Ayyy lmao

DARK PHOTONS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tKjZuykKY1I
youtube.com/watch?v=cyrdPtEHKzE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They realized the memedrive works and now have to come up with an iimaginary explanation to not make them look stupid lmao

whats really funny is when Undergraduate 1st or 2nd year non-physics students try and tell PhD Physicists with 30 years of experience how to do their jobs

Physicists are so dumb lol. I see dark photons all the time! JUST TURN OFF THE LIGHT LOL

Materialism is a mess.

Materialism is a waste.

Materialism is the weakest ideology in this world.

It sounds funny, the theory is too difficult to get into for them and the ideas presented are kind of uncomfortable. So it's easier to just shit on it. That's literally the whole reasoning.

But what controls the Dark Photons?

Dark Memes

DARKNESS

youtu.be/tKjZuykKY1I

literally DARK LIGHT

I've read the beer-reviewed paper. Dark photons come in pairs, dark pairs.

CRAWLING

At this point in time, we can all conclude they're just fucking with us, right?

I mean, I could make a mathematical model for the existence of god that would fit into the current models, and it's be just as valid.

So this is how to farm scientific funding in 2016 huh? Pretend that everything is dark energy which just so happens that we're unlucky and can never see it?

I can understand when '''physicists''' are mocked for designing models based on fifty thousand prior assumptions we're nowhere near testing, but this is an actual experiment. Why are people here shitting on it?

DUDE ANTI ELECTRONS

LIIKE ELECTRONS BUT WITH EVERYTHING INVERTED

SOMEBODY TELL DIRAC TO LAY OFF THE BEER, ALICE IN WODNERLAND WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE A GUIDE LMAO

>just call it Dark X
It's like I'm reading some bad scifi script at this point.

>can never see it?
But you can see its effect, just look at that image. It plunges physicists into the anthropogenic world of the weird.

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING

DUDE

WEED

LMAO

Modern physicists discredit jagadish chandra bose to their own chagrin

Because calling things "dark" is autistic.

SHADOW WAVE

I'm convinced they only do it to get funding from people who have no clue how science works.

I concur. "dank" has a much nicer ring to it

>dank matter
>dank energy
>dank photons
THE TIME FOR MEMES HAS COME

DO THE WAVE

>I'm convinced
Well then you're retarded

what do you suggest, then?

youtube.com/watch?v=cyrdPtEHKzE

Are Dark Photons why niggers are camouflaged in the dark? Really makes you think...

>No nothing
Which part of the curve are they on?

They're just making up shit at this point.

>""X"" RAYS
KEK, COULDN'T EVEN THINK OF A NAME

>"cathode" rays
dude just call it the name of what it comes out of lmao

That's just an interference pattern, ffs.

>Pretend that everything is dark energy which just so happens that we're unlucky and can never see it?

Dark post, my friend.

So dark I could read it with my eyes closed.

How long until some autist discovers a new particle and christens it the dankon?

FUCKING A THIS SHIT HAS GONE TOO FAR. QUANTUM PHYSICS IS DOGMA AT THIS POINT.
>IT HAS TO CONFORM TO MUH MODELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psssh, nothin personnel matter.

If dark is not the absence of light, does that mean cold is not the absence of heat? Is cold actually transferred via "dark heat?"

When will CERN finish the creation of their time machine?

Do it and collect your Nobel Prize.

No you couldn't.

>In a 2007 interview it was revealed that David Dunning and Justin Kruger had very little experience in the field of cognitive bias prior to coining their eponymous effect. When Dunning was questioned on how he was then able to define the aforementioned behavior he stated "it just seemed pretty obvious."
Psych cucks btfo

>an entirely new kind of physics that no one has ever heard of before
>and somehow it is the physicist with 30 years experience in wrong methods that is best equipped to deal with it

Fuck I'm out of this shit. Going to maths right now. Fuck physics.

Exactly. For example One of the faggots in my class cringed me so much with this
>lmao I would like to wake up one day and read that cern found out a graviton escaping to another dimension. M theory lmao confirmed
If I knew physics was filled with pop sci meme faggots I would have gone to math instead.

But we found those little bastards. As far as I know we've never seen dark matter, energy, waifus etc…. They use the dark shit like this: fug experimental evidence doesn't agree with theory. Lol must be a dark sometimes. Theory correct QED

How science is done...

Ehem...
Gravity, its not working
I know
What now ?
Tell them we will discover a gravity particles

Black holes what now ?
Well we have black hole that spitting out matter
it fits now ? Yes´...

YAAAAY !!! GG guys...

it sounds like youre not convinced

>not calling them ayylectrons

they blew it.

>Dark Memes

This is it boys. Our universe is reaching endgame!

No.

It's just a placeholder name you retarded faggots. When they find out what it actually is they'll give it a proper name, for now "dark photon" may as well be "unknown thing", it's just something to call it before we know what it actually is.

DANNKKKKKKKK

I think all this "dark" stuff is just things that the human eye cannot see.

ummm lets think about if a photon would hit an antiparticle version of itself......

Does it still have spin like a normal photon or is it more of a shake sort of like jazz hands?

We already can't see shit, this would have to be stuff our equipment can't see

What if we can't see our equipment?

>They're just making up shit at this point.

That is how theoretical physics works, yes. That's what "theoretical" means.

>Observations don't agree with theory
>Therefore, either the theory's wrong, or our assumptions are and the observations suggest something else
>Theory works really well everywhere else
>Might be time to re-examine assumptions then

Given stuff like the Bullet Cluster and how gross and hacky MOND is, I would be extremely surprised if dark matter wasn't involved in galaxy rotation curves. I mean, it might also involve modified gravity, but there is definitely some actual *stuff* that can clump up and otherwise behave mattery.

Please post source!

when will we construct the "dark EM drive"?

>1+1+x=3
>our best estimate is that x=1
WHAT THE FUCK PHYSICISTS HOW DARE YOU

>no
Sociology, folks

more like x+y=z
x=1, y=1, z=3

>"well that doesn't work"
>"don't worry we'll just add a=1 to the left side instead of admitting something is off with x or y or z"
>lmao physics

these fuckers don't even care for science anymore

Whats really funny is that general relativity predicted them in 1765

>Dark is a word physicists use to describe something they can't see but know should exist

How long till dark aliens becomes a meme?

When dark niggers stop robbin'

You obviously don't know what dark matter is. It's basically very similar to how neutrinos got proposed. Beta decay had a weird energy spectrum that was incompatible with the kinematics of the whole thing. Early on it was noticed that if there really was a third particle involved, the whole thing would turn out nicely. Pauli then said, looks like a third particle, smells like a third particle, probably is a third particle. And turns out, he was right.

Same here: The observations do NOT look like "Hey, something's off with our theory, I don't know what??", the observations look like "There seems to be additional mass in our universe that we can't observe directly". It's not just "something", it really does look like additional mass and it fits pretty fucking well. If it wouldn't fit so well, people wouldn't push it so hard. I know it's an uncomfortable idea, but you know, science has a history of getting used to uncomfortable ideas rather quickly.

if this mass is interacting with itself and regular mass then we should not be able to tell the difference between the two
the regular matter and dark matter would coexist in some planets or suns, not only galaxies and you would start to notice some weird shit on that level too

>if this mass is interacting with itself and regular mass
Well, it's not, that's the whole point.

Like, fuck, seriously, how did you not know that? That's like the very first thing you learn about dark matter when you first look up the word.

Math isn't any better. American mathematical training in university has largely been linguistified by Bourbaki and friends. Math has become obfuscated by double speak unnecessary renaming of old and easily understood concepts to "new" and deliberately intractable problems. Non mathematicians have been elevated to priestly status and the real mathematicians of history have been forgotten. If you want to do "pure" math you have to do "applied" math and if you want to do "applied" math you have to do "combinatorics". What is called pure math for the past century has mostly been the formalist birch work of theoretical physicists. Nothing pure about it. You have to sift through giant piles of utter bullshit just to find the math within what is being called "math".

Stick to Russian and italian schools of math and you'll be fine. The Germans and French turned math into law and reduced problem solving to rote memorization and mindless deduction. US has now taken the baton. Going to be fun living in a world where children can't add or visualize but can recite the field axioms. Sad!

Non-baryonic dark matter is supposed to interact only through gravity, or at least only very weakly through other mechanisms. Like neutrinos, but even less tangible.

(Baryonic dark matter is just ... dwarf stars, dust clouds, asteroids, that kind of thing. We tried that before trying the "crazy particle" thing; we're pretty sure there's just not enough to make up the difference.)

what?
they say it is interacting with regular matter gravtationaly
that's the whole point of intruducing it to explain the 'missing' mass

>t. undergrad shitposter

what is so great about the russian and italian school of math

They're less influenced by Moses and his band of merry merchants. 2nd commandment forbids jews from worshipping false idols. By extension, depiction of the natural world and depiction generally, in many interpretations of jewish law, is forbidden. This is where you get the stereotype of "jews obfuscating things". Its not a conspiracy its just people following their religious laws. Many of the most influential mathematicians of the 20th century have paved the way for non visual thought being the mainstream. Why do you think set theory and now category theory was and is so popular among jews and the less geometrically (visually) adept (stone, hilbert, bourbaki, mac clane, robinson, grothendieck)? Why do you think mathematical logic has become so much more important? It allows them to do math without breaking law which has been followed for dozens of generations.

In general, mathematical logic has allowed for statement generation with little visual insight into what is being stated. You see this most obviously in France who have been a leader in mathematics for the past 2-300 years. The ENS curriculum places an almost exclusive emphasis on semantics and logic and very little on geometric insight. Bourbaki's legacy has unfortunately overshadowed Poincaires.

>Dark matter was a mistake

There is an entire world of shitposting that user can not even perceive. Imagine all of the posts that you've responded to but nobody, not even the poster themselves, weren't even aware that it was bait at all. Darkposting. Makes up 99% of the posts on all forums everywhere.

>Nobel Prize Psychology

HOW CAN MIRRORS BE REAL...

Yes, gravitationally, which is as good as nothing. You only see the effects of that on extremely large scales, which we do (gravitational lensing etc)

Physics fag here, it looks like it's time for me to be ashamed of my field.

lol are they desperate or what :D

>not knowing about the double slit experiment

>general relativity
>1765
gtfo fgt pls

Get back in line or you will become mentally ill for real.

>playing game
>get raped by ruskies,
>get ravaged by germs
>FINALLY allowed to win... by whom..?

Hmm... :D Hard to guess who is gambling for my soul.

Could you explain it to me what's wrong? I'm an amateur and don't understand.

JADEN WAS ON TO SOMETHING

SOMEONE CALL HIM WE MUST KNOW WHAT HE KNOWS

omg was the person who made that born in 1984 i hope it is ancient