Do something like a loot crate of books exist?

Do something like a loot crate of books exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_the_Month_Club
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why would it need to exist? literally for what purpose. just go buy your own fucking books on your own fucking volition. go to a local used bookstore, give them your business.

but i want to get surprised every month!

go to the library

>having to get out of the house
hell no nig

I really doubt you read a book every month

NYRB has a plan that sends you a random book a month

Veeky Forums's memeing something new pretty much every month.

The whole concept existed decades ago with the Book-of-the-month club. I think it's still going but it used to be a much bigger thing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_the_Month_Club

nah, Veeky Forums memes are cyclic.

Only because the Universe is

This, the NYRB book club is good. Melville House does a book club where you get two novellas each month as well which I've heard is good.
None of it will be some crate full of stupid shit though, just books. If that disappoints you then reconsider why you read.

>NYRB
>aka hipster meme books
nah
they dont even come in a nice box

>tfw a Canadian subscription is almost twice the price as an American one for the same books

At leas it's not international prices (over double)

ill surprise you right now baby *unzips pants*

*teleports behind you*
*unzips dick*
heh, nothing personnel kid

>$185 for 6 books
Yeah I think I'll give that a miss

Why does your dick have a zip in it? Wouldn't that hurt?

I wouldn't underestimate someones reading potential. I read a book every two weeks and I do it slowly so reading one book a month is not an impossible task.

Just go to thriftbooks and pick random books out a month. If you can set aside 15 dollars a month you can get like 4-6 books from them.

why do grown men accumulate useless plastic shit?
this is coming from someone that plays a lot of video games but even to me it's fucking pathetic