What do you think Donald Trump's favorite book is?

What do you think Donald Trump's favorite book is?

SJWs and Cliton shills need not reply.

Other urls found in this thread:

nybooks.com/articles/2015/11/05/president-obama-marilynne-robinson-conversation/
nybooks.com/daily/2016/01/04/obama-as-literary-critic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Art of the Deal.

I think he said it was a farewell to arms. Maybe it was all's quiet on the western front.

He's literally going to fucking win. I can taste the butthurt already.

The Art of the Deal.

being totally serious

?
Trump lost the election like a month ago

Spacey Grandma can barely handle a fucking reporter asking her a question or following a teleprompter. Her mind is completely shattered. The neocons picked a shitty zombie to reanimate.

hello /pol/

why believe in random memes like this
she's fine

t. euro bernie bro btw

He doesn't read. Megyn Kelly asked him what his favourite book is and he said the bible. She then asked him what the last book he read was and he umm-ed then said he didn't have time for whole books and that he likely to mainly read articles.
She pressed him and he said All Quiet on the Western Front, a book most people read, if they do read it, in high school.

Obama drops a 'summer reading' list every freaken year and says he's a huge Jonathan Franzen fan. The dude is more lit then anybody here.

Even fuckin Bush of all people was a monster reader. Him and Karl Rove had a reading contest for a while and Bush was topping 52 books a year every year. Guy read more than he governed.

But not trump. He's actually doesn't read.

o shit nigga u took the bait

>a huge Jonathan Franzen fan
>The dude is more lit then anybody here.
haha

I agree, it's going to be just like Brexit

but brexit was doing well in polls while trump is consistently behind and gets trashed in public every other day

>Obama drops a 'summer reading' list every freaken year
and you do believe that it's his own list
lmaoooooooooooo

The Bible

>Trump builds multibillion dollar business and is therefore too busy to read
>Obama reads shitty genre fiction and plays golf and is therefore too busy to lead the country
Hmm

>says he's a huge Jonathan Franzen fan
What a tremendous fucking pleb; how dare he abuse the presidential office to prop up establishment mediocirites. He gave a Medal of Freedom to Toni Morrison too, didn't he? This explains why his books are so milquetoast and boring. I would prefer my president to read nothing than Franzen and NPR trite

Probably one of the books he had ghostwritten for him, like The Art of the Deal

/pol/, like tumblr, vehemently believes that feelings matter more than data ever will, and that their enthusiasm for Trump matters more than every single poll

Trump dropped "all quiet on the western front" like one of your coworkers when you work in fast food or retail.

Literally like some girl who thinks she's too smart for the job talking about how much she loves reading, and when you press her for a book title she says the last one she was forced to skim In high school.

She says Pride and Prejudice because she believes that it's about super tough women kicking ass.

Trump says "All quiet on the western front" because it's about war and he thinks that makes him manly and kewl.

Pol fags don't read unless the book is avaliable at Walmart or some store where books are secondary, and they only read books that are basically "haha libruls so dumb!"

I think Trump, being the amazing bankruptcy knowledgable too big to fail yuge genius he is, should write a pop up book where his fucking spotted vieny dick pops out on page 9 so that his fans can actually blatantly suck his cock instead of just drooling over the possibility.

>he believes the PR
It must be an interesting world to live in if you buy into all PR ever. I mean that unironically

Why do girls pretend to like Veeky Forums?

Obama is genuinely an intellectual with a very good education
doesn't seem strange that he would read some books

>PR
>Trumps campaign almost entirely PR.
>Whenever his PR is controversial he walks it back and you fans make the excuse that he's negotiating
>If Obama said he was "negotiating" the Guantanamo bay closure after he said he would do it, you'd lose your shit.

>Obama is genuinely an intellectual
source needed, and what do u mean by "intellectual"?
>with a very good education
doesn't prove shit. he was a tailor-made politician not to mention a beneficiary of affirmative action. any black kid with decent SATs can get into the Ivy League

B-but hes black, and and a Muslim, and he's liberal and I don't agree with him!

How could he be intellectual? Im voting for the real intellectual, the guy who said he was secretly a Muslim foreign born African even after Obama showed him the certificate.

tbf he props up some lesser known authors too.

nybooks.com/articles/2015/11/05/president-obama-marilynne-robinson-conversation/

>source needed
read his bio
>, and what do u mean by "intellectual"?
looked for a good definition for you on wikipedia
"one who:

1. is erudite, and develops abstract ideas and theories
2. a professional who produces cultural capital, as in philosophy, literary criticism, sociology, law, medicine, science,[12] and
3. an artist who writes, composes, paints, etc."

>doesn't prove shit.
read his bio, or his letters and books

this tbqh

Let's take Harvard educated Chicago law professor as a tentative definition of intellectual. It's incredible to how hard wired plebs like you would favorably compare your credentials against the likes of Obama.

>What do you mean by intellectual?
Being a lawyer, being familiar with influential poets of LITERATURE, becoming the president of the united states. Or do you really think he just blacked his way in somehow?
>Any black kid with decent SATs can get into ivy league.

So what do the majority of other Ivy League students have to do? Pull the admission letter from the admin's cold dead hands?

Have you done nearly anything that Obama has done?

Nigger, it's Franzen. I've read Franzen and you've read Franzen. To deny that Obama has too no real reason just shows blind and senseless hate on your part.

Trump doesn't care about books, hence why he doesn't want liberal-arts majors to get loans.

He probably believes that black people as a race don't have the capacity to actually read, and they literally just ask people what the book was about before they praise it.

Well he's right there, Liberal arts isn't a profitable degree.

He has a lot of experience in losing profits and bad deals, believe me. He's been though it a lot.

>He probably believes that black people as a race don't have the capacity to actually read, and they literally just ask people what the book was about before they praise it.
apparently most of the people on Veeky Forums are a black

Kek I see your point

I think it was The Ardent Eel or something like that.

If you think you're making Trump look good with that comparison, you're on the wrong place, mate

>Trump works his ass off to generate more spectacle for the sake of spectacle, having more money than one could possibly enjoy
>Obama just reads, plays golf and smoke that dank kush 24/7

Protestants are truly cucked by slave mentality, holy shit (not that catholics aren't too, but this level of stupidity is beyond reach).

>Building a business with a (smallloanofamilliondollars) is somehow admirable and impossible.
>Being lazy and fucking playing golf when the world needs you is admirable.

Two ideologies, both braindead.

I don't think any are "admirable" or anything, I just think I'd like to play golf and read shit instead of working my ass off for more money for my retarded kids to spend on extasy and chanel perfumes, all while being hated by probably half the country.

Either of these fuckers claimed or are in the process of claiming to me that they are going to fix and repair the country I care about.

It's not supposed to be glorious. Its supposed to be hard work. If you are beloved after the fact, it's because you worked your fucking ass off to find solutions to the problems you promised to fix, or at least alleviated them slightly.

It doesn't matter what some old fucking cunt who lived in the time before Obama could even have a say in an election believes about him. Obama's job is to improve our country so that the crusty old hag can retire and the country will work the best it can for her grandchildren.

Black college students who say he's the best president ever because they think his presidency determines their lives, I don't give a fuck about them either. Obama is supposed to try to steer a path for them to grow and develop, without forsaking the needs of the majority in the process.

It's not about golf or being yuge and rich. It's about sacrificing yourself for the country.

I don't envy the person who has to look over his promises to the American people. That's because I have integrity and would feel ashamed of my failures.

Are the presidents not allowed to fucking relax every now and then? Reagan and Bush had more vacation days than Obama yet Obama will go for a fucking walk around DC and Fox News will act like he's avoiding all his responsibilities and retards like you will slurp up the bullshit like an obedient lap-dog.

that's because the people that criticize obama from the right are racist and/or morons
there's no sense to it

While you do sound like a troll, as far as mainstream media goes, the right wing are absolutely scandalous and sensationalist, and have the same problem as the left, appealing to muh feels, without having the competence to mask it as anything more than HOT OPINIONS

That's what irritates me about /pol/tards, there are plenty of actual issues with Obama's presidency, but they wont talk about drone strikes or draconian surveillance laws or any of that shit, because they can't make it about the degeneration of western civilization or what ever the fuck

My dude, if you're telling me Trump is trying to fix (I won't even deny, I understand why both sides think they're trying to help) for anything more than glory or narcissistic realization, we're not talkiing about the same Trump.

The man CLEARLY puts fame over hard work, and the fact that he has bankrupt himself more than once only goes to show this.

He's said himself that he never reads books.

This is what shuts me off from him.

Any president regardless of politics needs to be able To suspend his vacation. We ask nurses soldiers and anyone else to do it.

I don't think Obama's been slacking, but he should have went when the flood happened, even as a sign of solidarity, he should have stopped playing golf.

Obama knows what he's talking about. Trump literally does not read.

Revolt against the modern world by Julius Evola.

True. I wonder if these people actually think Putin does outdoorsman bullshit.

>two pacifist novels
srsly?
trump on isis:
>i'm gonna bomb the shit out of 'em

You haven't spent more than a sevond in /pol/ if you really believe that. /Pol/ even has generals dedicated to them. But i guess it doesn't matter, you're just a shill.

>nybooks
>PR BS
>liberal propaganda

It's funny how liberals always bring up Fox News, but don't acknowledge how bias their sources are.

Brexit was reportedly going to be tight but still a likely victory for remain. Nate Silver told us all last year that the chances of a Trump nomination were nil. Trump's position fluctuates, but he's ahead in many major polls right now, even in those that were designed to degrade indication of a lead like Reuters. The popular media is increasingly disconnected from popular sentiment and I think it's possible that come November voters will collectively express a political opinion that isn't considered cool or retweetable.

Trump is a show-man. A bullshit artist.

He's proving a sucker is born every minute. People eat it up.

Hillary Clinton*

ftfy

I'm glad that my President has enough free time to read a 500 page novel every week.

He's really a great leader! #YasssQueeen

Bad post. Anti-intellectual utilitarian scum.

But he's right
Hillary is just a panderer, but Trump really knows how to fool people

You don't understand how bankruptcy works in business

In fact the ability to cut your losses and change course is a trait to agonizingly absent in modern politics Trump's bankruptcys only make him a more attractive candidate

Rather have someone stop a bad plan dead, than keep investing millions in a useless fuckup to save face.

Holy fuck, Veeky Forums is bluepilled.
This board is basically Reddit Lite.
I can't even tell which posts are unironically praising Obama.

You have to go back.

>Trump's bankruptcys only make him a more attractive candidate

Thanks dude, I'm gonna use that irl. Sounds like it might work.

Hey, we all fail to live up to our own better natures.

And to be frank, I really want him to bomb the shit outta them.

Even if all it does is makes them mad.

ISIS is weak af, contrary to what the media chooses or doesn't choose to cover

>muh hivemind
>muh right-wing webiste
>muh reactionary politics to SJWs
>muh "bluepills" and "redpills"

YOU have to go back to your containment board

True, their projection power is wenk, but they've had time to entrench; and WWII's European theater taught us that no conventional bombing campaign alone can end a war.

I'm for either Nuking them or putting boots on the ground with dispensation for a degree of collatteral damage; IDID know our priorities and that reducing civilian casualties is one of the prime goals of our military interventions; and they will use this against us by getting as many of their own people killed as they can in order to push a victim agenda which they will use to rally support from other Muslims.

The only solution is utter merciless obliteration - to render them into nothing and kill any man who follows their creed without regret or hesitation.

>Obama reads => Veeky Forums support
>Trump's Art of the Deal ghost writer said he didn't think Donald had read a book in his adult life => Veeky Forums distain

Also, like, we're not fucking idiots

Or just ignore them, they're not an existential threat to anyone in the west. Like 200-300 people killed in the west so far? Yawn. That's like a day of traffic fatalities

Jesus Harald Christ, how the fuck do you expect me to read a sentence like "Trump's bankruptcys only make him a more attractive candidate" not see a serious suicide watch candidate, do you?

You're like one of those old guys married to a fat 40 year old black woman and thinks "this time is love, unlike those other 5 bitches"

This desu.

They shouldn't be able to get away with killing white people. It sets a bad precedent. You can't waterboard a car.

Lel how stupid can this post be
>The president only has enough time for fucking hot girls like his daughter and bombing Muslims!
>Reading books that might help him understand the world he has to be apart of as the leader of a MAJOR COUNTRY, is dumb! He should just tell every country that they are gonna pay for the wall hes gonna build or he's a pussy.

>Hes a genius because he knew when to stop.
>It's ok that he frequently didn't realize he shouldn't have started in the first place.

he isn't
he has no support outside angry middle aged working class white men and 4channers

gee sure just let me check out /pol/ front page right now
>2 muslim hate threads
>"western whores" woman hate thread
>thread celebrating a pregnant soccer player's brain tumor because she's married to a black guy
>trump general
>2 literal "nigger hate" threads
>homosexuality hate thread
>jewish conspiracy thread
yeah sure tell me more about how /pol/ isn't the bottom of the barrel shitole of this site filled with neo nazi edgelords

Existential threat nothing; they do not deserve to continue to exist in this world.

They are a disease; and so is toleration of their existence.

Inaction in the face of evil is unforgivable cowardice, and there will be no refuge for you.

boll's opinions of a clown

I mean, you could say the same thing about alabama, but people get upset when you talk about nuking it.

Sometimes you gotta break a few eggs to make a cake my man.

If Trump loses the election, is anyone else here planning to go to /pol/ and relentlessly shitpost?

I think if Trump goes down in flames that board should drown in shitposting, considering how often they shitpost everywhere else.

meant for

Oh my god the day of Kekkening would be upon us.

Trump has actually had his own book published and read by many people, can you say the same?

count me in senpai, I fully expect trump to lose by a landslide and it'll be great

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

you mean "other guy's book with his name on the front"

>distain
>We're not fucking idiots
Lah mau

I think this was supposed to embarrass me.

It's only an accomplishment to write a book if its good.

I'm glad you said "had his own book published" instead of saying "wrote his own book" because it was written by
Tony Schwartz.

PS: Even Amy Shumer didn't need a partner for her peice of shit.