Is there any erotica books written for men? I honestly don't know if they exist or not

Is there any erotica books written for men? I honestly don't know if they exist or not.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Way_of_a_Man_with_a_Maid
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Category:Erotica
fimfiction.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Playboy.

Moby Dick

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Way_of_a_Man_with_a_Maid
>the Snuggery
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Category:Erotica

meme's rainbow

But that's about a whale and a boat

Probably most of internet erotica is written by males, so yeah.

I thought it was the other way around.

I don't have any hard data, just personal experince.
But now that I think about, it might have been because I was looking at a specific category.
Overall maybe female writers still dominate.

What category?

My Little Pony erotic fanfiction.

Literally kill yourself immediately in the most revolting manner possible.

Nice. Where would one go to find such fanfiction?

man, the harpoons!

All of them, prior to maybe 20 years ago. Good grief. Pick up virtually any Victorian or Edwardian erotica: by men for men. No real exceptions until Story of O. Start with Autobiography of a Flea and The Pearl, Way of a Man with a Maid, then the rest of this collection:

Thanks user, this looks promising

They're all good, and some are great (that's my collection: I picked them up online used cheap one by one over a few years).

fimfiction.net/

This is wild, I didn't realize these were so well-known (if not well-regarded) and were actually published in this semi-nice copies and an user would actaully think to own them.
What are they each like? I've read some of some.

This is how you sucesfully troll. It's all about being subtle and building it up.

Japanese light novels.

Might as add eroge visual novels to the recommendation, even though most would dispute it being literature.

Here's one that I'll think you'll like OP, given how much of a fag you are.

>Might as well*

Maybe

it's becoming a lost art, sadly. Now people equate shitposting to trolling. I guess you could say they're both shitposting but the later is enjoyable for people who can identify it.

okay grandpa