don't discusses prose or style, he isn't funny or have any unique charisma and his "drinking lit guy" persona is so forced.

Also lol at people saying he isn't a pseud. In his The Loser reviews he says he didn't know who Glenn Gould was, which by itself is ok, but then he says that he likes piano work and listens to Satie and Schoenberg, hahahaha, Schoenberg motherfucker? You didn't know who Gould was but fucking listens to Schoenberg's piano work? Can you be any more pseud than this? I don't think so.

I don't mind a youtuber being a pseud if the guy is sincere and at least funny, a good book channel could at least give us new memes, I'm tired of the old ones.

I agree. Fortheloveofryan is the only booktuber I've come across who's pretty good.