Who is Veeky Forums's waifu?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdYoL6EU_Z0
youtube.com/watch?v=-gwMSnESidE
pastebin.com/PHksPD88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I vote Esme

This girl I used to know.

I interpret your question directed towards individuals rather than Veeky Forums as a whole.

>my waifu

Nice bitch

>my secret waifu

megan boyle
mira gonzalez
so sad girl aka melissa

rest are pretty shitty

Anne Carson

I admire and respect Anne Frank. Shes one of the only women who don't make me cry from my penis.

Post your bookfus brahs.

youtube.com/watch?v=xdYoL6EU_Z0

I won't deny it.

dick in son
>haha

Veeky Forums's waifu is objectively Liza actually

Jeez, I thought I disliked female Americans' voices. Also what's with the fucking jump cuts, I even prefer the "uhhm"s to that. I can't watch that.

Melpomene or Calliope

Evanna

WE

more like Maria MagDUBSlena

Can I give the real answer or does it have be some 3dpd attention whore?

top tier poetry, but pretty sure she would be a boring lover.

a qt nevertheless.

CARA

She's such a cutie, god damn.

My nigga

me

lol gay

The girl that sat next to me on the bus this morning and whose hair and body odor I shamelessly inhaled

CARA

so a whore

Now and forever

I like Cara, she has pretty feet.
I'm not saying you should post her feet.
Post Cara feet.

claimed

She's never going to be legal.

My waifu is this character I wrote for a short story that I submitted in creative writing class. The instructor said I used "macho cliches to describe her" but other than that I wrote her with "verve and obvious adoration." I got an +A for the story but it revealed a little bit more than I intended I think.

Crack whore who fucks niggers like it's her job

Post it

>The instructor said I used "macho cliches to describe her" but other than that I wrote her with "verve and obvious adoration."

Was the character underage? She probably thinks you're a pedo.

Please be gentle. This is one of the first things I've wrote, so I have a lot to learn.

See like I used the adjective "small" in two places on the same page to describe the female character's features. They took issue with that. The instructor also noted that I only had one strong male character in the story, and all the others were "un-masculine." So I guess in hindsight I was self inserting quite a bit.

No, I never specified age. Early 20s maybe? It was a romantic interest so little girls were out of the picture.

this cutie pie

Beatrice

A L K I B I A D E S

Here! Here!

I wholesomely agree!

Mira

>"No, no, my friend, I think not"

well it's definitely not megan boyle lol

Highsmith young Highsmith
nice

Α Χ Ι Λ Λ Ε Υ Σ

;-;

a cute! a cute wrote a sf novel

>you just know

reminder that heterosexuality basically disqualifies you from having good opinions because you're too busy being infatuated with anti-intellectual women and not intelligent men

ayyyyyy

Clarisse McClellan.

me

Marilyn.

She had some real DSL's didn't she

Too bad it's such a subpar book.

Concerning "Her back was warm", explain more, go into more detail. e.g. how it felt against your chest, how she smelled, the feeling of her (whichever color) hair against your nostrils or face or mouth. Also, "massacred a tribe" feels forced to me. Dialogue is fairly well done, just some things here and there that could use some improvement.

Ayn Rand

her name starts with a j

Dorian Gray

She's mine guys, sorry.

The squalor is lacking

It's hard to explain, but have you ever touched a girl's back in a hot environment like a school dance or something, and felt her body heat underneath the stiff scratchy material of her dress? Their bodies are so firm and insubstantial at the same time. That's one of my favorite feels. I didn't know how to convey it though.

Thanks user, it reads better with those bits removed. It's a lot more smooth.

Post the whole story faggot, for some reason this tiny snapshot really drew me in

>but have you ever touched a girl's back in a hot environment like a school dance or something

>but have you ever touched a girl

taylor gertrude stine swift

Is this even a question?

youtube.com/watch?v=-gwMSnESidE

if I have a daughter I wanna name her Sylvia

>tfw you'll never fall asleep listening to him ramble about nonsensical aesthetic bullshit

Why even live?

Underrated post

He is my role model. Ever since I've made him my role model I've noticed that I have a taste for the finer things in life. Nice furniture, I've changed my habits, I've improved my posture, I've started wearing nice suits and getting things tailored, I use fine china and actually place my cups on plate coasters, I've even accepted being a bisexual degenerate. Having someone to inspire you in life is great.

Nigga she must be 30 by now

what's the story on why she stopped vlogging? wasn't it some stalker?

Have you read any of his work? Which would you recommend starting with?

I started reading a bio of him a few years ago, and very much was enjoying it. But that was back when I was notoriously bad at seeing books through, and never finished it, let alone followed up by reading any of his actual works.

If you're not totally kidding about that, check out dandyism a bit further. Baudelaire's short essay "The Dandy" within his "the painter of modern life" is a great view on dandyism; Balzac's "treatise on elegant living" is one of the major pillars of early dandyism, even though it's unfinished; and Moers' "the dandy" is by far the most complete history of dandyism as a historical and cultural phenomenon.

Don't buy a cane and turn into a pretentious faggot, but know that there is some pleasure to be found in the aesthetic pursuits of dandyism.

Balzac:
>"The boor covers himself, the rich man or the fool adorns himself, and the elegant man gets dressed."
Baudelaire:
>"[Dandyism] is a kind of cult of the self...It is the joy of astonishing others, and the proud satisfaction of never oneself being astonished."

> ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
> ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
> ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
wew

Christ that's beautiful. I should give that book another chance.

Y'all gonna make fun of me on the internet. Okay, I guess I have nothing to lose but pride and self worth.

pastebin.com/PHksPD88

Sorry user I didn't intend to make you feel bad.

polandbananabooks

I want to pull down her pants, and suck her clit.

I can't find her feet on google.

zadie ofc

I had such a lit boner for Anne rice

Wikifeet
There's this one where's she's on her stomach reaching back and holding her feet so the soles are visible, gosh dang, I'm not even a footfag.

No discernible appeal.

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FACE
I HAVE FOUND IN THIS PLACE THAT IS CIRCLING ALL ROUND THE SUN

this?

This

This is literally a dude with makeup