Confessions

confessions

I still re-read the harry potter books at some point throughout the year. Not all of them, but one or two just for the nostalgia

Other urls found in this thread:

fanmail.biz/74009.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My friend and I were bored and we wrote some canon for harry potter after the events of the last book.
I think its much better then the actual canon they used. Thats not saying much and I dont think its great but its better

I have no problem being a virgin, the only problem is the older I get the weirder it seems to others

I love you, Tibor. Something burns me on the inside when I remember that we'll never be together.

I just dont ever bring it up. The only person who teases me about is my friend who's had like 4 GFs and theyre all crazy
not even kidding, like actually fucking insane

>watch tuck everlasting on tv last week
>holy shit I havent scene this movie or read the book in ages
>watch the movie, then find the book and re-read it
>forgot how the ending gave me almost no closure and left me feeling hollow
>want to know if the Tucks will ever die and if jesse will be with winnie ever again
>think about emailing the author and asking, thats how much it bothered me
>turns out she's 84 fucking years
>could drop any day
>still contemplating doing this, odds are I wont even get a response but I want to
>im a 22 year old male

didnt the tucks mention they will live "until the end of the world" or something like that?
Iid imagine they have to die at some point

DO IT

>fanmail.biz/74009.html
im pretty sure this is her email address

I dont actually write anything. I just come here for recomendations on books

I unironically dislike ulysses

I don't write or take reccs from here. I just look for authors I'm familiar with and get annoyed at peoples opinions. I also come here to create an unrealistic standard of knowledge and literariness for myself.

I read twilight on a dare and secretly enjoyed it. Then I raided my little sisters book collection.
The lovely bones was pretty good, the book thief I enjoyed, I couldnt finish the sisterhood of the traveling pants

I enjoy books
for the plot

I masturbates.

I'm on Veeky Forums more than I read.

>crushing on this girl in one of my glasses
>get to know her pretty well, want to seem like a nice guy so im waiting for a chance to show her
>a ride to school, pay for book, help her if her car breaks down, jesus throw me a fucking bone here
>one day she asks if id like to meet a friend of hers for "maybe like a date"
>really dont want too but i'm sick of waiting in this bitch and if anything it might get us closer
>scope out the restaurant, see a very stereotypical tumblr girl (complete with the dimple piercings, nerd glasses, and 80 pounds on her gut)
>nope out the back because fuck that, on the way home realize shes going to tell the hot one and ill be in deep shit
>text hot girl and say "OMG im sorry I cant make it, I blew a tire on my car"
>she doesnt believe me and wants proof
>slash one of my own fucking tires and send her a pic
>"oh wow..ok ill text tumblr bitch, sorry about that"
>tumblr bitch doesnt want a second date
>I have a date with the hot one for at least "giving tumblr girl a chance"
>mfw crisis averted

Beta doing beta things, friendzone at best. Distant stalker at worst

I think my family doesn't know if I'm reading a book on my tablet or I'm surfing a website anymore. So they think I'm a big reader.

I had used to get embarrassed about reading Romance novels. But I realized that no one is going to care if I read Romance novels and not act like a creep over the titles.

At least someone could get a laugh over me reading rewritten fanfiction on Goodreads.

>So they think I'm a big reader.
Always get embarassed when my family say shit like "he's always reading". I mean sure, I read more than them but I don't read nearly enough for them to be saying that stuff.

I go on Veeky Forums to humor myself, on all of the idiocy. People who try hard to appear not try hard; and those who try to appear like they are appearing as though they are try harding not try harding but really are try harding at not trying at all.

I dont get embarrassed anymore. People reading now are considered "hipsters" or "try hard nerds" so ill read what I damn well please
Im a sucker for mystery thrillers even though most of them are the same

He looks like Stoner