Do you use a book mark or fold your page over?

Do you use a book mark or fold your page over?

book mark. it can be anything.

I used to fold the page.

I turn off my ereader and then turn it back on when I want to read again

even mayonnaise?

Memory

people who fold the page are neanderthals.
im not against ereaders but i would never use or own one.

Bookmark.

No.

I use ketchup

When I run out of ketchup I rip out a page after I finish reading it, so I can always continue reading from the first page

>folding the page

Book marks. Folding pages is nigger shit.

I try remember the page number. If I don't, I try to remember what I had read the last time. If I don't, then I start over the whole book because it means I'm a dumbass with no reading comprehension.

i fold pages since years, it´s easier. bookmarks are faggy

this, how else do you know if it was the left or right page.

am writing in plural---"pages-years..."
u simply open the book were u see the extraordinary mark and open it too keep on reading, without having the risk of losing the stupid and faggy bookmark that sometimes can reach unimaginable prices

I'm fucking autistic. I hate having to use dog ears but I have no problem writing and annotating all over the papers, but I also hate damaging the covers or water damage.

Live the Veeky Forums life with a confy bookmark

Double points for a leather bookmark

>confy
Sorry fellas

free shitty bookmarks from libraries

I rip out the page I finished reading last and use it as a bookmark

For marking where I'm at in a book? A bookmark if I have one
I dog-ear important pages so I can find them later
Folding a page over seems excessive and kind of destructive

Savage

What kind of subhuman scum folds the page?

I ONLY ever use dog ears when I'm using a book as reference. Otherwise I'll use a bookmark... something about having a thousand and one bookmarks is disorienting.

I do this to every book I read I can't help it

all my friends hate me for it

I tore my first ereader in half by accident it's that bad

Well I break all of my books' backs so I am probably regarded as a defiler of books too

Neither, I just open it where I left. There is a few microns more space between the last pages, so I know.

i use anything as a bookmark. receipts, business cards, playing cards, pieces of string, leaves, rolling papers. just something i can get my hands on

this

Does it go in the vagoo or do you have a case of the boi pucci

I had so many of these from when I visited turkey but I have no idea where they went now

Everything this user said.

My Nook has a feature where my place gets bookmarked automatically. Very convenient! :)

>false dichotomy

I remember the pagenr and position.

unless your a kid, or drunk, high, or tired (why someone would read while drunk, high, or tired is beyond me).
Also
>folding from the bottom

fold the page - fuck books

if i buy a physical copy is because I really like the book and want to keep it, and if i really like it, i would never fucking fold the pages, i just grab the closest piece of paper

today i used a piece of RAM

I eyeball where I last was. If the page is unfamiliar I skip back 10 pages, flipping back and forth until I land on the last page I was on. I'm rarely more than 15 pages off initially.

I just use this bicep flyer.

>nothing sexual

I'm pretty sure that's an outline of a raggedy dick, and not a bicep.

even mayonnaise

yeah if it were a bicep it would have more veins

I use mtg cards for bookmarks.

It's more masculine, anyway.

Madman

Dennis and mac would be ashamed.