The Bell Curve

This was such a great read. The thing is, angry left wingers reading it will deep down know everything Murray says here is true.

So my question is: why do leftists continue to deny the reality of race and peddle this egalitarian psuedo-science, Veeky Forums?

Ispak soþlik as an þe ne haþ þee bok iræd.

based milo trump cuck redpill nu male

MAGA anime degenerate

based zizek clinton bigoted blue pill misogynist racist

CTR anime reactionary

the bankers the bonuses

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS GONE MAD

>continue to deny the reality of race and peddle this egalitarian psuedo-science, Veeky Forums?
Id be more than happy to accept race realism if /pol/ could point to a biological reason why niggers are somehow inferior. A (single) study on I.Q. scores is not strong scientific evidence, I'm sorry.

Id also like to hear why a ten point difference in I.Q. scores should be considered at all significant. So niggers have the average I.Q. of 85-90 and that's why they are more prone to crime and struggle to build civilisations. Should all whits off themselves because they are 10-15 points lower than asians? I'm 115, way above the average white, am I basically your king?

>am I basically your king?
And this is how breitbart.com was born

>implying breitbart writers have an I.Q. above 90

Based milo is fucking smarter than most universties combined

why crusty left wingers like trying to act smug always come across as so cringeworthy?

Because "niggers" are on average about a quarter white. They get a genetic boost from their white rapist ancestry. Africans in Africa have an average IQ of 70, if the studies are to be believed. I find it hard to comprehend how a people that dumb could even manage basic farming and textiles, but I'm not a scientist. The propensity to crime is explained by "poor impulse control" which is a result of poor future time orientation. I think this theory has real teeth, because poor future time orientation has actually been observed in Africa, and the term "future time orientation" has been condemned as racist in and of itself by the Seattle school board. Methinks they protest too much.

There is no legal framework for excluding them based on how dumb they are, because people with Downs Syndrome can vote in 20 states. And people with Downs have IQs ranging from 20-70. It's basically weaponized shitposting at this point, it will be interesting to see how it goes as these kind of "deeply problematic and flawed" ideas become more mainstream.

Whites > blacks
Men > women

THESE ARE FACTS, NUMALE FEMINIST KEKS

>Because "niggers" are on average about a quarter white.

It's simply disgusting that there are whites who have engaged in BESTIALITY like that.

Okay so if the Bell Curve is right then what does that mean? I suppose it's bad for left wingers so, left wingers should try to de legitimize it. So the truth isn't the most important thing. the ends are more important. Do right wingers do the same with other scientific information? I guess in the end propaganda is more important than truth. What good is truth if it doesnt give us what we want

Right wingers deal with SCIENCE, LOGIC, and RATIONALITY, and TRUTH above feels

take the redpill

>supports milo
>left winger
are you fucking high?

you are aware that genetics isn't as black and white (gEt It?!?!) as that right?

>you are aware that genetics isn't as black and white (gEt It?!?!) as that right?

>t. leftist numale cuck who wants to see whiteness bred out of existence and his wife mounted by black guys while he cryjerks in the corner despite the fact that his testosterone levels are so low that he cannot maintain an erection

>there's only one race, the human race
People that say this don't realize how right they are. There are a few sub species of human. There are also a few sub species that haven't quite made it to "human" quite yet.

>/pol/ aussie shitposters in the early morning
What a surprise

Whites aren't the same race as blacks.

Dogs have different races, so have humans. KEK

>Okay so if the Bell Curve is right then what does that mean?
There's a couple of books on interpreting statistics that sytematically btfo The Bell Curve in passing. The really famous one is The Measure of Man.

The really sad thing is they in turn tried to btfo The Measure of Man and fucked up really badly on their understanding of statistics and controls in experiments and so on (so a bunch of things vital to their chosen careers) and ended their careers p much. Also, there are only really left and right responses and interpretations of facts e.g. you would say probably that if a certain part of the population is inherently stupid why waste resources on education (it's not a purely or the only right wing argument, but I think nevertheless this is what you're getting at), while the counter argument might be that it's more important to spend more resources on that section of society because they need it more.

Geneticist here.

IQ is environmental also, making any race realist arguments inherently flawed. Nobody can agree on the size of the genetic compononent, but most studies rate it quite lowly.

This was investigated by studying identical twins (genetically completely identical) separated at birth, meaning environment was responsible for any and all differences. There were radical differences in IQ that still weren't quite as high as if you had measured two unrelated people.
So, the blacks aren't inherently stupider, it's likely their environments that in some way explain the difference. You can pull right or left wing conclusions from this ay your leisure

Asian here.

Why are all whites so inferior? I say take all whites into concentration camps and repopulate the west with the superior Asian race. All world problems solved.

Asian are smarter than Blacks
That is why they copy Whites

I don't understand why Asian people have such a hard time thinking on their feet and/or problem-solving? I've both been educated and worked with Asian people a majority of my life, and it seems like they will work so hard to have all of the pieces to the puzzle, but never are able to put them together. Any idea why?

I'm not even memeing - just genuinely curious why this happens.

>t. leftist numale cuck who wants to see whiteness bred out of existence and his wife mounted by black guys while he cryjerks in the corner despite the fact that his testosterone levels are so low that he cannot maintain an erection

>t. alt-right numale cuck who wants to see whiteness bred out of existence and his wife mounted by black guys while he cryjerks in the corner despite the fact that his testosterone levels are so low that he cannot maintain an erection

>hurr us whites been gone dang to da school o' life unlike ya'll chinayse bix nood who dun cang wok on dey feet

I am redpilled, retard, I'm against white women having anything to do with black beasts

Fucking retard, the white race built Western civilization, cuck

It doesn't even matter anymore since all the other races with intermix with whites.
I find full on african faces disgusting, but half-blacks can be fucking beautiful, I don't know how that works but whatever.

>I am redpilled, retard, I'm against white women having anything to do with black beasts

>t. alt-right numale cuck who wants to see whiteness bred out of existence and his wife mounted by black guys while he cryjerks in the corner despite the fact that his testosterone levels are so low that he cannot maintain an erection

I DON'T WANT TO SEE THAT, YOU RETARD LEFTIST.

I AM AGAINST INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS. I WANT BLACKS AND WHITES TO LIVE IN SEPARATE PARTS OF THE WORLD

BET YOUR NOT EVEN WHITE LIKE ME, INFERIOR SWINE

being white isn't hard when you have a library card!

>Should all whits off themselves because they are 10-15 points lower than asians?
The difference between whites and Asians is about 5 points, though it varies depending on the country, with some European countries approaching 105 and some East Asians countries around 100 or a little lower.

Also, nobody is suggesting that IQ is the be all, end all.

>Fucking retard, the white race built Western civilization, cuck
But I though you alt-right NEET-loser cucks think mediterraneans and semites aren't white.

>Falling for the bell-curve

>Nobody can agree on the size of the genetic compononent, but most studies rate it quite lowly.

the consensus among psychologists is that the heritability is about half for children, significantly higher for adults. so among adults, your tested IQ will largely be your genetic IQ irrespective of environment or circumstances. for children, environment has a significant impact on score.

They are European and hence share white genes and past with us

The interesting thing is that Jews have average IQ 115, so Jews are to whites as whites are to blacks. If we accepts this book's arguments, then this difference is not due to societal privilege & culture but genetics. I wonder how /pol/ deals with being genetically inferior to the race they hate the most.

>'Jews are smarter than whites!! I swear!'
>t. Herrnstein
>stein
>stein

>>'Jews are smarter than whites!! I swear!'
>>t. Herrnstein
Is there a single non-Jewish white person who doesn't believe this? I think on some level it's very accepted.