Hey Veeky Forums what are you doing today?

>tfw waiting for my Ritalin to kick in
>can't wait to get back to reading Kafka on the shore
>only about 10 minutes left

Today I went on a run and got all sweaty but too lazy to shower afterwards so it's not after midnight and sitting in my underwear reading The Scarlet Letter for school. I don't like it.
I've read Kafka on the Shore. I liked Oshima. The book was ok, I'm not sure I understood everything.

*Now
Sorry, typos.

Running is nice. At the start of this summer I began running daily after work (6:30pm), and that lasted until the middle of July. Eventually I got too lazy and gave up. It felt good while is lasted though. Perhaps I should go on a run today.

How often do you run, and when?

Drank coffee this morning
Posted on Veeky Forums all morning
Avoided producing anything other than a big watery shit
Probably not going to do anything but post on Veeky Forums and watch Korean firls on youtube for the rest of the day
Might finish Myth of Sisyphus tonight

I try for 4-5 times a week. With uni and extra curricular activities it's hard to do it more often. Evenings, I can't get up early in the morning to save my life.
>Korean girls
K-Pop?
Get off the internet before it's too late.

>reading The Scarlet Letter for school
are you in high school?

Prayed in church.
Read for 8 hours.
Went to sleep.
Ate some tacos.
Watched some episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm.
Solved some math problems.

Not K-Pop, afreeca.tv broadcasts. I can't understand a word they're saying but they look and sound pretty. I'm sick so it's hard for me to do anything else. That's a lie there are other things I could do but it's easier to keep doing this.

No, reading it for a college course on American literature. I like the professor, but I really don't like the book so far.

You repulse me

I am a very sick person. Your reaction is understandable and I forgive you.

Go to the doctor you dong

Amazing that you can do math in your sleep

I have a cold. There is nothing the doctor can do. I just need to rest and shitpost.

Been drinking filtered coffee all morning.
Gunna take my scooter into university shortly where I need to teach a class and meet with laboratory manager. This afternoon I'm beginning an IHC analysis of some rat brain tissue.

"I am a very sick person," makes it sound pretty severe, like a debilitating digestive problem or something. Fuck off with your cold lmao, read a goddamn book or something

I forgot to mention that it's in no particular order, and I haven't slept yet.

That was the point ;)

got in 7 am, slept until 4. Ordered wings, watching Giants v Cowboys

I got up at eleven with big plans for the day, ate more than I should have for breakfast, took a 40 minute shower, felt guilty, spent like four hours motivating myself to go on an hour long bike ride, finally did it, now it's nearly evening and I've just been on Veeky Forums all day and eating. I need to study, write an essay, and read my book.

This is depressing as shit to write. Someone shoot me, god damn. I know I'll do much better tomorrow but then in a week do this again ahhh

How, for the original moe character, she's pretty ugly.

Building a library.
That's what I tell people anyway.

I want to cum but she told me I can't until she deepthroats me.

I'm ignoring schoolwork and looking forward with a sense of urgency to a friend giving me editing advice tomorrow on a book that he says he's going to help me get published.

Get ritalin

What's it about?

made this gif of lizzy caplan bc she's a fucking smokeshow