Cannot read latin

>cannot read latin
>cannot read greek
>thinks he is intellectually equal to me

>measures intelligence with arbitrary scales
>measures intellect as though it's linear
ok guy

Intellectualism rather than Intellect itself. One can be smart but ignorant

If you can't read from primary texts without translation (in other words without being a fucking pleb) you should have no say in debates and arguments.

prove it then

you can't because youre a pseud

rather be pseud than a pleb. That aside I have no beef with those who don't know latin-greek but if you don't you should rather stfu and keep your opinions to yourself.

Having ideas without having knowledge is absurd.

no i mean youre a pseud bc u dont know latin or greek, so u made a bait thread to feel better

9you0

cupio tu meam mentulam sugare φαμ

Many of the Medieval philosophers working in monasteries or other religious institutions did more important philosophizing than modern scholars who know 10 languages

My medieval philosophy teacher likes to point out that individual monks knew far more about aristotle than many scholars now who can read him in Greek simply because they were more invested in studying these authors than we are today in modern scholarship

Even Rabbis in the first and second century studying the Bible sometimes worked entirely in Aramaic translation yet knew the work 10000x better than I do and I can use Biblical Hebrew fluently

How can you know this to be true?

incorrect grammar

i knew u were a pseud

correct me then faggot

no u made ur empty small dicked boast in the first place

burden of proof is on you. so prove it then

If you are going to state my grammar is incorrect than burden is on you to prove it. You said grammar mind you not style. Don't come to me with "but muh cicero would never write this" type of faggotry.

budens on u to prove ur grammars correct

prove it then

Here I thought you were someone who knew his latin and greek but alas you are just a plebian faggot trying to use sophistry to avoid the issue at hand.

I get it, you bluffed and I called it now you are in damage control mode. Its okay pleb, its okay.

prove it then blowhard

Hey cool user I have that meme too!

>proove
easy, You said my grammar was incorrect, I told you to point out where it was wrong, and instead of doing so you fill the thread with sophistry.

-You wrote x, that should be y- would be enough to prove your patrician status, but you are no patrician, only a bluffing sophist pleb.

prove it then

I did

prv it

But I did, no amount of sophistic faggotry on your part will make it slide. Like oil and water you try to have the last word, the last response, but I'll have you know that I'm also a NEET and plenty of time.

Your next response will come when this thread reaches the 10th page. Enjoy waiting, for I have plenty!

prv it

you cant cuz ur a pseud

>primary texts

AHAHAHAHA

OP actually reads copies of copies instead of going to the public square to hear them declaimed by wandering poets and philosophers.

Literal trash tier, OP. Please don't post here again.

>can read latin and greek
>thinks he's a worthwhile member of the human race

so u have all that time and still cant get the grammar right

pretty pathetic

gr8 b8 m8

>He doesn't read Mandarin Chinese
Fucking plebeian, Latin and Greek are for babbies

>doesnt translate arabic obituaries for fun.

Pseud and pleb aren't mutually exclusive big guy. I'd argue that being a pseud is the most advanced and autistic form of being a pleb

>tfw pseudo-pleb

90% of people who claim to read Latin/Greek are liars anyway and can barely read either one.

I forget where I read this but it was Bernard Shaw about people who claim knowledge of Greek:

"Their position is unassailable."

>rather be a pseud than a pleb
that says enough.

>I would rather be a pseud
You've achieved the incredible task of being more pseud than pseuds.

You're post-pseud.

>Doesn't use punctuation.
What did he mean by this?

Woah guys holy shit. This fucking plebian dosent muse his own vision of reality and get imprisoned and ececuted for it. This is who you share a board with.

>than burden

You started an indirect statement with "tu," a nominative instead of the correct accusative "te." Moreover, "sugare" makes no sense here, since it means "you may be sucked" and is on its own even though the sentence already has a main verb, "cupio." Did you perhaps mean to say "sugere," the present active infinitive of the third conjugation verb "sugo"? Moreover, saying "meam mentulam," while grammatical, abrogates classical word order, which dictates that adjectives like "meus" go after the word they describe unless you are trying to emphasize something, so unless you want to emphasize that it is your dick in particular you want the person to whom you responded to suck, you should have said "mentulam meam."

i love this thread.

I love you

You're just a talking head on the internet.

You don't know anything.

OP will never recover

Tam magna superbia, quam parva mens

#destruktus

Absolutely BTFO, how can OP ever recover?