Homology=Evolution?

Do common structures within organisms really prove common descent?

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis 1
thetruthwins.com/archives/44-reasons-why-evolution-is-just-a-fairy-tale-for-adults
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_transitional_fossils
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Given the various additional facts they strongly support common descent as a scientific theory.

>various additional facts
Such as?

They dont prove it but they are good evidence

Its genetic relationships that rove it

>prove
there is no proof in Science
Lrn2science pleb

There is also covergent evolution

Science can't "prove" anything

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis 1

Fossil record requiring constant introduction of new species to exist in its current form.
Basic observable facts of inheritance and mutation.
Hybrids, Ring species, speciation.
Various vestigial traits or development pathways (I think development pathways would be the right way to say it. Think along the lines of subjecting an Axolotl to different conditions during development so that it develops past its default "larval" state).
The observable genetic distance (On correct homologous gene sequences that aren't subject to large selective pressure) between different species based on the constant statistical rate of mutation.

Those kinds of facts.

Those are distinct from homologies though and typically don't fulfill homology criteria.

i think thats more analogy .

Depending on scale.

Prove, no. But the alternatives would require a sequence of events of such staggeringly low probability that I think you would have to be willfully ignoring data to accept them.

this gets a ((you))

This

100%

thetruthwins.com/archives/44-reasons-why-evolution-is-just-a-fairy-tale-for-adults

fuckoff buttfag

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_transitional_fossils

Testing

SPIRALS LMAO

Wow! Evolutionists BTFO!!!!!!!!!!