What do you eat while reading?

What do you eat while reading?

jesus christ man that's disgusting

I just read at time when I have to eat dinner so just bread
But the whole thing of eating while reading more greasy food is just absolutely disgusting

pack big ole dips and drink water

What do you spit into and where do you empty it?

empty bottled water bottles
cap it, throw in trash

>I eat men like air

Actually laughed.

I don't. I think it's disgusting. But this thread reminds me of two weeks ago when I left my copy of A Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde in my backpack with the fruit salad my mom made me. The fruit salad spilled inside my backpack and after two days I took the novel out and it was sticky with fruit syrup and many pages were wet. It was a new copy I had recently purchased. Funnily enough, I don't like reading old or damaged copies of books. I often go out of my way to buy a fresh, new version from Barnes and Nobles or amazon.com to avoid reading a "ruined" version.

Nothing

Gross... Black people.

Anything and everything; I'm always eating, and I'm always reading.

I read whilst cooking, and I read in the bath too.

As a result I tend to be pruny and largely subsist on burnt food.

Is this some kind of joke about Oscar Wilde being a fruit constantly covered in sticky cum?

grapes

is this what people call an "ironic shitpost" nowadays?

yes

Depends on how good the book is. If I just can't put it down I will read while I eat my breakfast, lunch, dinner.

However, it's not often that I do that so I usually just stick with a cup of coffee or tea while reading.

This is exactly why black people were kept illiterate

My own cum

My sides

>eating while reading more greasy food

Usually a rack of ribs

Cherries

I don't eat while reading. I'm also not masturbating or taking a shit while reading.

After I finish a page I tear it out, chew on it until it is soft and pulpy, and add it to the wall of my hive.

Great, might steal it.

...the cheetos or the nigger hand holding the bag?