Pilling

We need to create an alternative to "Red Pilling", the term has been corrupted beyond saving. I suggest "True Pilling" to be the term that isn't associated with politics. Thoughts?

Why not go straight up to injecting?

Maybe we need a different allegory. Plato's cave is a good classic.

How about. 'Coming out."

Like, you're coming out of the cave for the first time and seeing the real world.

assblasted liberal detected

Soylent Green.
First because I think of the color green when I think of science, and second because I assume the phrase is being used to make people aware of things.

E.g. someone posts an informative graph with trendlines and significant p-values. The phrase they post alongside it is "Time for some soylent green, Veeky Forums". A legitimate soylent green post cannot be posts with stupid dumb infographics. They must include hard numbers with proper statistical measures including p-values, r^2, bic, etc. attached. Also bonus points for models created with bootstrap or similar sampling and runnable machine learning models posted which can be verified by the viewers in R or whatever.

woops forgot to include

he's right, red pilling has become a cringe term and you should feel bad for defending it

This desu

kys

Are you ready for the final "true" pill?

Whats so important about stopping people from proving the riemann hypothesis?

Red Pilling refers to exiting the matrix, the matrix being the systems that control our everyday lives, such as the popular media. In that sense, the term itself is correctly addressing the situation. You should read up on 'Exiting the Matrix' and its interpretations.

Whether or not the term is used correctly by poltards and the like is something else.

just intentionally use the term "red pilled" incorrectly as often as possible. It'll enrage those who think it's their personal meme and eventually it'll looses all meaning and people will stop using it

If only there was an accessible metaphor for a willingness to accept the truth, as opposed to the simple desire for pleasure

how about 'meme pill'

lol!

Its called an "education"

brass tax
cold hard truth
straight shot
etc

>brass tax

Brass tax it is.

this is the answer

Veeky Forums - Science & Math

Why has this board been so fucking infested with /pol/ recently?

Eat shit you self-aggrandizing mongrels, you clearly don't give two shits about science if it doesn't stoke your own agenda. Stop pretending like you do, or shoving your political standing down our throats

>you clearly don't give two shits about science if it doesn't stoke your own agenda
you just described yourself

Its probably going to be associated with politics
Pills - are artificial / reality distorting?
Greens - taste bad but are healthy?
Leans - meaty but less healthy in excess?
Beans - i dunno lol, fibre?

Eg. the alt-right is all beans and pills?

It's exactly what (((((((they))))))) don't want us to figure out

>Why has this board been so fucking infested with /pol/ recently

Didn't you hear the good news? MAGA

>a term I once frequently use is now associated with something that is really triggering so now we need a new one
don't be so intolerant)

in all seriousness, this term will be either used or replaced regardless any individual's opinion on the subject

if red pilling to you doesn't mean you are taking such a fucked up amount and combination of drugs your brain loses touch with reality then you are a autistic fuck

>be this guy in pic
>le imaginary numbers and le negative numbers don't exist XDD
>but natural numbers do exist user they're (((real)))
kys platonist, numbers don't exist they're all made up, even the natural numbers

lol

Alright, I'll bite, what could possibly be gained by preventing humanity from proving the RH?