Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8r8ISkQ4exM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw no one mentions jung because muh science and, for pseuds, muh fruud

just another trendy neopagan

you know your stuff i see

Where do i start with Jung?

youtube.com/watch?v=8r8ISkQ4exM

Reading Robert Moore is also really helpfully for understanding some of Jung's ideas. He is not easy to understand by him self and he is largely misunderstood.

Go to wikipedia, crtl+f "jew", put this hack in the garbage

Since when did humans do anything but merely exist?

Personally Tolkein is my preferred fantasy author

But Jean, you're the one who said that in addition we encounter ourselves, surge up in the world and then define ourselves

Haha he looks like my grandpa lol never realized before

Thats about the point when you stop reading Sartre

since your mom sucked me off in the hallway dude lol

red book
man and his symbols
a lecture on utube or smthn .
some of his shit is psycho but he approaches them slowly and indirectly states them. so if you come to a weird conclusion but can't find literal direct support, you're right.

Nice quote, I finished Watchmen last night and read it there.

I chose not to kindle the bonfire. It's useless because it's gonna fade either way. I'd just be prolonging the inevitable and more people would suffer because of it. No good can come from living in a dying world. Ya just gotta put it down ya know

jung was a fucking pseud. being is lightness, and human existence is more like a shadow that grows and shrinks than a kindling light

>not kindling the bonfire

You forgot something...

it's all portable in our collective subconscious brother

>human existence is more like a shadow that grows and shrinks

You really don't know how this works do you? The shadow exists only as a consequence of light

You're still stuck in the dichotomy of divine/mundane. The blinding white light of god is superior to and yet identical with human existence.

My book!

Jung was one interesting kraut I'll tell you that.

daily reminder Jung couldn't even make it through Finn's Wake and was a fraud

I'm about tired with your shit, you thinly disguised Freud-fag. You got some kinda nerve coming on the internet and making a comment like that. I bet you think Lacan is compelling.

Go suck off grumpy old Freud, you daddy's boy.

>Joseph Campbell

I don't get it

Campbell is very well respected

Go back to raping girls.

I really don't get his appeal tbqh. The Hero's Journey is an interesting idea but the way he describes is just dude religion sucks lmao, like he's just using his theory to make religions look childish