Is the Guardian the most Veeky Forums newspaper?

Is the Guardian the most Veeky Forums newspaper?

Other urls found in this thread:

rodong.rep.kp/en/
granma.cu/idiomas/ingles/
vanityfair.com/news/2016/08/buzzfeed-news-entertainment-reorganization
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the most /mu/ maybe

>alt-rights are boring enough to look through all guardian columns for dumb screenshots

No, the most Veeky Forums newspapers are Rodong Sinmun and Granma

rodong.rep.kp/en/
granma.cu/idiomas/ingles/

The guardian is a neoliberal front. See who owns it and how they treated corbyn

The Guardian's content isn't subtle. They push progressive - actually divisive - identity politics while undermining actual left wingers like Corbyn and traditional liberals like Assange. The paper is shit, and if exposing that is boring, butter up my arsehole and call me a mindslave.

>muh alt-right bogeyman

In Germany it would be the FAZ. They are quite conservative but one of the last newspapers who spent some time and money on proper lit (or culture in general) discussions and articles.

>I'm EXPOSING a newspaper by copy pasting clickbait headlines and posting them on Veeky Forums!!! that'll SHOW THEM

Yes, it will. When these pictures spread across the nett i defames and makes normies less likely to read them. It's going for their wallet

Good man, I'll give you 7 GBPs for that

>normies

Go back to /r9k/, loser

No, it's largely awful, like most/all newspapers. I have a vague recollection that the Times is actually better-written (with some good columnists), but it's behind a paywall and I'm not inclined to encourage Rupert Murdoch.

The Guardian's reputation is the last thing it has left, and its reputation is dwindling. It's quickly approaching Buzzfeed levels of laughable. Frankly, though, I don't know what point you're making, because all you've done is make snide remarks - no actual criticism - against people with legitimate criticisms against the Guardian. You seem like a faggot, to be honest. Kys.

Finally I know what kind of retard has introduced this retarded 'kys' on this board. Please leave

>Look, mother, rather than engage in any kind of discussion, I am acting like a enormous faggot with the intent of upsetting things and annoying people.
>Bravo, son! Bravo! But what do you gain?
>Gain, mother? Epic lulz, of course! Epic lulz for the win!
Kys.

Buzzfeed news is actually pretty good, they're separating the clickbait stuff from the real news stuff:
vanityfair.com/news/2016/08/buzzfeed-news-entertainment-reorganization

They've done a lot of investigative journalism over this election cycle, probably more than most traditional media actually

I'm closing this tab now

Seconded, kys

you have no shame

>Buzzfeed news is actually good

fuck you

Blockhead is that you?

>Buzzfeed news is actually pretty good,

I know that Veeky Forums is full of baiting leftards but you really need to be more subtle

how 2 troll epically
1.) go on Veeky Forums

This post is too sincere to be a troll

Nah that's truthout.org
Right now they have a prominent article on Foucaults support of the Iranian revolution.

You will NEVER work for the New York Times

the quality of journalism in the Guardian is very poor. The Telegraph is significantly better, you just have to accept their slant.

Progressivism isn't Veeky Forums and Foucault is widely acknowledged as a sophist