>We will enable you to be in love, without the fall

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mRAGb-6wAvk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Coffee without milk

It's coffee without caffeine, retart

?

They're too seperate Zizekisms funnily enough

The ideology guy talks about spirituality without religion, religion without god, chocolate laxatives, coffee without caffeine, and so on, not coffee without milk. i don't think he ever mentioned milk but he once called vegetarians degenerates so i know he has no problems with it, however i think it's something he would mention at some point since it's the product of a masturbatory process induced on a cow (often a description of obese women) to obtain the final desired product aka the milk. I think he'd use it to justify arranged marriages of fat women to dominant guys who really want an offspring.

>Defecating in public
>I cannot guarantee that I wouldn't torture someone, but...
>Native American is a monument to the white men's stupidity
>New forms of apartheid
>Biogenetics
>Cupola
>Are we aware that... ?
>In the fillum...
>Mother earth/love is a catastrophe
>Even if it were true, all his suspicions about his wife, it would still be pathological
>today's ideology
>in Yugoslavia, when communism was already falling apart
and so on and so on

I like Zizek, but damn does he say the same stuff often.

Oh then it's my fault, apologies. Can you mention where he mentioned it? Was it in a book or a youtube thing or documentary by him or..

You're not smart enough to do this bit properly friend

The coffee without milk is from a film where there is a scene where a guy walks into a cafe and asks for a coffee without cream and the guy says that they don't have cream, he can only offer a coffee without milk (or something similar, I don't recall exactly) which pleases the Hegelian and so on

One refers to the modern obsession about the exclusion of the excess (the caffine in coffee) as a Lacanian psychoanaltic point whereas the other is about definitions through negation (coffee without milk) which is to do with Hegelian dialectics

> Lacanians are just closeted Catholics

lol "radical aytayism" my ass

> Lacanians are just closeted Catholics

You say that like its a bad thing, bet you're a closeted Protestant

>One million people on Tahrir Square, my god, we are all solidarity and so on
>the morning after
>My friends in China told me
>Here I think we should be a little bit dogmatic. But I mean it in a positive way. I want to live in a society where we don't have to argue that women shouldn't be raped.
>Love thy neighbor doesn't mean neighbor but the Other... distance.. and so on

Ah yes, and he says coffee without milk has a different identity to coffee without cream or something. thank you brotha

thank you i stand corrected. he also mentioned it in a couple of his books, i must've forgotten

fuck you

There's also the ultimate coffee without coffee in Brassed Off

youtu.be/mRAGb-6wAvk

I see chocolate laxatives have already been mentioned but I like it so much I'll mention it again.

It is a bad thing when you're whole anti-natalist philosophy (Lacanian ooga-booga) amounts to a desperate desire to wish you were a practicing Catholic.

Plus all the bullshit Zizek says about atheism, when it's clear he believes in God.

>balls full of dust

Ok you just displayed you're too ignorant to talk about either of these thinkers, have a grand day mate

op here, reply to my critics:

Well duh. Lacan was a conservative that saw lack and failure everywhere, aka a sinful desire unfit for this world. Besides, his borromean knot comes from Borromeo, a noble family who's most famous member, Carlos Borromeo, was the inventor of the confessional box. It's no coincidence that Lacan had so many priests at his seminars, despite rejecting being part of the confessional tradition as accused by Foucault and others.

How is it anti-natalist though? You may say it's anti-vitalistic or life denying in some sense, but I don't think Lacan or Zizek ever say they are anti-natalists.