The Choice

If you HAD to kill yourself, what would be the best way to do it? Assisted suicide is allowed.

What's the most painless way to die?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cHQehMM8OdI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Helium

Suicide should be a human right.

Put me under general anesthesia and remove all of my organs for donation.

I maximize utility even in death.

snu snu

Molten metal bath in a refinery

I'd bury myself up to my neck in a salt/sugar mixture and cure myself to death.

Came here to post this

facesitting

Launching yourself into a black hole.

Honestly? Get completely wasted and go to sleep in a snowbank.

Probably overdosing on morphine.

youtube.com/watch?v=cHQehMM8OdI

Jumping into an active volcano or get a sponsor like Felix Baugmartner did and jump from space and screw them by not opening parachute.

Valium + alcohol

Even when molten, rock is still pretty fucking dense, kinda like you. If you jumped into an active volcano, you'd fuck yourself up on impact, but probably survive, in a lot of pain. On impact, you'd likely break through the crust of the lava, sink a little bit, then float to the surface, all the while burning up. This sounds far from quick or painless to me, good answering OPs question

Ugh
The Simpsons make it seem so much more instant
answeringphonefallsintolava.gif
tolazytofindtheimage.png

Go to the welding supply store and buy a cylinder of argon, put a hose in and breath it till you die

Well after my chemistry degree and I fail to find a job maybe I could whip up something that would kill me pretty painlessly.

This is a geeat one. Gonna find a doctor to do this if I ever decide to kill myself.

Purchase a motorcycle and ride around dangerously without a helmet

If you became gravely injured as opposed to outright dying it might shed some new insight into suicide for you

>sit or lay down
>put paper mask filter on
>put bag over head
>chill
You'll sleep in in a matter of minutes.

suffocation/helium

Long drop hanging.

Easy, cheap, painless, reliable

this

I have no idea why you would die in such lame ways after deciding that life is pointless enough to end it early. You can literally do anything you want and have no consequences.

personally I would try to build a rocket and go2space, but if I can't do that then I'll do something fun, like jump out of an airplane

Why not do both ? Kill yourself AND build a "space" rocket.

Thanks for clearifying m80.
I'm still science noob.

suicide by cop, obviously. or go fight isis

>or go fight isis
Only to get captured and be fed to ISIS' latest Rube Goldberg Kaffir Cruelty Contraption™?

>not carrying suicide poison in a ring
baka desu senpai

I meant go to space and not come back

Get two cute asian dickgirls

One of them deepthroats you while the other one strangles you with a belt

Injection of a huge dose of barbiturates and opioids.

First reply best reply. Buy yourself an airtight breathing mask, small tank of helium and breath your way to unconsciousness and death without any discomfort.

being right next to an H-bomb when it goes off, your whole body turns to subatomic particles before any nerve impulses even begin to form.

You would literally feel or notice nothing.

i win you faggots

>implying you can get right next to an H-bomb