Why do cigarettes make you 10x more patrician?

Why do cigarettes make you 10x more patrician?

because you saw cool smokers in jewish media and got cucked into habit

Prove him wrong

Cigarettes give the "I don't give a fuck" vibe, and also make you look like you're deep in thought.

lung cancer isn't patrician

A patrician won't get lung cancer.

ugh cigarettes are so last century like you can keep your cool id rather be seen as AUTHENTIC and SINCERE which is why i wear a bandana theyre the new cigarettes wear a bandana especially if you wear it to hide your inhuman levels of sweat production and all the chicks will dig you

oh sorry camus were you thinking that smoking that cigarette would get you laid haha buddy me and all these undergrad chicks are gonna go to the beach and listen to MGMT were not even gonna smoke weed cuz it messes with my nerves

i bet you still watch french films instead of playing tennis """"""""rebel"""""""

It's a very refined phallic symbol

Are you aware how autistic the writer of this post appears to the reader of it?

Who needs pleb lung cancer, when you have patrician balls cancer.

autism schmautism your just saying that cuz your not used to this cra-a-azy level of sincerity go back to your cage little bird (thats a reference to something my fav writers said his names david foster wallace but i just call him wavy davy cuz its like were friends thats how honest and sincere his books are and he said irony (which is like this SUPER evil thing that all these writers had in the past that made them hate things and watch television and stuff) is like a bird thats learned to love its cage i mean just wow)

you just want off the ride cuz you cant handle the speed its like karate chop hyah authenticity right in your pomo face kid but guess what buddy you aint gettin off the ride kid this is the New Sincerity and were ridin all the way aint no ironic brakes on this train its a horse goin full gallop into a future of authenticity yee haw

look out gramps the kids are growin up and we aint playin by your postmodern lack of rules

smoking cigarettes pah i dont need to look like i dont give a fuck cuz i do give a fuck with my bandana and my tennis racket and my seatbelts im doin just swell

anything that pisses off James VI works really

Its DFW gone full retard

because you have a retarded major in humans and never had to deal with patients that have lung cancer

>when the never smoker death rate shitty too
>major in humans
never met a twelve year old doctor before, but i'm too young for eighties tv

Cigarettes are for normies and plebs.

t. not going to die at age 50

Last Man detected.

So just DFW then??

That fucking bandanna tho

>10x more patrician?
Don't you mean 10x more likely to die or something along those lines?
Please do smoke more.

This, not sure why he says "Jewish" instead of "capitalist" though

If you don't smoke, you're not dedicated enough to the lifestyle. To die for the aesthetic is the final act of the patrician. I can't bring myself to do it, so I will never be truly Veeky Forums.

It really depends on the cigarette, desu famigo.

He's right, though. Plus, this thread is a blog post.