>your crush

>"Oh my GAWD, user, did you just make a literary reference at a party?! Wait a minute, theres the football team, I need to build up the courage to flirt with them, teehee! *glugglugglug*"

what is the thought process behind these threads?

is it because the original poster hates himself, because he hates his fellow posters or because he hates women? how much time is actually put into thinking up these posts, the tone and the subject matter?

>2016
>not entirely renouncing women in pursuit of true knowledge and understanding
Stop being so pathetic, user.

They are made by actual embittered, virgin high school students from /r9k/.

>crush on a girl like this
>implying we're into bimbos
we're all gay

>tfw my crush probably browses Veeky Forums but is right now even more probably deep inside his Stacy gf
>tfw he only comes to me when drunk to discuss Dostoyevski and how he will kill himself
>tfw he doesn't want to be with me because i'm too "mentally ill" despite me starting in therapy for his sake

what is it called when you're female and a cuck?

>not chasing βοιπυσι like the greeks

>>tfw he doesn't want to be with me because i'm too "mentally ill"

it's probably just because you're fat

>tfw no mentally ill russian lit gf

also cuckqueen

It's what you deserve kid, you're and absolute idiot. That's the only way you can have a crush on such a pathetic cunt.

>not loving sick women
That's disgusting.

wouldn't be my crush
might be fap folder material but no emotional attachment to anything that vapid

>That's the only way you can have a crush on such a pathetic cunt.

Yeah, because rational thought can so easily overpower primal instincts, right?

no i always make thinness a priority, it's why i refuse medication as they make you fat (and reduce the sexual drive which matters, you know, just in case he'd one day wake up and want me)
i even got on birth control for him in december, then he told me he had a gf a week later lol
pretty sure i'm as beta as females can be

just jump him when he's drunk

that's how i got tricked into things.

well he wants to fuck me, that's not an issue, but i don't want to be his mistress
i'm a virgin and it would be a little too much of a humiliating way to lose it.
and it wouldn't change anything either

The way into a man's heart is a good, selfless, spontaneous blowjob for which you expect nothing in return. Swallowing mandatory, anything less means you don't love him enough.

tried it
nope

he mostly just had a lot of guilt and didn't speak to me for a month

>choosing potential partners based on primal instincts
wew lad, enjoy unhappiness

Which illness?

>>choosing potential partners

No, just having crushes. There's not much choice in that matter.

just tell him that you are alt-right and the love will come

that would reveal too much in case he is post-coitus browsing lit as we speak

No, and that's why you can desire to fuck her holes but nothing else. Better still if she doesn't speak a word.
Are you retarded or underage user?

>tfw actually having a relationship with my crush
>tfw watching The Act Of Killing together
>tfw we both read philosophy everyday
>tfw we both browse Veeky Forums

Don't let this board fool you, happiness can be reached

Huh I'm just waking up hungover from a party where this kind of thing would be acceptable and even praised. Get a better social circle. Didn't get laid tho. No single hirls and no gay guys

Pretty sure you two are the only loving blowjob followed by guilt Dosto discussing drunk suicide talk male female combo on Veeky Forums anyway.

You've already lost all deniability.

But what if I'm not gay?

Enjoy your house built on sand while it lasts, friendo

please don't be him
please don't be him
please don't be him
please don't be him

You're a kid then, I see. Don't give him shit, that's smart. Better that what my slut of a girlfriend used to do at your age.

yet you're with her
so maybe that IS the smarter move

You really are too mentally ill. What the fuck.

I've been volcel for 5 years since my last relationship but the situation sounds very familiar to my own past.

My ex was also ultimately too mentally ill for me, and I was also an edgy suicidal drunk at the time. We had a few good years to be honest, but ultimately the drama gets too much when you're both unstable cunts.

Now hold on. I realize it's beta, but how is THAT "being mentally ill"? The wtf seems a bit unnecessary, user.

What was her illness? Did she kill herself?

We're grown adults user, she stopped doing that long ago and being a slut in your teens isn't something good. That's not why I'm with her now.
You caring about not letting him use you is honourable and that matters. Period.
May I ask how old are you?

Not that young, not in my teens

I'll concede that I'm not a woman, so I don't know if the shit you do it normal, but you are really obsessed with this guy. Taking birth control and refusing medicine because they might reduce your sexual drive (while you're not even sexually active), just in case he might one day wake up and want you? That's insane. I'd get the fuck away from that.

Do males find you attractive?

Borderline, histrionic personality disorder, depression, anxiety with lots of panic attacks, probably post traumatic stress disorder as well. Maybe there's more but those are the ones I know off.

She's alive and she's reasonably well despite the above although she does have breakdowns and is suicidal sometimes. She has a new bf now, her first serious one since we broke up I think. It's a pretty good relationship as far as I know. We still check in on each other via text every once in a while, I guess you could call us friends.

I just have a crush on him, I don't stalk him or anything. Is it really so bad? I don't think it sounds too bad. I just like him a lot.

I wouldn't know but I would guess not. He doesn't though, obviously, and that's what matters here anyways.

Being gay is the most patrician desu.

>tfw wasted the last year feeling the feels about a normie girl and i'm just finally realizing what a nasty roast she is.
pretty liberating desu.

Will you just tell me what's wrong with you already so I can either feel better about myself in comparison or commiserate with you if we're on the same level thanks

Asexual is the most patrician.

You go first then
You talk, I talk. Deal?

Unfriendly reminder that this isn't /r9k/ and your self-loathing/indulgance is disgusting

A cuckqueen

Just get laid sisbro. You're putting penis on a pedestal. Sex and virginity is honestly so unimportant and you're committing yourself to a position where you have zero power to do anything which is stupid.

I'm just wondering why you're still a virgin.

>implying I would waste time I could be spending on nationalism chasing women

Hallucinations, obsessive homicidal ideation and rapid mood changes between depression and happiness. My psych seems to have no clue what's wrong with me and my only medication is Valium. Your turn friendo.

>unimportant

Relationships in which the women lost the virginity to her partner have the lowest divorce rate and are generally the happiest. Female promiscuity is much more damaging to one's future wellbeing than male promiscuity.

AvPD/agoraphobia

Are you a shut-in NEET?

This is a legitimately 0/10 thread.

Babby tier, I would diagnose you with borderline normalfaggotry disorder

Yeah

Correlation is not causation brobro.

Can you please show your feet?

lol!

How do you manage to get crushes when you're living like a hermit/

What is the deal with some people always beginning a competition who is more mentally ill?
Jesus, I don't want any of this.

I'm not even attracted to white women any more.
They're too crude, simple and animalistic.
I'm a sensitive soul, such people are repulsive to the very core of my being.

You're probably worse off than me tbf, at least I'm not NEET anymore. Sell your used underwear on the internet for dosh. That's what I would do if I was a NEET girl.

I'm just saying that It would scare me off. Don't stick your dick in crazy and all that, I've learned that lesson before.
If you're refusing medicine prescribed by a doctor, and in doing so practically putting someone who doesn't even care for you above your own well-being, you are by my definition nuts. You're obsessed with a guy who has a girlfriend. You're doing so much shit for this one guy who probably barely notices you.

>crazy girls are too crazy
>non-crazy girls are too dull

wish i was a fag desu

Nothing stopping you achieving your dreams

I don't have a "crush", I've been married for a long while. My reading habits didn't help or hinder our relationship at any point.

i missed out on the periods of my life where i could have established a social circle or gained sexual or romantic experience and will likely spend the rest of my life as a bitter, depressed mostly friendless incel until i kill myself, probably in my mid 30s.

>Relationships in which the women lost the virginity to her partner have the lowest divorce rate and are generally the happiest.
And marriages are fucking stupid, so who cares?

Fags are generally too crazy as well.

fags aren't so much crazy as they are promiscuous and into really weird kinks

>sex one of the most fundamental aspects of our humanity
>haven't gotten any in 23 years
>tfw your sexual inexperience prevents you from ever truly understanding literature

Even Pynchon writes about the stuff ffs. Guess I should stick with Borges from here on.

>Relationships in which the women lost the virginity to her partner have the lowest divorce rate

Doesn't it seem obvious that someone who has no prior standards will put up with subpar bedroom relations? Because they have no prior experience or knowledge?

If you show a kid a movie they will say it is their favourite movie and the best movie they have ever seen. Because they have seen barely any movies and are not reliable sources for cinema critique.

Compared to an older person who has seen a lot of films they are basically completely ignorant.
So if they are chuffed about the movies they watch that's because they don't know what they are talking about

Ignorance is bliss

Marriages are inferior to celibacy but superior to serial monogamy.

And best is polygamous polyamory. P much harem ending.

Having too much choices makes people unhappy. When you marry a girl from your village brokered by your parents and you buy the one type of cups available at the local market you end up happier than endlessly obsessing about finding the perfect partner and your perfect consumer choices, always plagued by the idea that an upgrade is always around the corner.

Contemporary mainstream life is mostly a recipe for discontentedness.

>When you marry a girl from your village
This is why you're so inbred bro.

more like wincest amirite?

>degenerate speaking

i feel you. obsessing over whores is the worst.

>if you don't want to marry a close relative you're a degenerate

>marrying someone from the same village is inbreeding
Holy fuck, I knew you were a bit soft in the head from your previous post but this is just astounding. It's on the same level as Americans who think Brits are all inbred because they live on an island. Jesus Christ.

if you thnik more choices at partners is recepy for true love you're degenerate

Brits are inbred because historically they've done shit like marrying members of their family that live in the same village. It's not even just the Americans that think this, p much all of Europe has a similar stereotype.

Even people living in mudhuts and farming goats in sub saharan Africa were smarter than the typical Brit on this front.

Hi, livejournal.

best be sure to go and breed with a subsaharan african to avoid inbreeding then

There's quite a lot of middle ground between not marrying your cousin down the road and marrying someone from another continent.

And that you're this up in arms about the suggestion that marrying your cousin is not a great life choice is mental.

>everyone in the same village is cousins
What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you trolling, or is thais just what being brought up in the modern middle class does to a person?

>implying there's even anything wrong with marrying your cousin

Inbreeding only poses a serious problem for your progeny if it's sustained over several generations. People just think it's 'icky' and justify that view with bad science.

>Are you trolling, or is thais just what being brought up in the modern middle class does to a person?
It's not that uncommon even now to live near family, but historically this was the case. Your society was also your family (and you king was also your kin etc etc).

Most peoples have a thing about not marrying from your own village and going out to find a wife.

This is what brits actually believe.

You're an idiot.

Like you wouldn't fuck a volleyball female team.

The man isn't wrong, inbreeding simply increases the chance of recessive alleles being expressed in offspring. A single generation of inbreeding, especially to a cousin twice removed or what-have-you, is very unlikely to come with any serious problems. If you think inbreeding is a health issue, you should be worried about all the women and men reproducing at a later and later age, causing down's syndrome and autism to skyrocket.

get ready for T H I C C

>summer after graduating high school
>my crush and I sit in my apartment for months
>watch arthouse films, read books, go for walks in the forest, sleep in each other's arms
>she is thoughtful and artistic
>not hugely well-read, but sincere and on the path to being patrish
>break up, don't see her for years
>fast-forward to last year
>sit in the pub until 4am drinking shitty beer
>listen to her ramblings about feminism and how many drugs she does
>keeps telling me her ex cheated on her
>name drops all these local artists, as if posturing
>catch her upcoming exhibition
>it's the most pretentious, worst kind of performance art
>seven second loop of her washing her legs

fuck art school