Will the world accept me?

>will the world accept me?
>pic related is me, will I be ok?

>>will the world accept me?

Unfortunately roughly 99% of all stock photo models dont end up going on to do much in the acting field. Switch professions to something like STEM, you'll thank me later.

Anyone can work as a stock photo model.

Hilarious minds think alike, no?

are you going to smell bad, crip walk, sag pants, get violent, speak poorly, drink 40s, shoot hoops, smoke weed, hol up, break laws, flee arrests, hit yeet, shout purposelessly, freestyle rap, beat babymommas, steal rims, sling dope, fuck whitey, act disorderly, or bust caps?

I am currently a student in BIOMEDICAL ENGINEER at Berkeley user...I'm way ahead of you.

>Eureka! I have finally done it, concentrated essence of watermelon!

user, that's just koolaid. he's mixing different flavors.

The madman. What flavors? Looks to be Raspberry and Lemon-lime, but cant be certain. What are the implications of his work? Can you really pack that much flavor into such a small vial?

I heard that Ph.d LeQuan is going to publish a paper soon on the fiscal and ethical implications of koolaid packet combinations, and the general theories which apply to the results of said experimentation. very highly regarded, i'm sure.

This is some cutting edge shit. Forget injecting my brain into a computer, I want some grape-orange mouth magic. The fiscal aspect shouldn't be an issue, it will sell like ice-pops on the beach. How far can we go before it becomes the next stem-cell research?

I haven't seen this image in ages, thank you. Good nostalgia chuckle. Got any more?

>Fucking with chemicals over a computer keyboard

gtfo and don't come back

Ok no problem will do sir.

kek

MLK was a failure.

>BIOMEDICAL ENGINEER
what does a b.e. do? prosthetics?

yes mama I made it in America!!

The reason we have the right is because the ones on the left got lynched and murdered, so they embraced a culture of violence, greed, and gangs for self preservation because society wasn't working out for them. It's starting to take a turn though, the latest generation (save for some overactive morons in Chicago) really aren't all that violent. With cross dressers like Young Thug and ASAP Rocky, and literal bitchmade folk like Drake dominating the airwaves you can rest assured that people aren't actually about that action anymore.

Niggers are an untreatble epidemic, they can only be cured through eradication

>be me
>be black chemist
>always hit the dab for luck before dropping NMR tubes in
>clean peak separation every time
>mfw

fuck racism, man. just fuck it.

Yfw watermelon peaks and white wemyn stretches across the board

>ones on the left got lynched and murdered

Blacks degenerated into the right in the late 80s-90s, kiddo. It's their own fault that they are like that, not the kkk.

it's just that hard times make great people.
The KKK made the 60s and 70s blacks great.

Sure just note 96% of your own race will never respect you as much as they respect black criminals.

Nah blacks were always unhinged violent savages, they acted this way 500 years ago back in Africa not surprising their modern West African cousins act the exact same as them as well. The niggers on the left are what happens when we try to civilize niggers, on the right is what happens if you give niggers complete freedom.

>wow a shitty jpeg contrasts well-to-do blacks in the 50s with retarded blacks in the 2000's
>really captures the fact that jazz music was literally the hip-hop of the 50's and that even great musicians like Charlie Parker, John Coltrane were on the junk

>what is the crack epidemic
>what is the heroine epidemic

u kno blacks went to areas like Baltimore, Chicago for jobs and when those jobs dried up and drugs became more prevalent (ty CIA) shit got even worse for them than the retarded white people who grew up in areas without open drug and couldn't adapt to a changing job market, righT? do they talk about this on /pol/ lel

Mainer here.

Roughly 45% of all drug dealers here are black, latino and black-latino from Massachusetts, New York and New Hampshire. Black people comprise 2% of the population. Hispanic people comprise 2% of the population.

We're pretty much seeing the startings of being colonized by people that want the existing demographics to die off. Which would be okay if it was limited to just the criminal element, but lately we've been getting a lot of left wing people talking about our "diversity problem" and how important it is to move people that aren't white here.

You know, to assure if jobs ever start appearing here, minorities get first dibs on them.

Predatory drug culture sucks.