Daddy just posted a new video

Daddy just posted a new video
what does Veeky Forums think?
youtube.com/watch?v=f_Id9iuwYCI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dICwQHVqLZU&ab_channel=CesarAvalos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sleep tight, pizza

why are people reviewing a book that's decades old?

sleep tight, pizza

sleep tight, pizza of dubs

Fuck off nobody believes this shit.
Sleep tight, Pizza

sleep tight, pizza

Sleep tight, Pizza

youtube.com/watch?v=dICwQHVqLZU&ab_channel=CesarAvalos

Leave pseud.

mea culpa

you know what. I like this pizza. see you post this here pizza in shit threads and it's like a marker for shit threads. then it probably pisses off OP. he thinks he's getting replies, then he looks and it's a sleep tight pizza reply lmao. this pizza here is good for /lit

sleep tight, pizza

I agree

slep tite, pizzapie

and all is right in the world.

>I'm so different
>to demonstrate this im going to review another book that has been reviewed less but still thousands perhaps millions of times before than The Stranger

Sleep tight pizza

He says in the video that there are thousands of reviews on Youtube about The Stranger but he is doing it anyway because he wants to.

Sleep tight, Pizza

Fuck you cliff

Sleep tight, pizza

go fuck yourself Cliff

>Move to new city from Hickville nowhere
>Has actual bookclubs that do not read shitty books
>Join up for my first meeting
>The guy who runs it is a clone of the guy in OPs pic
>Spends half the meeting talking about how he had been travelling in Russia (they were reading Gogol)
>Says Gogol, Turgenev and Dostoevsky are all you need to know to be well-versed enough in Russian literature, and that after these authors, you can tell people you've done the Russian literature
>Literally says sex and death are the two greatest themes

When does the ride end?

Sleep tight pizza

That picture was taken at a literal pedo-support walk.

Does the fact that before even listening one word of this guy I was already extremely annoyed by his demeanor and expected him to not say one interesting or rigiht thing about the book say more about myself than about him?

Also sleep tight pizza

also check

Sleep tight, Pizza.

>Does the fact that before even listening one word of this guy I was already extremely annoyed by his demeanor and expected him to not say one interesting or rigiht thing about the book say more about myself than about him?
It means you're right.
Sleep tight pizzer

standard BtF fare. i like what I've read from Camus and this books sounds interesting, I might give it a look

Bide your time. The moment to strike him down will make itself apparent so long as you stay on the ride.

sleep tight, pizza

Sleep tight, Pizza

sleep tight, pizza

>ca-moo

Does Camus pay him to read his work?

God, shilling this booktuber is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen, and I'm saying that as someone who's typing

"Sleep tight, Pizza"

Sleep tight, Cliff
Sleep tight, Pizza

Sleep tight, Pizza

>Daddy

fuckoff

Oh, umm...

Reminder: this guy is more discerning and articulate than you when it comes to reading and writing about literature.

You know it yourselves, and I know it from your posts.

Is there something you want to tell us user?

Reminder: this guy is just after the money Veeky Forumst(i)er authors send his way to review their books - and then he doesn't even review them.

>camoo
every time

remember to ignore and sage any and all cliff threads

only you can stop the shilling

Just look at his carefully arranged room, clothes, hair, persona

Lord of the pseuds

I think you and he ought to kill yourselves.

>this guy is just after the money

Who isn't?

>can barely talk about books he just read
>most of the informative part is of wikipedia
This guys actually need some help with his talking abilities, the videos are basically for young girls not for people that love books

desu the best thing about this guy is his aesthetic. if he hired a writer that could actually review books -however that may be (primarily in an informative yet entertaining way) - his shit would be 10/10. he though, by himself, lacks substance.

But not everyone turns around and then claims they're doing what they're doing for 'others' and 'altruistic reasons'. This guy is just a shameless self-promotor, a talking head. Some people might like the look of that head, but the talk is uninteresting, pretensious yet devoid of any real substance. You know those vapid cunts who talk about books, stupidly, but get an audience due to their appearance? This guy is the male version of a roastie.

>Guys I'm putting all this content for free
>All those sweet, informative, mind bending, funny, original content for free
>I hope I can keep doing this for free, because I love doing this for free
>Don't know how long I can keep putting all this content for free, I hope some of you support me so I can keep making these sweet videos for free

This guy is really cringe, but I guess he is popular with the ladies so he can get his support and free translations so his amazing content can reach more people for free

You gotta be the dude, cause no one else would talk about his content as being "mind-bending". So, tell ya what, Cliff: I'll watch your videos, $1/min for longer stuff and $50/hour for shorter material. If I like it, I might subscribe, but no guarantees.