Tfw I could beat up every bookworms on this board

>tfw I could beat up every bookworms on this board

Every bookworm?

If everyone on Veeky Forums was put in a steel cage and forced to fight to the death I would easily be the last man standing, genuinely

I sit here sometimes looking at the smart arse posts you little students and NEETs make and just chuckle to myself because if you ever said anything like that to my face (as if you would dare) you would literally be eating pavement in under a second

sure you could :)

I live by the saying
"get Veeky Forums get Veeky Forums"
I think it was Nietzsche who said that

Just try it...

I would throw a paradox at you, easily confusing your inferior intellect while my fellow Veeky Forumss and I escaped.

Heh, brains beats brawn, every time.

i would stop you dead in the tracks with my conceal carry 9mm semi auto revolver and finish up my third read of the tunnel while youre body is buried beneqth my tomato plants

Dude, youre talking to a board that litteraly starts with the greeks.
Do you think you can even begin to understand Plato without deep intimate knowledge of greek wrestling?

Hehe, can you?
*unsheathes both katanas*
*teleports behind you*
Nothing personel kid...

>be me
>lanklet boxer and jiu jitsu-er
>every bro in the US thinks they're a UFC fighter
>mfw every bro in the US realizes they're not actually UFC fighters

*Unsheaths snub-nose katana*
*takes long vape*
try if you must, your death shall be swift
*exhales vape, blinding you*
*runs snub-nose katana through your bowel*

Best post.
Fuck your muscles Veeky Forumsfags, I carry a knife

you can't fight me with a bullet through your head

being fit is the next thing to being lit, faggot.
nothing is more satisfying than reading after post-gym showering

>escalating a friendly street fight to a life/death situation

not too bright are you?

>friendly street fight
oxymoron

Let me tell you a little story of a friendly streetfight user:
>be 16
>at skatepark
>someone spits in my face and starts a fight with me for not going and buying him drinks
>get into fist fight with him, he gets knocked down and I sit back down to talk to my friends
>see him coming back from his car on a skateboard
>gun in his right hand
>ohshit.jpg
>stand up and walk towards him
>he goes to point the gun at me, drops it
>I grab gun and toss it away from him
>as I'm tossing it, I get hit in the head with a skateboard
>felt my teeth rattle and a loud crack, but the adrenaline is pumping so I turn and unload on him (with punches) while he has the skateboard raised
>his face is covered in blood, he keeps screaming about his mouth
>he's done, I see that he's knocked out and leaking, looks like he's going into fencing position
>friend calls my name, tells me to run
>turn around and his friend has aforementioned gun pointed at me
>I run away as I hear a police siren coming toward the park
This was probably the most traumatic thing I've gone through, and it all escalated from something I would have never expected. If you get into a street fight, you need to be prepared to defend your life. I'm a lot less likely to get into fights over stupid shit now, but at the same time I have the knowledge that I could have died that day and I could die in any fight I get into.

Also, inb4 nig nog - it was a 20 year old Mexican dude.

>fencing position
Love autocorrect sometimes

Post your stats faggot

Any sustained injuries?

google it, its a thing

To me or him? I broke my hand in the fight but now I just have dent on the right side of my skull where the trucks hit me - funny enough, I didn't realize it for weeks, probably because it was pretty swollen for a while. All I heard about him was that he had a broken cheekbone and a broken or unhinged jaw; I didn't really know him so I have no idea what ever happened to him.

Yeah it's a real thing and it's pretty scary to see in real life. His eyes rolled into the back of his head and his muscles contracted and he looked like pic related + some twitching.

Fights aren't cool guys; I used to get into a number of fights when I was younger and would get bullied, but this pretty much stopped it for me. I had been boxing for years and continued afterward, and I remember talking to my coach/trainer about it and he agreed that, around where we lived, it was never worth it to get into a fight, because you never knew what it might lead to.

I've only ever heard of it as fencing response. That is some weird shit.

I should add that I still really enjoy boxing for sport, but if I ever sense that it's getting too real, I'll stop a fight. This was me joking about it, but I think UFC is making a lot of people who might not know what to do with their aggression turn toward violence or the glorification of it. It's really sad to see, and I hope the people who might only see it on TV or online come to this realization before something bad happens, either to them or someone else.

>tfw I'm a cardio bunny and would probably get easily overpowered by any above the average Veeky Forumsard
Well, it's not like I would have a problem with that.

>If
Nice spook, my friend, but the hypothetical isn't real.
Perhaps in some delusional fantasy you could beat me up, but I can in a very tangible fashion virtually tip my fedora at you.

therapy, meine freundin, seek it

Why? I'm ok with being like this.
What's wrong with being sexually submissive? It can't be wrong if it feels so good, right?

I only want worthy sex-opponents.

>It can't be wrong if it feels so good, right?
You really can't think of a single thing that feels good and is bad for you?

Plenty, and that's the joke.

>It can't be right if it feels so good
You really can't think of a single thing that feels good and is good for you?

>"good" and "bad for you" isn't defined by yourself
Wew

>i'm a junkie because its good for me hehe

yh
>muh spooks

That's nothing.
>be me
>playing basketball with friends
>ball bounces into group of people listening to music
>they all freak out and attack me
>barely make ot out alive
It was so crazy, my mom shipped me off to tge other side of the country to get my shit together.

funposting is not allowed on this board.

Hey, that just looks pretty much like the plot of "the fresh prince of bell air". What a coincidence, am I right?

Same thing happened to me, turned out well though as I had this smoking hot neighbour (apart from her flaky psoriasis, I call her Liz short for Lizard as a joke), whenever I get back from work I just throw the door open and have my way with her right there on the carpet. She's even cool with it if I bring friends home with me and they all join in.