What's you most non-Veeky Forums habit?

What's you most non-Veeky Forums habit?

I fucking love Skynyrd and cheap beer, especially Busch or PBR

But dad rock is Veeky Forums, just read some Stephan King.

For me it's rhythm games and My Chemical Romance

WHEN I WAS

Sodomizing innocent young women.

Cheap piss beer is the only beer worth drinking. Fuck all this micro-brew bullshit.

I love watching football in the pub with the intention on getting smashed.

HE BURNS
MY SKIN

I suppose it'd be collecting guns and target shooting.

probably hanging out with my girlfriend

I'm pretty sure I've gotten addicted to whores. I think about it like, 40% of my waking hours and dream of it at night.

Hemmmmingway's got you covered brah.

Idk that's pretty Veeky Forums

Yeah, there's plenty of guns in lit. But there's also lots of cheap beer, like OP's. I can't really think of anything that isn't portrayed in literature.

I think OP was referring to the habits of Veeky Forums, not literature itself

Hey guys what's going on in this thread ?

I watch sports.

Gun stuff probably works then.

Sauce?

>innocent

I have friends.

I like watching children's cartoons about magical ponies.

OC of a friend.

I drink Coca-Cola Light at times, always in a can, never in any other container.

I love the ufc

burguerland thread

I eat soup almost every day.

I watch Aris on twitch

Those your guns?

I do this too. I don't know why but a cold can is so much more refreshing than a cold plastic bottle

Yep, though I don't have several of those anymore, the pic is a few years old.

I used to get shitfaced / do drugs with degenerate buddies. I don't mean college pals experimenting for the first time or beatnik-esque free spirits, I mean high school dropout tier literal junkies whose only use for a book was as a platform to cut cocaine.

You're a goddamn patriot, friend. That's a nice lever gun you've got.

How come you don't have a Garand?

lol

Y u buy mosin? Mosin bad rifle. Also why lever action? Expensive bad gun, too.

The Lee Enfield and SKS are nice though. What are the others (besides level action and the 22s. I hate lever actions.

I play vidya, read comics and eat lots of candy. Still Veeky Forums as fuck, though.

I've never understood this approach to guns as a hobbies, who in the world cares it's a "good" or "bad" gun, whatever decides what is good and bad regarding guns anyway, when it is a hobby?

What's defined as a non-lit activity? Anything pertaining to trash culture?

go fuck yourself this is not literature related

it's called "Diet Coke".

Quite right, I was thinking in my own language, and we do not call it a diet coke.

I play fighting games competitively and visit punk shows on a regular basis

Punk can be kinda Veeky Forums sometimes

I'm over 30, not a rebellious college / high school kid stumbling along the path of self-discovery through retarded political extremes, am versed in conventional writing skills and can write non-pseudointellectual things.

i.e. Not remotely Veeky Forums in nature

Mark E Smith is Veeky Forums as fuck

weed, i smoke gigantic amounts of weed

It's just like any other collection hobby. Good and bad guns depend on practicality and craft. Some are shoddily made and can jam easily, others are well made and can withstand impact and not misfire.

it made me start to bald when I was around 26, coupled with a stressful job and natural causes. I had to slow it down a bit. I hope you enjoy user.

Jello Biafra too, iirc

Jello reads but I think a lot more political non-fiction than literature. Pretty sure Rollins is a big reader.

Not in my Easter European country.

Rollins is too poptimistic for me, personally.

Not sure if theyre of any merit, but I know Franzen likes The Mekons. Havent listened to them myself.

I watch the occasional anime. Most of my free time is spent drinking and abusing psychiatric medicines though so I guess I'm le Veeky Forums xD

Anime is more Veeky Forums than drugs

i'm a lazy female that has a boyfriend that takes care of all my shit while i read slave narratives and shakespeare for a graduate course whose syllabus created.

>tfw when cormak mcrdathery is the shit.
>tfw when i'm racist.

>a graduate course whose syllabus created.

What?

Psychiatric drugs are right on the Veeky Forums meme train, anime isn't Veeky Forums in the slightest.

White trash detected.

All beer is worth it you hipster faggot

She was to lazy to finish that sentence

i have a job

Her boyfriend will take care of it

ya, they're just that: a meme. unless you're a fucking beat or romantic poet or something drugs are for posturing fags. anime is high art.

>tfw when
>the feel when "when
wtf????

being a neet and visiting this cesspole

>WEED MADE ME GO BOLD

EXCHANGE FOR

>WEED MADE ME THINK WEED MADE ME GO BOLD SOIQUIT

WELL DONE AN

SORRY BALD WEED MAKE YOU NOT BOLD MEEK RATHER