Why ?

Why ?

Scarcity and memes.

Because people will actually pay that much. I found a copy at a library booksale in meh condition and sold it for $75

But what if I actually want to read it ?

Look for it at your library.

But I live in the middle of nowhere.

Y? Because it's the 23rd letter of the alphabet! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHA

Just check your library or interlibrary loan if you have the option.

Then use the money you save by living in the middle of nowhere where housing and food is cheap to buy a copy and have it shipped to you.

But I'm unemployed.

I already checked the library for my whole region and it isn't there.

Then find something else to read.

if you're poor you literally cannot be Veeky Forums

that's just the truth of the matter bucko

Well I did spend over $100 on David Tibet's (almost) complete poems, but the thing with this one is that I don't know whether I'll like it. I'm not spending $100 on a bet but I still feel like it might be a very good book. Why hasn't it been republished ?

I'm reading Ficciones and The Tunnel (which was also kind of pricey), but I'd still like to see what this one's all about sometime in the near future.

author doesnt want it republished

Why not ? Does he not like it ?

Libgen

I prefer print too, but if it's this overpriced I'm not buying a physical copy.

no clue

>A third print edition was announced by McElroy in March 2015, originally intended to be released in the spring of that year.

yea and now its sept 2016 so

People actually spend $100 and don't even attempt to read it?

I swear I will read this one day

you can get this at bookzz right now for free

Dzanc said that it would more than likely end up being 2017 at the earliest. Maybe we should just send them a bunch of polite email or tweets just to show them that it will sell.

Just pirate it and use an ereader

It's what I do for everything

i have that david tibet book too, friend.
definitely not worth the money.

The book is full of memes. Veeky Forums needs to be able to access it.

I wasn't disappointed but maybe I'm just a faggot

How are his poems?

You can always sell it again afterwords.

He's, in my opinion, the best poet currently alive (if that means anything these days).

Probably, but it might not be that easy.

Would you mind posting a poem of his?

I have a copy -- cost me 175 but what can I do you know? I'm not a big fan of ereaders and I live in Italy.

Davit Tibet, known from having "radical" jumpscares in songs and mumbling some Lovecraft imitation is the best poet alive
God just let it end.

I wouldn't know which one to post. There are too many.

Do you ever read your posts before submitting them or do you just type nonsense all day ?

Check worldcat.org, or wait for the mid-year lull when the price drops.

Irc channel bookz in undernet. It ought to be there

Probably is, and I'll probably end up using it, but it's just a shame to have to read such a long book on my computer screen. I'll probably give up just because of how unpleasant that'll be/

>23rd

This kills the Greek