Mfw gf is writing a "philosophical dialogue" between Shylock, Aaron the Moor, Richard III and Iago

>mfw gf is writing a "philosophical dialogue" between Shylock, Aaron the Moor, Richard III and Iago
>mfw she's reading Maimonides to give Shylock some "theological depth"
How bad can this go? She says the key is ensuring the poetic beauty "keeps apace with the philosophical ideas, especially in imagery."

Ewww! What an SJW whore!

Women shouldn't try to literature with their small brains

Iago is a pretty special case and Shylock just wants justice so I am not so sure about the characters but I have to read the draft to know where it's heading

How is she enjoying sophomore year?

Sounds interesting, dunno why you are so smug about it.

She sounds smarter than me. And so do you, but you also sound like a cunt, so who's the real winner?

it's probably his essay

>gf
>probably

>gf
Why do normies think they have the right to post here

Why do robots feel like they are worth the mud on the boots of functioning human beings?

I didn't ask you normalscum

Bach wasn't a robot and he wasn't normal. Crawl back to your hole.

You're a normalfag
>>>/reddit/

None of those characters except maybe Shylock has any deeper philosophy than being an asshole. Also she is trying to write it as if Shakespeare is penning their lines, and I don't see many people competent of even remotely being able to fake that, let alone someone her age.

She's actually a highschool senior
>inb4 underage and b&
I'm not

>none of those characters
>except maybe
>any deeper philosophy than being an asshole

Yet you whine about your gf being a pleb.

I never said she was a pleb, I just think this is a cringey enterprise. She learning Greek and Latin, already can read Xenophon pretty well.

My gf probably can't name who our president was before Dubya or find Germany on a map...

As the worst part is that she doesn't really want to to know stuff like this, I'll try to explain things about the world to her and her eyes glaze over and then she interupts me to tell me about some puppy or babby she saw on facebook while I'm trying to tell her about Conquistadors or the Civil War battlefield we're driving past

another case of an older guy (apparently?) dating a younger girl and not realizing he's the dumbass loser/lesser person in the relationship

if you cared about her you'd break up bc in only a few words you've revealed that you're stuck up and hate fun/experiments/think you're better than her and will only stifle her until she wises up

How is it a cringey enterprise? Sounds to me like you are just being smug for its own sake.

these

>mfw she's reading Maimonides to give Shylock some "theological depth"
sounds cool user, don't know why you're upset

the audacity.

you've got a gf we'd all kill to have. we either don't have one, or our gf is -tier.

complaining about her means you have issues; complaining to US about her makes you a fucking asshole.

>She's actually a highschool senior
>>inb4 underage and b&
>I'm not
kys pedo

This won't get the appreciation it deserves, but for me this will always rank among rusechan's finest work.

Sounds like a very ambitious project she will learn a lot from even if it doesn't end up being great.

Good shout