A spaceblimp is better then a spacecraft

as u can see i make a 5 second clip enjoy

what to fuck do u see there is simple a spaceblimp
the total information why it is better than a spacecraft is on my side-for sure not u side
nwgg.de/index.html
yes that why nwgg is there and yes it is german-come on u know only stupids fly with rockets-that is suicide-the only way is with a blimp pulled by a satellite into space

and also the first female on the moon dont use a rocket or space x scum as u can see in the other video
youtube.com/watch?v=_YkhHOngugQ

hf
willen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IDeyAFlp1ac
youtube.com/watch?v=mcZNCYF3o6U
jpaerospace.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=t36_182tEv8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muzzle_velocity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orbital_mechanics
nasa.gov/audience/forstudents/5-8/features/nasa-knows/what-is-microgravity-58.html
astronomy.ohio-state.edu/~pogge/Ast162/Unit5/gps.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VsnXeQDqOOg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Space_Station
youtube.com/watch?v=iziumcklDbM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that was terrible goes wrong cause i embedded wrong-anyway it was my first try-how can i delete

What the fuck?

Most people would consider basic English literacy a prerequisite for posting here.

>a spaceblimp is better then a spacecraft
Error: You must wait longer before posting a new thread.

how long is wait

yes come to germany and talk u fucking language lets see what they say scum

>lets see what they say scum
That you're a laughable crank?

what? can u usa a dativ or accusativ please-i cannot understand lol

What in the fuck is happening? Is this thread even real?

What the fuck?

has a guy who is building a blimp.

yes real like misde

nwgg.de

or
www.nwgg.de

things that getting wrong in my first ever thread
i embedded first video wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=IDeyAFlp1ac

and second-the name of my page side is
nwgg.de

thnk u for u attention

>i embedded first video wrong
That is not the issue here.

You've completely failed to explain what you're talking about. There's something about blimps and the Whitehouse and Germany, and that's all I can figure out.
You've posted a link to something that might be your website, but it makes even less sense than your posts here.

bullshit
maybe it is better i public it in russian because u have get no man in space the past 5 years and the next 5 years u get nobody into fucking space

this side-my side-is about a blimp pulled into space by a satellite-and that bring u to moon or mars in the next fucking 2 years

oh my god that is to complicated for u-for sure it is because u dont get one motherfucker into space for 10 years-that is 2011 to 2021

if u dont fucking care about then why did u read that-why u dont do other things like as example not building a fucking rocket with 2 thousands tons on fuel and make fire on the ground and set yourself on the top

this here-my side -shows u how to come into fucking space without a fucking suicide rocket

i f i w r i t e t o o f a s t f o r y o u p l e a s e t e l l m e

thank you

o on and laugh at me. Like I give a fuck. You think I'm upset that you think this is comical? If I'm able to provide some sort of levity to the sad existence you call a life, then so be it.

But maybe instead of laughing you should learn. Try to model your own meager existence off of my own, and you could possibly achieve some of the greatness that I espouse. Maybe you'll stop eating the cum from your girlfriend's pussy after Jamal fucked her for a few hours, and you'll be the one cumming in your girlfriend and Jamal.

Maybe you'll get out of your dead-end job and actually go back to school. Maybe you'll join the military and become an officer after a few years.

Sure, you may never come close to my plane of existence, but you might be able to get at least a taste. I can assure you it will taste better than Jamal's semen.

I can barely understand you.

>u have get no man in space the past 5 years and the next 5 years u get nobody into fucking space
I'm in Australia. We've never sent anyone to space, and our single launch to orbit was actually British.

>a blimp pulled into space by a satellite
That's completely retarded.
Have you even CONSIDERED what the relative velocity would be, or how much tensile strength the cable would require?
And what's stopping the momentum exchange from dropping the satellite out of orbit anyway? If it's got rockets, you may as well have put them on the payload.

>oh my god that is to complicated for u
It's not "to complex", it just sounds pointless and infeasible.

>this here-my side -shows u how to come into fucking space without a fucking suicide rocket
How is a "suicide slingshot" better than a "suicide rocket"?
You've failed to list a single reason why your idea is better than what we have.

Also, for fucks sake: "u" is not a word, and the English language has punctuation other than "-".

it was not my fucking idea to reach space with a satelite it was the idea of a fucking NASA engineer in fucking 1974

as u can see on the fucking video

youtube.com/watch?v=mcZNCYF3o6U

the idea of making it with a blimp is from and yes i know how difficult it is and how much speed u need
but u can get it if u really want-but u must try try and try try andtry and u will succeed at least

if u wanna make suicide u can make it the old fucking way but u gonna die with rockets or space shuttle-like 14 US hero did-and they are not the only one no
by not even 10 thousand humans in space there are more then 100 dead as a dodo-ground staff die included
if 10 thousand start in new york but there are 100 dead at the road it is not a space trip it is a lemmings trip

in my case the rocket is 500meters or 1500 yards or whatever away from the pilot and it brings u to a speed of16.000km a hour or 10 thousand miles a hour with 600 kg fuel or 120 barrel and u get 80 km high or 50 miles high and that is high enough and fast enough

if that is to easy for u to understand then i can tell u that the last fucking visitor on my page was from Brisbane at Fri Jan 1, 2016 at 05:21:03

and for every other they can visit my side-i have there pictures and videos and text from guys from the university and oll the other shit that u make understand a little bit more and then u was not talking bullshit to me

and yes i have better things to do like this here-and i even have better things to do then flying into space

so look for a job or a female or what ever u need for not wasting my time with talking bullshit to from things that u have no fucking idea what it is and stop telling people shit about my fucking side because some people have a fucking brain and u fucking comments hurt people with a fucking brain

i was soldier in thze german army -a apc warrior ion the 313 tank grenadier bataillon 313 1 company recon platoon at varel
i was trying to be officer in the german army and fly helicopter but they say no u can get a tank and i say no fuck of and the german army say no u fuck off and so i was driving motor bike in the fucking army

i dont know what problems u to fuck have with bitches and i have no fucking idea what that have to with this fucking thread here

but as i have told u and the other gays that this here is about reaching space with a fucking blimp pulled by a 1200 pound rocket and then lifted into space
and yes i can program a rocket that kind to hit a target in 3500 miles distance-that is easy to me

so why to fuck i get a permission to do
because A in the second gulf war 1991-and yes it was the second because the first was iran vs iraq-in the second gulf war at operation desert storm i was on patrol just fucking 25 miles by secret underground millitary base and guess what-it was snow time but in the case that one of the iraq garde can reach us-in the fucking snow
and 15 miles from my position was a factory for guided anti tank rockets called milan
and now as i was writing there is a secret underground millitary hospital under me and u can see the pic from inside in the fucking internet
and now i have better things to do then this fucking bullshit to read that u are fucking writing because some people have a live and parents and they are not useless scum

for everybody alse-u can find all infos on the link and in the fucking internet

thats it

Hello,

jpaerospace.com/

Good luck.

come on
i know jp aerospace and hi how u doing
i know the problems u have and i know how difficult it is what u was trying
so god luck to u
and i know the videos on youtube u have make and i love then all

bg
willen

Come back when you properly learn to communicate.

>it was not my fucking idea to reach space with a satelite it was the idea of a fucking NASA engineer in fucking 1974
That video is depicting something very different to what you are describing, and it still strikes me as a fairly pointless task. The tether system can't provide any momentum it doesn't already have, and accelerating the payload directly is still far simpler and more effective than throwing it via a different craft.

>the idea of making it with a blimp is from and yes i know how difficult it is and how much speed u need
Then you'd know what you're describing is ridiculous. you can't grab something with a 100km long cable moving at 8km/s and expect not to break it. The forces involved would be absurd.

>but u can get it if u really want-but u must try try and try try andtry and u will succeed at least
That's not how the real world works. Physics doesn't change if you really want something.

>if u wanna make suicide u can make it the old fucking way but u gonna die with rockets or space shuttle-like 14 US hero did-and they are not the only one no
You've not provided any reason to think that what you're describing would be safer. If anything, the violent acceleration invoked would be MORE dangerous than the drawn-out acceleration of a conventional launch vehicle.

>in my case the rocket is 500meters or 1500 yards or whatever away from the pilot and it brings u to a speed of16.000km a hour or 10 thousand miles a hour with 600 kg fuel or 120 barrel and u get 80 km high or 50 miles high and that is high enough and fast enough
That doesn't sound possible.

>so look for a job or a female or what ever u need for not wasting my time with talking bullshit to from things that u have no fucking idea what it is and stop telling people shit about my fucking side because some people have a fucking brain and u fucking comments hurt people with a fucking brain
You haven't tried to justify a single part of your idea. How is that my fault?

and hey with Trump u maybe get the money u need-i think he know the internet and he is clever enough and smart enough in not writing emails because we all was knowing that one day they are go public
and maybe if u really want to make america great again they need a canadian like jp and not a folk that waste 500 billions in 50 years and then say wrong way

i think a lot of people told u how to make and so do i- i think u blimp must be flat like a lamborghini and 300 yards long if u wanna fly that speed-but hey i think u get 1 thousands ideas from people who say how to do it so lets put my idea under plan B

however good luck

by the way if Trump find out how cheap u and my project are to test out if they work or not he will be really pissed off

i did try out if it work but it was in a scale of 1 to 100 with ballon-yes kids ballon-and yes it work-and yes i have a video of it

ok i cannot find it now-but it is there somewhere in the internet-a kids ballon spaceblimp used new yaers rockets and it work in a scale of 1 to 100-its a great fun for me

i think u can test it all out in a scale of 1 to 100 just to see if there are mistakes and it is fun

for the real space trip u need 30 million euro and 200 men and 2 years and u need the fucking satelite with the cable from the NASA-but they will love to help u

and why it is safer is easy-because u are not close to the fuel and that makes it safer the distance to something that can expolde makes it safer

is it difficult and dangerous-for sure it is-but u not gonna get burned

dangerous is to be pulled from a satelite with a speed different fom maybe 2000 miles per hour at a speed however of 15 thousand miles per hour every thing is dangerous if u are sitting in 2 tons aluminium can that are only so thicklike a flat cigarette

but there not the fuel nearby and that makes u safer

it is also dangerous to missed the satellite and fall back to earth with a speed of 13 thousand kilometer a hour like the austrian gay did with his ballon

the points of what else is dangerous are endless and u must trust a lot of people that they dont kill u by mistake

but guess what-staying on this planet is also not safe and one day u die and one day this planet will crash into something with the speed of 100 thousand kilometer per hour because that is the speed of this iron ball that we call earth by flying around the open fusion reactor that we call sun

can u translate that in german please because i dont understand

No, this is an English speaking forum.

really
and why can u read it all over the planet

only in star trek everybody in the universe can talk english

and guess what-here in germany everybody in sta trek is talking german

I don't care where you're from or in what language you watch Stark Trek. If you're unable to functionally use English then that says a lot about your intelligence.

i know what u are talking about and i call it

honky tonk rules

and guess what-i have a fucking video to it

youtube.com/watch?v=t36_182tEv8

and now kids i must travel to my parents for dinner

No you don't know what I'm talking about which further proves you're a fucking idiot.

>and now kids i must travel to my parents for dinner

The irony is lost on you I guess.

>i did try out if it work but it was in a scale of 1 to 100 with ballon-yes kids ballon-and yes it work-and yes i have a video of it
That's not a scale model. You've ignored all the challenges, and mucked about with a balloon.
Physics exists. I suggest you try actually using it.

>i think u can test it all out in a scale of 1 to 100 just to see if there are mistakes and it is fun
Where did you get the kilometre-long cable?
How did you throw the balloon at 290km/h?
And what reason do you have for thinking a 1/100th scale model would actually be informative?

>is it difficult and dangerous-for sure it is-but u not gonna get burned
There are a lot of other ways to die.
The high-speed cable experiencing outrageous forces seems like the obvious one.

good thread
bump

in a scale of 1 to 100 i dont need 290 km i need just 2,9 km and i used fucking kids ballon and fucking new years rocket and i get 2,9 meters high- so as i can see with something really blimp like ballon and a rocket with real fuel i think getting 2,9 km high is no problem

and maybe u dont know but for the great united states the space start in 80 km high-the reason is that there less than 1 pound pressure on 1 square meter wing at a speed of 1000 miles a hour-that is not my idea that is the idea of the national american space agency-in true the reason was that the mercury rockets only fly 50 miles high

for german the space start at 120 km -the true reason are the rockets in ww2 that reach 120 km

and udssr-now russia-say it start at 180 km-what is possible true

and i have no fucking idea what china say-in true they give a fuck on it where it start

so if i take the lowest for my scale model it is only 800 meter i need-that is a half mile-and that i can maybe reach with a fucking coca cola bottle and mentos-do u need a pic on it

what the suicide thing is then i must say that my way is a really cool way for suicid-it is clean-nobody get hurt-nobody must get the body away-and u fly endless around the milkyway-because the risk of hitting something in this endless space is really low and will never ever happen-and it is much cheaper then doing it with a rocket-the rocket cost 10 million or more-the spaceblimp only cost 50 thousand and the fuel only 600 inclusive tax and the ride with the satellite is free

and know do u have any question because i dont have something better to do like this and drinking tea and eat a donut

i maybe new here but calling someone a idiot is against the rules on this board

can u not say it smarter and more clever like that way

ups-some people maybe can say now that my answer was against the rules of this board

let me get another try

if u think longer about it then maybe u can say it more clever then that way- i say more-do u know what it is-more like my dick is more longer then u dick

more like i sleep with more females like u do

give me quick quick a answer please

>calling someone a idiot is against the rules on this board
>if u think longer about it then maybe u can say it more clever then that way- i say more-do u know what it is-more like my dick is more longer then u dick
>more like i sleep with more females like u do
>give me quick quick a answer please

u make me crazy with u scale

by a scale of 1 to 100

the satelite fly at 120 km and have a 50 km cable

and the blimp have a 5 km cable

so u need only 65 km fly high

in a scale that are just 650 meter or 0,4 miles

so that it

Until you learn how to properly write you and your ideas wont get anywhere. I checked the site you linked and it's equally redundant.

How exactly do you think acting like this will convince anyone that your theory is solid?

bullshit

u cannot kill a idea-that did never ever happens in the past and that will never ever happens in the future

after billions of gays have try to kill a idea-and they really try it harder then u think-there is only one thing clear now and forever and that is

u cannot kill a idea

i am german soldier and we really know a much about killing so this comment is not from a nobody

by the way - who to fuck are u

mister tell me something that i dont know or what

>i am german soldier
Danke für Ihre Dienstleistung

then u are the one from redmond washington-there are 3 gays visit my page-1 from spain-1 from kroatia and u

now tell me-do the other 2 gays really care about my english so long as they understand what is going on

by the way i was in kroatia nearby krk and i dont know one kroation word-i am not really sure what language they talk-i think in school they learned french and not english

there is a large connenction betwen kkroatia and france in the past

however-i dont care if germans or americans build a spaceblimp

maybe indonesia is building spaceblimps-because sooner or later people find out that rockets are the wrong way

no queostion people that fly with rockets into space a hero because they doing it for there nation-but it is not the way for the future

it is to dangerous it cost to much and if u wanna bring millions into space u will make a chaotic planet out of the earth

spaceblimps maybe work and it simply dont matter in what language i write it

i can trty in french
vehicle le aeronautico ela voyage a ....

i think french people will cry if the read that

and in spain
aeros a la future

not better in spain

in german
weltraumzeppeline sind die zukunft
that was easy

so no matter what language

it will happens one day with or without me and somewhere on this planet-and it really dont matter how i write

>after billions of gays have try to kill a idea
>there are 3 gays visit my page

[spoiler]nobody tell him[/spoiler]

This is exactly what I'm referring to. I'm not going to bother reading your posts like this. You're not even able to properly complete sentences and you expect me to actually bother with your 50km cables in the sky theory. This is just sad.

and what-do u mean that tell me something

i guess u think if i think long enough about i will find out my mistake

please tell me how long can u wait untill that happens haha
forget it-in the past 15 years there are so many that simply dont accept reallity

the spaceblimp is reallity one day and on that day we will see if it work and it dont matter what u think-if u have question then here i am

i know what people ask that are know a little about what i am talking

they will ask have u seen the video of the rocket that fly 6 mach at the pacific on youtube

and i say yes-what fuel do they use

but gays like here who say space start at 290 km-come on
really
290 km
what to fuck that dont even close to where the space is starting
that is miles away from where space is starting

fuck god dammed-and then they write about my writing
sorry gays but u can learn a lot here

so if u wanna reply all my bullshit i was saying or what

god dammed that is such a brilliant idea lets make a pic from my dick and post it here

yes yes yes that idea is even better

so at the end u can reply that

then dont do it

i dont care

why do u thing i mean u

did i say hey anonymos read my post

no

if u read this here it have nothing to do with me

maybe because this here is the biggest thing in history and after this post here we will count the years after this post and no longer after a gay that was cruzify ed for an idea about doing good things to others

maybe i am the fucking new messias

or maybe u just wanna waste u time by fucking reading bullshit

or maybe because it maybe work that a blimp can fly into space

have u read all that

>this thread
Thanks for the laughs, OP.

no matter

the only thing is i dont get paid for it

and if u are good at something then u better dont do it for free
that did told me a whore

the delta-v used to get out of the atmosphere is only a small portion of the overall budget necessary for getting into orbit

so nobody here have a question over the 3 rockets that the americans started in 2013 from the east coast of USA to find out what is there 90 km above them-first time they wanted to know after 50 years of rocket started-they used water to see what happens

or about new material that was developed and what and if they can be used in space

or new software simulator for space flight

so nobody wanna know here about

just some english teacher that are talking about gramatic

is this the correct place for a post like that-science means english gramatic or what

however-i give u the links the rest is by you

You can't even successfully divide by 100, but you want to tell NASA they're doing spacetravel wrong?
Jesus Fucking Christ.

manned space flight-we not talking about unmanned spaceflight

do u know how many ariane rockets are broken and nobody in europe cares and how much they cost and how many humans they shot into space

and by the way-first delta v manned flight is 2019 or what

i say it is 2021 and i will be right even if 99,9999999999999999 % of users in this forum will say 2019

yes i do

looks like u are the first that understand me

and my name is lars willen and not jesus fucking christ

So you've basically discovered space tethers and added a whole bunch of unnecessary walla-walla bing-bang bullshit

nope
i done that walla bing bang bullshit and then later i find space theters and combinate it because with it it is much easier then with out

maybe the wlla bing bang bullshit did work without the theters satelite

i think that walla bing bang bullshit will do it alone into space-if u a fly in the correct degree over the northpole into the northern light or at southpole i am 100% sure it will work and u have a beautiful light show around you

so yes-with or without it it work-but probatly i must say that because i wanna sell this walla bing bang bullshit spaceblimpcraft to you

>>i done that walla bing bang bullshit and then later i find space theters and combinate it because with it it is much easier then with out
Prove it. Show us your math the demonstrates that this is the case.

>>i think that walla bing bang bullshit will do it alone into space-if u a fly in the correct degree over the northpole
Prove it. Use math.

>> i wanna sell this walla bing bang bullshit spaceblimpcraft to you
So you admit it is bullshit then? You certainly aren't doing a good job of selling this thing.

what exatly u dont understand at my mathematic

i can give u a example-if u have 2 tons and u wanna bring it from lancaster to birmingham and u have donkey u must go 100 times if the monkey only can take 20 kg-if u let the monkey pull a wagon u can do it in 1 time

so the donkey formula is D*M=LB>100 and D*W=LB>1
u can bring that together with a satelite that flyby low earth orbit at 120 km and highest distance from 2000km
the donkey satelite formula is then (D*M)-(S*O)=LB>1
and then u only need the cable that is 50 km Long donkey silver
that means (D*M)-(S*O)=(LB>1)-50 kmh
now u put in the variable
(1*2000)-(1*120)=(56*57>1)-50 kmh

and now to the second part of u quenstion-did it be true that i am a bad seller and that u are a bad buyer

looks like u dont want to travel into space because u have everything u want here-like the cheese factory and the beer brewery and the television network station-that are all things that a not around us in 40 lightyears distance

so have u any serious question ore u wanna just kill some time here till the free internet hour is over where u are

so today i found 4 chan

and i decided not to play total war ultimate and kill some mongols

and i was doing that thread

looks like nobody have real quenstion then u all know what it i

and only some gramatic fanatic like to say they dont read and that is really fine because i dont like then either

thats ok for me i like it easy
at the end a reality check and then i go to bed

rockets=are reallity but extremly dangerous
jp aerospace=is reallity check out the youtube clips
spaceblimp=are reality and will get proven one day somewhere over the rainbow
movie spacecraft=they are not reallity and dont even work in a scale 1 to 100 and dont cry take it like a man

so long
i have fun and hope u enjoy it
bg
willen

So was op a troll or was he just a shining example that Germans can be just as retarded as people of any other nationality?

OP, you DO realise there's no air in space? How do you expect a blimp to function?

maybe i expect that u read the fucking link

are u really sure there is no air in the space-i mean by your post i am not really sure that you know that there is no air in the space

maybe i ask you is there enough air to breathe just 10 km above you

i dont wanna surprise you but there is not enough air to breathe 10 km above you

and if u read that god dammed fucking link you will see that the blimp only fly 9 km high and then started into space

and that fucking information is written in great letters at the fucking front page of my page

i mean the god dammed fucking frontpage

DO YOU GOT IT

THE FUCKING FRONTPAGE

NO I DONT THINK U GOT IT

THE FIRST SIDE

JUST IN THE FUCKING MIDDLE WHEN IT STARTED

>keeps saying gays
You mean fags I reckon

is saying fags are not against the forum rules

please say no it is not against the rules

That was a serious question.

So you don't think there's a problem with the fact that the tether is moving at 8.3 km/s and your blimp is not?

So your periapsis is 120 km and apoapsis is 2000 km.
So we calculate the semi-major axis,[eqn]a[/eqn], to be:
(120 km +2000 km + 12742 km)/2 =7431 km
12742 being the diameter of the Earth.

we know the distance from Earth's center [math]r[/math] to be 120 km + 6371 km= 6491 km
And Earth's standard gravitational parameter [math]/mu[/math] to be[math]3.986 \times 10^{14} m^3s^{-2}[/math]
Substituting this in to
[eqn]V= \sqrt{\mu(\frac{2}{r}-\frac{1}{a}})[/eqn]

We find the velocity [math]V[/math] to be 8.3 km/s

Isn't that you know a bit much? This is like mach 25 at 60 km. Your tether would get creamed.

>retarded
do u mean me with retaerded and not the brainless gay that ask me if i know that there is no air in space

i mean what else quenstion can i aspekt from him

if i know that moon is not make out of cheese

if i know that the sun dont burn wood

how can someone be more retarded then him

even if u tell kids at the elementary school a blimp can fly to the moon they say no

but u mean me with retarded-so i can only think that u and the gay with the not clever or smart quenstion are the same

is there nobody on Veeky Forums that can make a clever or smart quenstion-i did never aspekt someone watch the link-but here is absolutly nobody nowhere with a intelligent question or something like that here-have u no honour or have u better things to like me-and i have tons of things to do-i get 400 euro each hour by my work-but i take the time to have some fun here

so is there anybody or not

I meant you. Right now the bar is leaning towards troll.

Also I'm not the gay with the smart question. I've devoted too much time in my life trying to convince people that basic physics renders their idea for a spacecraft impractical. I've reached a point where I just sit back and enjoy the ride nowdays rather than shout at a brick wall.
>so is there anybody or not
There have been a few but your responses range from ignorant at best to gibberish more often than not. Keep up the good work.

there is a different betwen the rocket that pull it with 7408,8 km h
and the satelite with a speed of 14,000 km/hour

if u mean that because i dont really understand your question

but that are real things that really fly and that are allready there and they must not be developed-u can touch them in real

both are not make for pulling something into space

in the case of preparing it for that kind of operation a rocket with a speed with 8 thousand km h and a satelite in a orbit with 12 thousand hour is easy possible

the different of 4 thousend km h to manage somewhere and somehow is in the range of really doing it

some test and some money
maybe a better orbit
maybe better fuel
maybe the correct route with correct degree
maybe with the help from fucking jesus

i can clearly and surely say that one day someone somewhere is doing it because the different is allready so small

but by the way your question-what diameter of earth and gravitation-i cannot really say i understand that-maybe there is a hidden point that is important

but so long i cannot see anything that have something to with spaceflight

maybe that formula help ak*w=a-w that is that the same thrust of a rocket like the weight of the rocket-that mean a rocket can only start after it burns some fuel-thats why rockets start slowly-the trust is like the weight

have nothing to do with anything here but it is maybe a inspiration

so the answer is no to your question

simply no

>but by the way your question-what diameter of earth and gravitation-i cannot really say i understand that-maybe there is a hidden point that is important
>but so long i cannot see anything that have something to with spaceflight
You can't see what gravity or the radius of the Earth have to do with LEO spaceflight?

i read your post now 4 times and i think i know what u wanted

short answer-the speed will not be over 18 mach after spin around the satelite and leaving into space-that are 22 thousand km h

the longer version-gravity is less important for that all-because after 50 km above earth gravity is nearby nothing
the theter is for 2 tons and is not the real problem-the problem is the structure of the blimp-but i think the airbrake after connect with the satelite is low enough for the structure

before the blimp connect to the satelite the airbrake helps to lower the weight of 2 tons

also a bigger theter is possible that can hold more tons

after the satelite that dont really need to pull the blimp to that speed there can be a second satelite-that is not my idea thats the idea of the theter company guys-and they have a real company and i think the are clever and smart enough so that they know what they are talking about-so the first satelite maybe just lift the spacecraftblimp up in a orbit 200 or 240 km above and give them speed of 10 mach and the second satelite give them speed of 18 mach

i still not sure if that was your question but that here is my answer

>>in the case of preparing it for that kind of operation a rocket with a speed with 8 thousand km h and a satelite in a orbit with 12 thousand hour is easy possible
Orbital speeds are not in kilometers per hour, but KILOMETERS PER SECOND.
>>the different of 4 thousend km h to manage somewhere and somehow is in the range of really doing it
Ignoring the fact that your velocity difference is much more than 4 "thousend" km/h, such a speed difference between your blimp/rocket/whatever is getting pulled is quite a lot. 4000 km/h is faster than projectile from an artillery cannon:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muzzle_velocity

>>maybe a better orbit
what orbit?
>>maybe better fuel
what fuel?
>>maybe the correct route with correct degree
what route?

>>i cannot really say i understand that-maybe there is a hidden point that is important
It's basic orbital mechanics, you should read up on this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orbital_mechanics

>>but so long i cannot see anything that have something to with spaceflight
Orbital mechanics has EVERYTHING to do with spaceflight

as far as i know is the influrence on satelite in LEO very low-the gps satelite are in LEO-i dont have the technical information on gps satelite or the parameters of there orbit but i have never heard that there was a great problem

it is something u must count with-but less then a problem then all the other bullshit u have to do before u reaching that point

there was a interresting story about gps satelite and the different orbits in behavior to the gravity-some rocket scientist said that was sign that the gravition from earth in some parts of the orbit is like the behaivior of something living-but that was only spekulation-was never a problem for the gps satelite-and have nothing to do with this here-i just remenbered it-thats all-and i am not really sure that my explanation was nearby correctly maybe i just missunderstand it all or it was a hoax

>>because after 50 km above earth gravity is nearby nothing
go take a goddamn physics class. The gravity at the ISS's altitude(401-410 km) is ~90 percent of what it is on Earth's surface.
nasa.gov/audience/forstudents/5-8/features/nasa-knows/what-is-microgravity-58.html

You have not a fucking clue what you're talking about

the astronomy.ohio-state.edu < guys are saying that-i dont know who they are but i think they are cool-they say 14 thousend kilometer hour

as u can see by the fucking link astronomy.ohio-state.edu/~pogge/Ast162/Unit5/gps.html
and hey kid-i dont get fucking paid for telling u every thing that u dont understand

read it more then fucking one time if u dont fucking get it befpore u fucking ask me

and dont tell me what i have to do or not to do because that here is my fucking time that i wasted

comeback after thinking and reading-is that fucking clear

wiki say the orbit is 330 km

the person that dont have a clue was you

and fuck dont tell me what i have to do

who to fuck u think u are

what a pack of looser with none understanding of simple pysik with stupid questions that send nobody into space the last and next 5 yeras

and they are not care about a way to fly to moon or mars in the next 2 years and they still thinking that suicidal rocket trips are a good idea

and not one with enough brain here for a question on Veeky Forums sci

i go and watch ben hur and so long dont post useless fuck bullshit post because i give a piece of shit on it and please all u gramatic freaks dont come back

OP don't leave

i am waiting
youtube.com/watch?v=VsnXeQDqOOg

Wiki: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Space_Station

>Perigee 400.2 km (248.7 mi) AMSL[3]
>Apogee 409.5 km (254.5 mi) AMSL[3]

And you didn't respond to the point, gravity is still very strong in orbit. If it wasn't, the ISS would just fly away from the Earth instead of spinning around it. Take your meds schizo.

really
so the earth fly around the sun since 5 fucking billions years but the gravity did not pull it in

the apollo was flying 14 days to the moon and u never hear tom hanks saying- houston we have a problem with the gravity
14 days and no fucking fuel for apollo

and there 5 thousand fucking satelite out there and with all the fuel that they have together u cannot get a aircraft carrier from liverpool to irland on a sunny day

and a 747 have a weight of fucking 373 tons and fly 16 hour and noone say-we have a problem with the fucking high gravitation

maybe u have a problem with the gravitation but i have no problem with it

but i dont

>so the earth fly around the sun since 5 fucking billions years but the gravity did not pull it in
>the apollo was flying 14 days to the moon and u never hear tom hanks saying- houston we have a problem with the gravity
>14 days and no fucking fuel for apollo
>maybe u have a problem with the gravitation but i have no problem with it

Holy shit. This is fantastic.
You want to tell the world how to build launch vehicles, and you don't even understand basic Newtonian mechanics.

yes this is the new beginning of a minnelium and the greatest holy shit in the complete humanmenkind

this spacecraftblimp is the greatest thing for all people and i am the new messias

at the end u got it-now we all fly to the stars and build billions of colonies

i will meet god like prometheus at the fog 800 lightyears away and say him hello

we will build huge factories where we build hundreds of thousands spacecraftblimp

i am so god dammed fucking happy that at the end u understand it

i have only one fucking question

who to hell is newton

i am sure u can do it better like all the others here

this fucking of physik faggot with no brain that posted bullshit all the time

there must be somebody with a little understanding of spaceflight here by Veeky Forums that can make a little clever post that really let me think about that all

come on i know u are out there somewhere

do not hide u mind

So you know there's no air, care to answer my other question? What do you think a blimp will do, in space? I'll give you a clue: it won't float.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

it dont float hahaha

thats good hahahahahaha

oh my fucking god is that good hahahahaha

no air in space hahahahahahahaha

please stop hahahaha

i can no longer read u post it hurts my eyes hahahahahahaha

no fucking air in the space hahahahaha

that is so fucking brillant and genial hahahahaha

and it don float-it really dont fucking float hahahahaha

how to fuck can somebody write such a giant bullshit hahahahaha

air float hahahahahaa

good god i die slowly here

hahahaha

there must be a nest of loosers with a internet account hahaha

if i read it backward it maybe make senc

float air

no that is the same way stupid as hell

lets try with the letters on different places

ria taolf

that is nothing lets see and give a nother try

lofatria

thats it that is better then u fucking bullshit

hahahahaha

u got it

my spacecraftblimp is flotaria

ok joke is over-is there someone that can post something serious

is here somebody with my brain and wanna know something about blimpspace

Oh you're retarded. Carry on then.

are u kidding me

here is not on useless stupid post

i post a video of a fucking spacecrafblimp in front of the fucking capitol and all i get
is this

some gravity air float

giga bullshit

i dont think that there will come a post that is not bullshit

did u all brainwashed zombies waiting for the next meal

have u really nothing to do

go search a job or a bitch

The five second video shows nothing of substance. What's the point of it? Is it a joke?

The other video you linked while clear in its goal it offers no useful information, does not address its obvious design problems and more importantly it's just a CGI concept that doesn't take any natural factors or simulates the enviroment.

And how is a blimp able to take off from the Moon when it has no atmosphere?

It's snagged by a tether from an orbiting satellite moving at a fraction of orbital speed through the magic of OP's design. Space Agencies hate him. He does spaceflight without Orbital Mechanics.

5 second is the maximum concentration time here by Veeky Forums how it looks like

fuck damm i am not stupid you dont even look at the fucking link

what the video say is that i sold one hundred thousand steathl spacecraft blimb ssb to the united states capitol and one of them is now direktly over your fucking house-that is the important message from that video-we done all that bullshit just for you

what to hell was you thinking what the video means

and a spaceblimp start the same way from moon like the eagle-with fucking fuel from the tankstop -see the video it is exatly the same like 1973

youtube.com/watch?v=iziumcklDbM

how will you nobody knows if a space agency knows me and really-i use a satelite to get the spacecraftblimp into space and dont know orbit

i am the fucking only one in this thread and maybe by Veeky Forums that knows how high they fly and what speed and how to write it correctly-because all others done it wrong here-u must only scroll up to see it

scrolling up mens for u above your fucking monitor

if you have absolutly no idea what a bullshit your talking then why to fuck did you read that

even braindead monkeys have written better post then you do-are you a crash test dummy post writer or what is your job

that is far from logic what i must read here because of you-havent your parents told you not to talk with the bad uncle

are you one of this kids that follow the bad men and now your do your post traumatic hour here

have you a drug problem or alcohol or are you just mental ill

wait-i dont fucking care but please stop writing you national american agency press speaker of fucking houston

>so the earth fly around the sun since 5 fucking billions years but the gravity did not pull it in
Yes, that's what our solar system's planets are, the only things which did not get pulled into the sun, because they have a stable orbit.

>the apollo was flying 14 days to the moon and u never hear tom hanks saying- houston we have a problem with the gravity
14 days and no fucking fuel for apollo
Huh? Do you not realize that almost all of the fuel that the Saturn V carried, about 90% of its mass, was used to escape Earth's gravity? No, they never "ran out" of fuel, moron, they used a lot of it to get to the moon.

>and there 5 thousand fucking satelite out there and with all the fuel that they have together u cannot get a aircraft carrier from liverpool to irland on a sunny day
Do you not understand how orbit works, retard? You don't need fuel to orbit once you reach a certain momentum which balances with the gravitational force. Satellites only need to carry enough fuel to make minor adjustments to their orbit every once in a while.

>and a 747 have a weight of fucking 373 tons and fly 16 hour and noone say-we have a problem with the fucking high gravitation
What? What? What are you trying to argue here? Any airplane produces large amounts of lift to counteract gravity.

hahahaha

you just copy and paste

and you think i answer a second time just because u was not clever enough to read it correctly or you just read half of this bullshit that is allready written here

and the apollo spacecraft that was on the top of the saturnv was not escaping the earth gravity

what to hell did you thinking why the moon is flying around us-i guess u thinkig every thing in this universe fly around you-but that is wrong-it is the earth gravitation that holds the moon in his orbit

i cannot believe how somebody dont know that and know i answering one of this .....things....that posted here bullshit

go buy a fucking book spacetrip for dummies

and by the way -each passenger of a fucking 747 have 150 kg fuel to reach the target and the spacecraftblimp have 600 kg blackpowder

and yes you can use blackpowder for rockets-the fucking space shuttle have fucking 2 busters-and that are rockets with something like blackpowder

i dont wanna use to difficult words here like lhx or hydrogen because some here even not understand that and then want they that i say it again again and again like a radio tape

>and the apollo spacecraft that was on the top of the saturnv was not escaping the earth gravity
Of course it did, moron.

>what to hell did you thinking why the moon is flying around us-i guess u thinkig every thing in this universe fly around you-but that is wrong-it is the earth gravitation that holds the moon in his orbit
So you don't even understand that the force of gravity is dependent on the mass of the object orbiting the earth? Did you not pass high school yet? A planet's orbit is much bigger than a satellite's orbit, because a planet is much more massive and feels a larger force.

>and by the way -each passenger of a fucking 747 have 150 kg fuel to reach the target and the spacecraftblimp have 600 kg blackpowder
Take your meds, schizo. And pass high school.

i dont care about u post anymore

i wait for a clever post without bullshit

the first with a clever post get a donut
and you did not even understand that i have all that allready written and correctly-not the endless bullshit that you write

no-every thing from me was correct

and from you was nothing correct

and you dont even read what i have written or you did not understand it

and stop telling me what i have to do-what do you think you are

do you think i have boobs and a cunt or why to fuck you think i believe that shit that you are writing-do you think that i am a bitch

i really dont think somebody can help you-even medicine will not work by you

>a bloo bloo I'm right you're wrong hurrrrrr
Great argument, retard. You lose, thread over.

what
all he do is

copy paste

write something ugly

copy paste

write something ugly

copy paste

write something ugly

copy paste

write something ugly

copy paste

write something ugly

copy paste

write something ugly

And yet you still fail to respond to the arguments which show that you don't understand Newtonian gravity at all. You lose, thread over.

if you are nearby i response and then you dont ever write a fucking post again

And yet again you fail to respond to the argument. Do you like being proven a retard?

Has anyone in this thread been convinced you know anything? Has anyone ever responded to your shitty waste of a life positively?

Keep going op. You're putting on a real show.

i and my company the north west germany gauchos www.nwgg.de are paying 50.000 dollar cash for a clever post here and now

50.000 dollar cash for a clever post here and now

So it's been firmly established that op is retarded, but I'm wondering. While we're all here, does anyone have any good recommendations for books on Orbital Mechanics?