Veeky Forums tats

pic related is mine

I'm very happy with it. The font is called Bohemian Typewriter and the asterisk was an image I found off one of his signatures.

Disgusting.

What is this an reference to?

Oh, it's just a common saying in English

It is? I've been speaking english my entire life and have never heard it

it's a vonnegut joke from slaughterhouse

wow I think I'm gonna get that on my dick

>So it grows*

You've never heard so it goes or that's the way it goes or any variation on that? Where are you from?

I can't believe someone thought it would be a good idea to get an asshole tattooed to their arm next to a vacuous quote.

Somebody watched Community

That looks like a snake that swallowed something big.

HEY MILLENNIALS HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO SHOW OFF YOUR COOL HIPSTER TATTOOS?

hello brudder would you like to talk about stars?

I'm going to have it tattooed as an arc above my asshole.

> so it goes in

Guess where the asterisk will be.

M E L A N O M A
E
L
A
N
O
M
A

Disgusting. also wait till its not red before posting, it just makes it more disgusting. also what am I looking at, inside of your elbow or leg?

It's from reddit you dip.

>an image I found off one of his signatures.

Lel.

>tattoos
>lit
Lmao

Someone referring to millennials as a proverbial "other" is pretty much the biggest indication that they have nothing of value to say. I also find it funny that many times it comes out of the mouth of someone who is also a millennial, but tries to pretend they're not.

Generational shit talk has been around for as long as generations have. "Kids these days" will never stop happening, because every generation has a healthy proportion of idiots who embody every awful stereotype plastered on them, nobody is ever short of examples.

If it's good enough for the Romans it's good enough for me.

So it's everyone else's responsibility to bring the best out of me? Not my own responsibility to make myself known?

Underrated post

Many Mike Stolakawaskipolackski posts are true posts. Never take them lightly.

It's a Vonnegut reference you ding dong.

Why not just have a literary cringe thread?

/thread

Somebody post the collage of So It Goes tattoos so OP can realize what a sheep he is.

"...one should heroically resist dreams of perfection and happiness and accept bitter capitalist reality as the best (or the least bad) of all possible worlds."1

1) Zizek, Slavoj. (2009) "First as Tragedy, Then as Farce", London: New Left Books. p26.

its a fedora

There was a point when I considered getting a tattoo and these threads make me glad I didn't

I went like halfway through that book, fuck that shit.

>fedora
it's a trilby you meme

Rollercoaster

Lol isn't that "asterisk* his drawing of a butthole from Breakfast of Champions?

my lady

would it be pleb to get a tatoo of a dead albatross around my neck with like a crossbow bolt through it?

It's half finished, i have to get it touched up, and then it's going to have a swirling explosion of color around it.

Good

I've been thinking of getting Stirner on my left shoulder, and Nietzsche on my right.

Actually met one of these 'so it goes people' in a class for the first time ever.

Not surprisngly, she's a gigantic nutjob whore.

do it and report back

It's backwards you idiot
stuck here in the middle with you

So it goes

No, it'd be totally patrician. You should do that right now.