How robust is your vocabulary, Veeky Forums?

How robust is your vocabulary, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dq5kKgRpjIs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As big as the biggest online dictionary.

ubiquitous. spontaneous combustion. GET BEANED FAG youtube.com/watch?v=Dq5kKgRpjIs

Are you eruditely eloquent ?

Huge on my native tongue.
Pretty good on L2.
Acceptable on L3.
Poor on L4.

what does robust mean

me very big vocabulary. me words like crepuscular, effluvia, emphysema, ontological, obdurate, tumescent, and fecund. me like to say stuff like the aquiline reaver spreads its pinions and flies; wisps of a tumid wind at dusk.

It's rotund to say the least. But, for writing it's diction and sentence conruction that lead to good reading.

its ok

Quipish Finesse with the Zest of a thrice born ?

I'm fluent and read a fair number of older (think early modern) technical papers so I guess a little above average. I kind of hate when old timey stuff slips into my spoken language, especially since I tend towards very colloquial forms when speaking and swear in a non-negligible portion of sentences so it ends up just sounding stupid.

it right fucken sick bro

not as robust as my cock

Brevity is...wit

50,000 words

Wtf are you saying moto, English ever heard of it???

Quip

a witty remark

Finesse

intricate and refined delicacy

Zest

lively excitement

Reeeeeeeeeeeee

underbreaded roast

stop watching nerdwriter

Is it worth going in to the trouble of learning a new language just to read bewks?

the warm passion of a warrior race is reaches to cross all boundaries

White Pride World Wide!

control Our isthmus!

it's pretty big; huge one might say

its very limited, I know the words but I don't use them since it does not come naturally. + with a lot of non native English speakers roaming the internet I don't want to spend 30 minutes explaining words to them or trying to calm them down after a misunderstanding

Brobdingnagian.

A-at least I won't be called "pretentious"

Strong.

My teacher said I have a magniloquent vocabulary.

You'd be surprised how terrible some translations are.

what's "vocabulary"