Feels good man

Feels good man

Probably wouldn't have made it even this far without you guys constantly insulting and mocking me.

Thx lads.

Go get em' tiger

Be sure to remember your training and call the interviewer a faggot if you get in a tight spot with one of the questions.

Just shout "Implying" and start tossing printouts of smug anime girls onto the table

>why do you want to study physics?
>FUCKING MAGNETS HOW DO THEY WORK

Good for you !

Good job man.

Congrats getting onto a non-competitive course at a pleb college faggot.

But seriously, well played

Admissions process in U.K. seems way better than in burgerland.

Loser. I go to a better school than you!!

You suck!(best of luck to you m8!)

Fucking brainlets, when will they learn ?

In what way?

>Philosophy
>Politics
>Economics
>Posting on Veeky Forums - Science & Math
u wot m8

I'm confused. Is this for grad school?

Anyways good job OP.

What the fuck did you just say about me, you little sophomore? I'll have you know I graduated at the top of my class in the Astrophysics phd program, and I've been involved in numerous secret conjectures of quantum mechanics and I have over 300 confirmed hypotheses. You're nothing to me but another disgruntled contemporary. I will wipe your theories off the blackboard with mathematical precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this campus, mark my fucking words.

All in all congratulations man

good shit faggot. can't wait to see you fail when you get enrolled

merely stating the fact that PPE@Oxford > Physics@Oxford

Probably not, at least undergraduate interviews are in December so it seems like that's the case.

>Probably wouldn't have made it even this far
You haven't made it anywhere yet you dingus. They try to interview as many of the applicants as reasonable.

Thats cambridge youre thinking of. Oxford interview only a shortlist of candidates after assessing them via their written tests.

Boy is my face red

this

Why ox not camb?

cambridge don't offer a pure physics course, only NatSci.

If you're doing physics it will only make a difference during your first year when you'll be doing basic stuff anyway, in subsequent years you can do only physics + maths courses if you wish.

>undergraduate interviews
Didn't know this was a thing that was done.