"David Foster Wallace struggled with inappropriate sexual behavior."
Is there any proof of this?

yes lots. he's a fucking nutjob man.

>Is there any proof of this?
the semen on your dress SENPAI

check your mom's gaping asshole lmfao

look at that lion mane... wouldn't you fuck him?

He got my mum in the ear, senpai: quite literally fucked her brains out.

Holy ........ i want more ...

pm when you get published

I wish that god damn thread was never posted.

why not it was pretty dank

nice meta mememea XDD

Yassss slayyyy

>about 209,000 results
>No results found

Well, he did stalk a married woman and get a tattoo of her name.

Those are when google runs it w/o quotes.

ah, right.

Honestly, I feel bad for modern men, any person who becomes famous and isn't a complete faggot could have their reputation ruined by some bitch who says they raped her. Fuck, I could just imagine a controversy around someone claiming Thomas Pynchon felt her up inappropriately, and boom! Pynchon will go down in history as a rapist.

Harold Bloom got sullied by this too, some student didn't like his putting a hand on his thigh and it became a scandal for him.

>his thigh
her thigh

Which is why I don't associate with women, and I literally spread constant propaganda everywhere on the internet so that other men will do the same.

>Which is why I don't associate with women,
Uh huh. Th-that's the reason.

Obviously not the only reason, but it's a good motivator, since I don't want to go to prison over some crazy cunt.

That was Naomi Wolf who claimed Bloom touched her thigh. Bloom denies it, and refuses to speak her name, instead referring to her as "Dracula's daughter" and that claiming he intentionally ignored her when she was a student.

I refuse to believe that thread was serious. Mom's pancakes? Golden retriever? Crash?! No fucking way there's people that plebby.

compared with the people on this board i think his behavior would be considered somewhat tame. he obsessed over girls just like the rest of us. sure, he contemplated killing one womans husband but he never did it. i think he was a pretty normal guy and nothing in the biographies written about him lead me to believe anything to the contrary.