Any engineers here that could explain Trump wall will be like?

Any engineers here that could explain Trump wall will be like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=glVyh_1py_k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Great_Wall_of_China
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Fence_Act_of_2006
senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=109&session=2&vote=00262
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>massive
>will keep out spics BIG LEAGUE
>Mexico will pay for it

I thought he said it would be a fence

Many miles high
Made form alternating bricks of platinum and gold
Mexicans will weep at its beauty

Probably expensive and ineffective, since the Mexicans discovered "shovels" years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=glVyh_1py_k

>aaand below!
>does a snakey movement with his hands

Oh I just realised, Americans are morons

ahahah

I thought it was great!

he's reneged on all of his promises

he's going to spend the next four years playing golf and watching TV at trump tower while Pence and his neocon buddies run the show

see you in Iran this time next year!

like this

Shitty, because Mexico is paying for it, and Mexico doesn't have any money

It's going to be made out of legal documents. It's going to be a metaphorical wall.

>there are anons on this board who ACTUALLY fell for the "a billionaire and his billionaire buddies are champions of the working class American male" meme
holy shit lol tfw you will never be this dumb, feels good man. does anyone else feel really good when they realize they'll never as gullible as a Trump supporter?

Yep. Trump is a con artist. He's been scamming people his whole entire life.

He's pretty good at it too apparently. Scammed his way into a job he wasn't even remotely qualified for.

I can respect a skilled con artist in a way. I have zero respect for the people who gargle his nuts day in and day out.

XD. le Drump is le con artist and stiffs le working man in his businesses.
t. someone who falls for mainstream media talking points

enjoy being gullible to much stronger billionaire interests than Trump

kek

>t. someone who falls for mainstream media talking points
look at him, look at him and laugh! he fell for the trump memes!

(checked)
>look at him, look at him and laugh! he fell for the trump memes!
nice meme dude

if you sincerely think the mainstream media conglomerates don't have an agenda or any vested interests that conflict with the American public you should just off yourself right now and save society the trouble

Architectural engineer here. I work in buildings mainly, but something that would last a long time and be fast/cheap would be pre-cast tilt wall panels - built and erected on site. All it takes is constant concrete trucks, forms, and cranes.

First do some below grade and geotech work to build it up another 10'.

Then fly drones and put turrets every 10'.

Fuck beaners.

t. Texan.

if you think trump wants to serve the american public youre fucking deranged

There is already a wall. He'll make some minor improvements and declare missions accomplished.

>No punctuation or capitalization

Yep, you're a leftist.

Like an engineer's wet dream.
I'm completely erect just thinking about it.

Nice.

What software did you use to make that image? (Or did you just google it?)

Yeah pre-cast walls would be very cost effective and fast to erect.

>First do some below grade and geotech work to build it up another 10'.
Could you explain this a bit more?

Drones and turrets would be amazing. I've heard that there'll be tunnel sensors as well.

and of course, fuck beaners

texans are always based

>he fell for the mainstream counterculture talking points
>the mainstream counterculture that used to just be mainstream
so edgy brah, I can't believe how much a free thinker you are

Reminder the Great Wall of China is literally 3x longer than the whole US-Mexico border and people back then probably thought it was impossible too.

>wall will be like?

probably this

Bump

bullshit incarnate
there is not one single Great Wall, there are a bunch of them, and each one was built over an extended period of time

You mold it with your hands out of clay.

Roughly 2000 km of the wall were built between 221 and 206 B.C., and that's only what survives of it today.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Great_Wall_of_China

And you know what? It was totally fucking ineffective.

But in all fairness it wasn't built by Trump.

Tremendous...Absolutely tremendous

DRUMPF AMIRITE XDD

To the credit of Trump, the Great wall of China was built to defend China from an army and it was eventually breached by the Mongols which were like the greatest conquerors ever in the history of the world.

Trump's wall if it will probably be a deterrent against illegal immigration and is probably meant to discourage people from coming over. It's not mean't to keep out an army. It is also probably not going to be impenetrable. No one can underestimate the determination of a desperate person.

kill yourself

Like a wall, mate. A big beautiful wall. Caveat: probably includes stretches of fence.

t. lyingpress

>Architectural engineer
wtf? is that

It will be more symbolic than functional, as well as being a massive waste of money regardless of where the funding comes from.

The vast majority of illegal immigrants that currently reside in the US flew in legally, Mexican or otherwise. They overstay their visa because gaining a US citizenship is an insanely byzantine and expensive process, even for affluent, English-speaking, full-time workers.

You can't make a wall tall enough to stop planes, so, this proposal is as stupid as the burgers that support it. Merry Christmas, morons.

The fact that people aren't bringing this up all the time in the media is so infuriating. I'm certain that they are playing dumb on purpose.

like how the MSM is credible

they are as credible as your stormfag media like breitbart and so on

Yep. The real irony is that we already passed a very similar law in 2006
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Fence_Act_of_2006
It tried to achieve the same thing Trump's wall proposes, and it was an abject failure on multiple levels (cost, effectiveness, complexities regarding private properties that straddle the border). It received relatively little media fanfare compared to the end-times level coverage Trump's border wall is getting.

The best part? Clinton and Obama voted for it. Pic related, bottom left and top right. Source: senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=109&session=2&vote=00262

iirc it's going to be a fence, and Bush had already signed off on a pretty similar one

So that, probably

>It received relatively little media fanfare compared to the end-times level coverage Trump's border wall is getting.

Of course it didn't, it was supported by leftists. They have no qualms with lying to you and manipulating your emotions so you stay in line

>1: border with border stones
>2: warning sign
>3: GDR pillar (black-red-yellow with GDR insignia)
>4: strip of around 100m, deforested and cleared
>5: two rows of barbed wire (land mines inbetween)
>6: two metal fences, up to 2.4m high (land mines inbetween)
>7: single metal fence up to 3.2m high (with self-firing guns)
>8: vehicle trench
>9: 6m wide strip to check for trails
>10: pathway for patrols
>11: watchtower
>12: concrete watchtower with guidance point
>13: concrete surveillance bunker
>14: light barricade
>15: border alert network
>16: dog area
>17: border control point
>18: concrete view-blocking wall (around 3.3m high)
>19: security strip fence with electric and acoustic signalling devices