I'd major in physics but I suck at and hate math

>I'd major in physics but I suck at and hate math

How do you respond?

Git gud

People skills are far more superior to math. There will never be adequate funding and resources for the amazing projects mankind can complete without reshaping the culture of the west. A great orator and salesman will go 1000x further to advancing scientific pursuits than any above average mathematician (which you are not).

Yeah, but he wants to be a physicist. You kinda need math for that.

Why would you want to be a physicist? There is no value in pissing away your life working on arbitrary and inconsequential garbage just to earn a pittance from Mr. Goldbergenstein

That's like saying you want to be a professional athlete but suck at and hate physical activity.

If it's what you really want to do, you train.

>why do other people have different interests from me?!?

Diagnosis: Autism.

Let me guess, you are not a physicist.

If you were, you would be working in the industry (which defeats the purpose of being a physicist) or you would be slaving away for a pittance from Mr. Goldbergenstein in academia.

>Have you considered Engineering?

There are many good physics that are suck in in math but they are good in theory. Of course you need to have idea about how it is going on and etc.. but if u will have problems with advanced math you will have peoples that helps you.

You are not a physicist either so what the fuck are you even talking about?

>that are suck in in math but they are good in theory
NO!

When people say they suck at math all they are actually saying is that they dont study it. Even when they say they hate it, what they are saying is that they dont study enough of it.
If you devote yourself to something you will learn to enjoy it. And unless he wants a PHD he can graduate in physics without beeing a genius.

hey elon

They aren't wrong.. If you aren't a genius why would you major in physics.

Much easier and more interesting to pursue a career related to a hobby, like aeronautical engineering or chemistry or something.

he is correct
many a stem nerd has found himself on wall street working for a hyp liberal arts major
mr stem soon realizes he has little to offer but code monkey skills

>I can contribute to science by being a salesman!
>this is what liberals actually believe
you are a retard, and your stupid soft skills memery is all retarded

Why would anyone major in physics? I have two friends who graduated in physics and they never found work in their field. The only thing I can think of is they took physics to lord over the rest of us that they were smarter while they were in school but who the hell hires physicists?

If you're going to study science then take a practical major for god's sake.

Take some hard drugs you will do fine.

liking physics =/= being good at physics

Cool. Find something that you'll like.