Ask a guy who works at Barnes and Noble anything

Ask a guy who works at Barnes and Noble anything

Have you got any pets??

Had a cat named Bobo, don't have her anymore

What books have you noticed being sold the most, recently?

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. Have you thought about getting another cat or maybe a dog?

Are you secretly in awe when you see me drop a fat copy of Infinite Jest at your register?

When was the last time you fugged

how long until they close your store

how many alarm stickers are in the books? If I peel it off will the book still activate walking out the doors?

Why would you want to steal from Barnes and Nobles? They don't even have a good selection of books.

Unless you're trying to make a fort of out John Green novels--in that case, go ahead.

it would be extremely painful

I bought a book and it was missing two pages. when I found out I went back to get it exchanged and it took three weeks to get a new one, but it had melted glue and it was warped, they didnt want to change it again so fuck them.

is there a way to order online and pick up at a store?

There's just one - and it's occasionally a bitch to find - but no, it won't.

how hard was getting a job there? honestly seems like a pretty easy spot to work, just curious if there are a lot of people trying to work there

Most frequent section I bring people to is Travel, most frequent book sold is Milk and Honey
IJ has never been brought to me at a register, nor asked for at customer service, however it has been on the "Books to Make You Think" themed table

July
No idea I am a grunt and don't know these things

nigga just call the store.
t. another B&N employee

in love with a girl called elisabeth who works in the basement level of the strand bookstore in NYC

>go to product page for book you want
>click "Available for Pick Up In Store", if applicable
>type in ZIP; click "Find In Store"
>when list of stores pops up, click "Reserve" next to whichever store has it

Yeah just call

Can you help me find (insert commonly assigned summer reading book) please?