Grab the closest book next to you and post the first sentence of the 43rd page

Grab the closest book next to you and post the first sentence of the 43rd page.

Other urls found in this thread:

wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin
wattpad.com/user/MostlyHetero
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

'Why we'll throw out all the other contributors and we'll fill it with your own shit'

I am Duncan Idaho.

Starting from you, Phoibos, the deeds of those old-time mortals I shall relate, who by way of the Black Sea's Mouth and through the cobalt-dark rocks, at King Pelias's commandment, in search of the Golden Fleece drove tight-thwarted Argo.

My father told me not to do it: "You must protect the ends of your fingers; if you expose them, you may ruin your sense of touch and deprive yourself of a great deal of pleasure in life."

...he became something of a celebrity and, though not rich, prosperous, he retained an ironic distance from his fame and a deep skepticism about human motives in general.

I mentioned above how unavoidable were the thoughts about food and favourite dishes which were forced into the consciousness of the prisoner, whenever he had a moment to spare.

...as if some special, decisive event were about to happen, which was not the case at all, this being simply a physical excitation with no psychological basis.

It was just before midnight when I left Cambridge and headed north on U.S. 93 toward Manchester—driving one of those big green rented Auto/Stick Cougars that gets rubber for about twenty-nine seconds in Drive, and spits hot black divots all over the road in First or Second . . . a terrible screeching and fishtailing through the outskirts of Boston heading north to New Hampshire, back on the Campaign Trail . . . running late, as usual: left hand on the wheel and the other on the radio dial, seeking music, and a glass of iced Wild Turkey spilling into my crotch on every turn.

I wanna kill myself desu senpai

-my dairy desu senpai

Spacing has no rule, just what suits us.

why?

I believe that those who take the view that an experimental verification is of no interest since reasoning from the Strong Baseball Principle was impermissible all along miss something of central importance for an understanding of quantum phenomena.

closest book is my only book, the ego and its own, but i'm too druink, to get it

I knew I had to admit the danger I was in, even though I was aware it was madness to believe in an entirely nonexistent danger.

"The sun shines high in the sky and it seems to have no wish to set"
Pretty comfy to be honest

i just have a kindle, what i do ????

Do ye cross that river with yon filibuster armed ye'll not cross it back.

No te imagino convertido en esposo - apuntó Valdivia.

So do I (well, it's a Kobo to be honest). You can't go to the 43rd page? It's not that hard.

Thanne were they maad upon a creature

If I did not choose to be clean, to wear nice clothes, to wash and so on, I need not.

Several months later, when the depressed person's therapist suddenly and unexpectedly died--as the result of what was determined by authorities to be an "accidentally" toxic combination of caffeine and homeopathic appetite suppressant but which, given the therapist's extensive medical background and knowledge of chemical interactions, only a person in very deep denial indeed could fail to see must have been, on some level, intentional--without leaving any sort of note or cassette or encouraging final words for any of the persons and/or clients in her life who had, despite all their debilitating fear and isolation and defense-mechanisms and vestigial wounds from past traumas, come to connect intimately with her and let her in emotionally even though it meant making themselves vulnerable to the possibility of loss- and abandoment-traums, the depressed person found the trauma of this fresh loss and abandonment so shattering, its resultant agony and despair and hopelessness so unbearable, that she was, ironically, now forced to reach frantically and repeatedly out on a nightly basis to her Support System, sometimes calling three or even four long-distance friends in an evening, sometimes calling the same three friends twice in one night, sometimes at a very late hour, sometimes even--the depressed person felt sickeningly sure--waking them up or interrupting them in the midst of healthy, joyful sexual intimacy with their partner.

What the fuck.

And now they imagine, she and mother, that one can also endure Mr. Luzhin, expounding his theory about the advantages of wives rescued from destitution by their benefactor husbands, and expounding it almost the moment they first met.

But if it is really intermediate, in this way too there would have to be a change to white, which was from not white; but as it is, this is never seen.

His face resembled coiled intestines, and he possessed killer rays.

J'entends dans le lointain des cris prolongés de la douleur la plus poignante.

As stated earlier, interviews usually start and end with "chit chat" or "soft skills."

Tub's eye was red and swollen and dead-looking, and he was acting strangely, turning right when I pulled left, stopping and starting of his own accord, and walking sideways

There are several ways to prepare good coffee. There is the caffè alla napoletana, the café espresso, café turque, cafesinho do Brasil, French café-filtre, American coffee. Each coffee, in its own way, is excellent. American coffee can be a pale solution served at a temperature of 100 degrees centigrade in plastic thermos cups, usually obligatory in railroad stations for purposes of genocide, whereas coffee made with an American percolator, such as you find in private houses or in humble luncheonettes, served with eggs and bacon, is delicious, fragrant, goes down like pure spring water, and afterwards causes severe palpitations, because one cup contains more caffeine than four espressos.

Krok, who had by now realized what Toke had in mind, signed to him to come down, whispering tat they would have to start hammering now, even at the risk of disturbing certain sleepers from their slumber.

>What do I say?
unless you have the book on hand right now, you probably wont guess it

white noise, if you are curious

He was not successful and became deeply in debt.

Der Himmel erinnert den Menschen an seine Bestimmung, daran, daß er nicht bloß zum Handeln, sondern auch zur Beschauung bestimmt ist.

"Almost two years of doing this, it's time. He smears an entire industrial sized barrel of Crisco oil, K.Y. jelly, olive oil, and of course five gallons of coconut oil. He dips his butt in the barrel and sucks as much in with his oft-gaped butthole as he can. He knew this would be no easy tribulation. He goes to the cave leaving a trail like a slug."

One of my favorite stories ever written. Michael and the Sex Goblin on wattpad.

Haha! - Warum steh' ich denn noch immer?

DAVID FOSTER WALLACE

CHAUCER on the subject of dicks

>You're a big guy.

devolver el toro al mar y el mar al cielo, vejó a la Maga en una larga noche de la que poco hablaron luego, la hizo Pasifae, la dobló y la usó como un adolescente, la conoció y le exigió las servidumbres de la más triste puta, la magnificó a constelación, la tuvo entre los brazos oliendo a sangre, le hizo beber el semen que corre por la boca como desafío al Logos, le chupó la sombra del vientre y de la grupa y se la alzó hasta la cara para untarla de sí misma en esa última operación de conocimiento que sólo el hombre puede dar a la mujer, la exasperó con piel y pelo y baba y quejas, la vació hasta lo último de su fuerza magnífica, la tiró contra una almohada y la sábana y la sintió llorar de felicidad contra su cara que un nuevo cigarrillo devolvía a la noche del cuarto y del hotel.

Link?
I'm always trying t find good wattpads and I can already tell I'll enjoy that story.
Who doesn't like a bit of obscene humor every now and then?

wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin

for story in general

wattpad.com/user/MostlyHetero
for the wattpad if you want to read more stuff from him. It's rather good, I'd like to see a serious story written he has the right ability... Just the content is basically smut, but damn do I love it.

British teenagers are now the heaviest drinkers, smokers and drug-takers in Europe

In the lamplight spilled water shone like jewels in his beard.

What's wrong, lads? :(

The girl's face was covered with black, sticky tar.

"Sin duda que está muy bien eso de ser capitalista; pero con la elocuencia puede conseguirse no poco de un francés."

"PLEASANT DREAMS, KIDDO," had been Mistress Fowl's last words to Jacob Two-Two, and Jacob Two-Two, his supersonic bleeper secured in his ear, did have pleasant dreams, in spite of his squalid surroundings.

Neferti is eating breakfast at a long, wooden table with five members of the expedition: English, French, Russian, Austrian, and Swedish.

I'd really like to know what
are from

has you seen how bloody quickly the price of freddos has jumped up

The glowing green eyes stare back at me amid glints of metallic gold.

Tы гoвopи́шь oб Áннe?

the reflections on that half-closed laptop are wrong

The one I posted is from Renoir, My Father by Jean Renoir

puesto, no dieron nombres ni fechas, se hubiera podido decir que hablaban en términos abstractos, pero de todas maneras, pese a la exposición aparentemente fría de desgracias, la conversación y el paseo sólo contribuyó a sumirlos aún más en ese estado melancólico, a tal grado que al cabo de dos horas ambos sintieron que se estaban ahogando.

The Pope had learned that a German invasion of Belgium was "imminent".

From a biography of Winston Churchill.

>the one with the blood bath, you actually gave her my number too?
Hint: it's a lesser talked about novel of a meme author here.

His heavy steps rang on a flagged yard, then on wooden stairs; and then I heard no more.

"Thus when a lad has been circumcised and the wound is not yet healed, his mother may not eat opossum, or a certain kind of lizard, or carpet snake, or any kind of fat, for otherwise she would retard the healing of the boy's wound."

El muchacho estaba acurrucado detrás del retrete y no vio ni oyó nada.

keep Your finger nice'n'quiet please Fränzel)) »And so there's the three year old — (and, for all I care, a little feverish; cause in that case it certainly requires a mother's care!) — in his little washbasket resting in the wings ...« — / »Why a washbasket?

Veeky Forums's dank new meme coming through

"The Lord, the God of heaven, who took me from my father's house and from the land of my birth, and who spoke to me and swore to me, 'To your offspring I will give this land,' he will send his angel before you, and you shall take a wife for my son there."

Genesis 24:7

Oxford Annotated Bible w/ the Apocrypha

>anything but KJV

'Hunting rats is a much-loved change from the tedium of sentry duty'.

Ah! Destierro! Ten compasión! Di que me ha condenado a muerte, porque, en realidad, el destierro es más aterrador, mucho más, que la muerte! No digas !

Oh! exhile! Have mercy on me! Please say they doomd me to face death, because, the exile is much, much more than death! Dont say .

Good luck trying to translate to english a spanish translation of Shakespeare.
You asked for the nearest book.

this is nice

Abruptly, he gave an old man's snigger, unspeakably lewd.

This is the most Hunter S. Thompson sentence I've read in my life.

"We have the luxary of a walled garden."

There was once a little Brother who took his Sister by the hand, and said, "Since our own dear mother's death we have not had one happy hour; our stepmother beats us every day, and, if we come near her, kicks us away with her foot.

As such, our discussion may sometimes read like an improbable cross betwixt some old-fashioned meditation on Man’s condition (in the mode of Hume or William Hazlitt, say) and Ingenious Mechanisms for Inventors, since much of our argument for a wary approach to language’s complexity rests upon the subtle engineering that successful descriptive strategies mandate.

This example shows how to design a finite automaton E to recognize the regular language of all strings that contain 001 as a substring.

τότε ἀποkριθεὶς ὁ Ἰησοῦς εἶπεν αὐτῇ· ὦ γύναι, μεγάλη σου ἡ πίστις· γενηθήτω σοι ὡς θέλεις.
--Μαθθ 15:28a

i never learned french, but its so similar than catalan, let me try:

i understand in the distance their prolonged cries of pain..wat?

but they feel completely hopeless and uninspired inside, and they're not at all sure of, what the inner core of belief really is.

y esa foto compadre

j'entends there means 'hear', in french you could also say 'j'etends par..' to be 'i mean by'

same as catalan, but less used is more for a cult sentence.

im really decided to learn french, this gotta be eazy for me.

ty btw

A child cannot quarrel with its elders, as I had done; cannot
give its furious feelings uncontrolled play, as I had given
mine; without experiencing afterwards the pang of remorse
and the chill of reaction.

Plate 7, Plovers and Phalaropes

Music swelled - again, it was immense music, immense chords. And behind
the man, slowly, three tall pillars began to emerge out of the immensely
swirling mist.

no problem. There is so much great french literature it is definitely a good language to learn

Rawlins sat smoking. He didn't answer

Noses even come in different placements.

>it's a book on the anatomy of dogs

"And Isaac trembled very exceedingly, and said, Who? where is he that hath taken venison and brought it me, and I have eaten of all before thou camest, and have blessed him? yea, and he shall be blessed.

reddit

I thank there, gentle Percy, and be sure
I count myself in nothing else so happy
As in a soul rememb'ring my good friends.

Those truth-possibilities of its truth-arguments, which verify the proposition, I shall call its truth-grounds.

dead meme pls go

The display window of Needful Things had been cleansed with soap, and a dozen or so items had been set out there - clocks, a silver setting, a painting, a lovely triptych just waiting for someone to fill it with well-loved photographs.

Dixon, think,- what if they should say yes?

"The insectoid Klackons are as uncreative in the scientific arena as the Psilons are creative."

"It is a schizoid work par excellence: it is almost as though the author's guilt, his confessions of guilt are merely a sort of joke."

Deux Irlandais, nous, Irlande, vous savez?

But as soon as he was killed the people rose up and killed all the Canneschi.

Hal Incandenza's brother Orin wakes up alone at 0730h. amid a damp scent of Ambush and on the other side's dented pillow a note with a phone # and vital data in a loopy schoolgirlish hand.

Their overthrow did not come as the result of domestic rebellion but, as in the case of nearly all institutionalized modern European authoritarian systems before 1975, of foreign military defeat.

The divine Augustus will visit you in ten days' time.
But only if you reply "Hail, Augustus!"

Some terrible Italian boy had cursed a terrible curse at her!